15 Cute Flower Girl Dresses for Every Style and Budget
Shopping for flower girl dresses should be fun—whether you're making the decisions or letting your flower girl weigh in. After all, it's easy for little ones to pull off whimsical details and fun colors (it's one of the best parts about being a kid!).
Brighter hues and floral patterns are perfect for semi-formal or casual weddings, while ivory and white will give your flower girl a more traditional look, if that's what you're after. But don't discount nontraditional flower girl dress styles for a formal wedding: a floral chiffon dress works at a fancy outdoor summer wedding, or a short black or navy blue tulle tutu would look chic and adorable for a black tie event.
Most importantly, you want your flower girl to be comfortable (read: no super-long hemlines, low necklines, itchy fabrics or heavy skirts). From cascading tulle to sweet poplin frocks, there's something in this roundup for every wedding style and budget.
1. Embroidered lace cap sleeves and layered tulle make a classic dress stand out.
Maeli Rose Kala dress, $120, BHLDN.com
2. She'll be dancing all night (or at least until her bedtime) in this ballerina-inspired tutu.
Us Angels The Ballerina dress, $146, UsAngels.com
3. Peach tulle and subtle sequins are the perfect combo for a flower girl dress.
David's Bridal sleeveless scattered sequin long flower girl gown, $80, DavidsBridal.com
4. The embroidered bodice on this maxi dress gives it a lovely storybook vibe.
Rare Editions little girls embroidered bodice maxi dress, $84, Macys.com
5. Simple and breezy is the way to go for a casual summer wedding.
Zara ruffled poplin dress, $40, Zara.com
6. Nothing says "party" like a shimmery silver dress with ruffles.
J. Crew girl's ruffle-trim rainbow lamé dress, $98, JCrew.com
7. Something blue, anyone? This pale aquamarine number features dainty floral appliqué.
Popatu sleeveless floral dress, $40, Shop.Nordstrom.com
8. This ethereal watercolor print would look so cute at a romantic garden wedding.
Jenny Yoo Etsy print tulle flower girl dress, $198, JennyYoo.com
9. How adorable is this blush pink skirt and colorful floral bodice?
Joan Calabrese for Mon Cheri Bridals sleeveless floral flower girl dress, price upon request, MonCheriBridals.com
10. A bold, colorful ribbon over a white dress is the perfect way to infuse one of your wedding colors into the flower girl's look.
Us Angels The Kaylagh dress, $59, UsAngels.com
11. Your little bohemian flower girl needs this long-sleeve lace dress.
David's Bridal crochet lace flower girl illusion sheath dress, $80, DavidsBridal.com
12. Chic tiers and a color block motif feel fresh and modern.
Bari Jay tiered flower girl dress, price upon request, BariJay.com
13. Your little helper will make a statement walking down the aisle in this violet number with a velvet ribbon.
Isabel Garreton little girl's embroidery taffeta dress, from $199, SaksFifthAvenue.com
14. An asymmetrical, cascading tulle skirt and illusion neckline make this flower girl dress sassy and formal.
Le Petite Hayley Paige Dora dress, price upon request, JLMCouture.com
15. We can't get over how sweet this baby-doll frock is—just look at those statement sleeves!
Lil' Lemons Lovebug swiss dot sundress, $81, ForLoveandLemons.com
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, some of which may be sponsored by paying vendors.