7 Cool Coconut Wedding ideas
Pairing a creamy white hue with rich texture is the idea behind this fresh alternative to ivory, proving that white doesn't have to be boring. Put a chic spin on a classic wedding color palette with cool coconut.
1. Statement accessories look elegant, not over-the-top when done in this shade. Bangle, $138, Isharya.com (a similar bracelet comes in a variety of hues)
2. A lush bouquet of white roses represents bright, new beginnings. ChestnutsNYC.com
3. Whether you're going for an all-white bridal party or looking for a short reception dress, a slim knee-length gown will flatter almost any body type. $298, MoniqueLhuillier.com
4. Let your guests write their well wishes in a plush satin guest book. Guest book and pen set, $38, TheKnotShop.com.
5. Keep your invites simple and sophisticated with a beautiful embossed design. BellaFigura.com
6. A metallic sheen an dpleated details gives this four-tired cake an Art Deco vibe. SweetElement.com
7. We love the subtle scent and softening power of this lotion infused with coconut oil. L'Occitane Verbena body lotion, $25, Sephora.com