DIY This Colorful Escort Card Display
You picked the perfect centerpieces, designed gorgeous place settings and (finally!) arranged the perfect seating chart. But how to go about directing guests to their meticulously selected seats? Point them in the right direction with this escort card display that can be totally customized to your wedding style and guest list. We opted for a cool blue ombre look, but don't be afraid to get creative with a checkerboard or striped pattern. If you don't know the exact layout of your venue yet, fret not, because this display can be hung on a wall, sat on an easel or propped up on a table—basically it can work anywhere.
1. Download and print our escort card template.
2. Print or handwrite guest names and table numbers on the template.
3. Cut escort cards using the template guide.
4. Cut about an inch off the top of the envelopes.
5. Put a piece of double sided tape on the back of each envelope pocket.
6. Insert escort cards into the envelopes.
7. Measure decorative paper to fit the frame and place inside.
8. Place envelopes on the board to ensure accurate spacing.
9. Secure envelopes to the frame with double-sided tape.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, some of which may be sponsored by paying vendors.