DIY Wedding Escort Card Tag Templates
The greatest part about this project is that you can tailor it to whatever you like -- swap the pears for apples or sugared lemons. Here's how to make them.
- 1/4" hole puncher
- fruit (real or faux)
- number stickers (Michaels.com for stores)
How To Make Them:
1. Download our rectangular escort card tag template. Pick out paper and print as many tags as you'll need. We went with solid white paper because text will be easier to read.
2. After cutting out all of the tags, handwrite a guest's name on each one.
3. Punch a hole in each tag and attach it to a pear stem with a piece of pretty ribbon.
4. Once you've assigned guests to their tables, pop a corresponding number sticker on each pear to help show guests to their seats.