$3 Favor Idea for the Rustic Bride
The trick to avoid spending tons of time (and money!) on wedding favors is to start with a pre-made treat and wrap it up in a super cute way. A store-bought mini pie with retro packaging is the perfect jumping off point for a foodie favor at a rustic wedding. Here's what you need to pull it off.
Your mini pie wedding favor shopping list…
1. Mini Pies: Wal-mart, $0.69 ea.
2. White Pen: Jet Pens, $2.50
3. Bakers Twine: Etsy, $3 for 15 yards (shown here in Seaweed and Honeydew)
4. Wooden Forks: Koya, $39.98 for 25
5. Kraft Paper Hang Tags: Cute Tape, $7.50 for 50
Each pie comes to just under $3! Plus they're really easy to make. Write a guest's name or thank you note on a kraft paper hang tag in white ink. Tie it onto the pie with pretty bakers twine, tuck in a wooden fork and you're done! Cute, right?