Escort Card Display DIY
What You'll Need:
- hole punch
- calligraphy (Paperfinger.com)
- numerical escort card template
1. Once you've got your seating assignments set, download our number template above. Pick out paper and print as many as you'll need. We went with two shades of blue to add some visual interest.
2. After cutting out all of the numbers, handwrite a guest's name on each one.
3. Punch a hole in the top center and attach with a complementary grosgrain ribbon.
4. Hang and let guests' find their seats.