Butt Blasters (In Just 10 Minutes)
What You Need
A pair of 5- to 10-pound dumbbells to be used with exercises 2, 4 and 5 below only
1. Warm up by running in place with high knees: 30 seconds
2. Alternating forward lunges: 1 minute
3. Sprint interval laps: 4 minutes (run at sprinting speed for 30 seconds; then walk or jog for 1 minute)
4. Alternating side lunges: 1 minute
5. Standing squat to overhead press at high tempo: 30 seconds
6. Prisoner squats: 1 minute
7. Standing jump squats: 30 seconds
8. Cool down and stretch: 2 minutes
The Bottom Line:
Your bridal booty is not the end-all of bridal beauty, but your butt doesn't deserve to take a backseat. Put your rear into gear with this 10-minute blast and you can leave all worries about your wedding behind.
We teamed up with certified personal trainer Doug Rice to design a fitness boot camp exclusively for brides! Doug has helped thousands of brides get the results they need to look and feel amazing on their wedding day. Learn more about Doug and the Bridalicious® Boot Camp by The Knot DVD at TheKnot.com/bootcampdvd. Follow Doug on Twitter (@bridalicious) and Facebook (Facebook.com/bridaliciousbootcamp).