10 Bridal Fashion Week Wedding Dresses That Could Be on the Red Carpet Soon
We saw lots of colorful, sleek and shimmery wedding dresses at Bridal Fashion Week that would look just as fabulous on a red carpet as they would on an aisle! With the 2015 awards show season coming up, we chose 10 stunning gowns that might be seen at the Oscars, Grammys, Golden Globes and more, since celebrities frequently wear wedding dresses at black-tie events.
See some of our favorites here:
1. This delicate pistachio-hued stunner is destined for a major red carpet moment — and an Oscar to accessorize. We're looking at you, Jessica Chastain!
Wedding dress by Monique Lhuillier
2. We feel like Halle Berry would own this subtly sexy gold halter ball gown.
Wedding dress by Amsale
3. Slinky metallic fringe and a bold red lip — perfect for Charlize Theron.
Wedding dress by Johanna Johnson
4. This ethereal embellished blue gown has Shailene Woodley's name all over it.
Wedding dress by Claire Pettibone
5. A plunging neckline with romantic beading? We're picking Kate Hudson for this lovely blush number.
Wedding dress by Lazaro
6. Jennifer Lawrence has shown off her legs in sheer gowns before, so we think she'd love this flowy creation.
Wedding dress by Hayley Paige
7. This positively regal one-shouldered column gown is meant for the one and only Angelina Jolie.
Wedding dress by Romona Keveza
8. Claire Danes would look gorgeous in this bold silver top and dreamy full skirt.
Wedding dress by Kelly Faetanini
9. This glamorous and fun silver fringe mini belongs on the fashion-forward Lupita Nyong'o.
Wedding dress by Naeem Khan
10. Since Taylor Swift is queen of the elegant crop top and skirt combos lately, this delicate look is for her.
Wedding dress by Jim Hjelm
Want more? Right here!