Catholic Wedding Ceremony Resources
Planning a Catholic wedding? Here are some must-have resources:
- The Catholic Wedding Book by Molly K. Stein and William C. Graham (Paulist Press, 1988)
- Your Catholic Wedding : A Complete Planbook by Chris Aridas (Crossroad Publishing Company, 1997)
- Vatican: The Holy See.
- National Conference of Catholic Bishops, 3211 4th Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20017-1194 (202) 541-3000.
- Anglican Catholic Church Information Center (800) 506-7616.
- Byzantine Catholic Church in America, Byzantine Catholic Metropolitan Archeparchy of Pittsburgh, 66 Riverview Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15214-2253 (412) 231-4000.
- Chaldean Diocese, Eparchy of Saint Thomas the Apostle, 25603 Berg Road, Southfield, MI 48034 (248) 351-0440 or (248) 351-0441
- Archdiocese of New York, 1011 First Avenue, New York, NY 10022-4134 (212) 371-1000
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles, 3424 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010-2202(213) 637-7000