5 Ways To Refine Rustic Wedding Reception Tables
Forget preciously perfect details on your reception tables and opt for a balance of natural, stylishly well-worn decor and florals. Just follow the lead of Lyndsey Hamilton Events by stealing the five fresh ideas in the photos from the inspiration shoot by Philip Ficks below and here!
1. Light the table with warm candlelight from hanging antique lanterns and gold tapers in brushed wooden candlestick holders.
2. Design imperfectly geometric stationery with kraft paper accents.
3. Request unstructured wildflower blooms and ferns tied together with wide textured ribbon from your florist.
4. Layer natural and metallic elements by placing floral arrangements on top of vintage platters and displaying air plants in bronze candlesticks.
5. Serve naturally lush seasonal desserts on a combination of wooden and galvanized metal cake stands.
From the album: Fresh Rustic Wedding Inspiration