Make This Magnet Board To Display Your Wedding Favors
This wedding favors display is our clever-meets-cute cloud nine, and it's as easy to make as holding down the trigger on a can of spray paint and using scissors. Set up the display near your reception exit with a coordinating floral garland to give your guests something sweet as they leave your party. Complete the look by matching the candy in the tins to your wedding colors or customizing chocolates with your monogram or a favorite image (like these chocolate mints from The Knot Shop!). Thanks to creative stylist Jessica Bailey of Evite, we have the easy steps to making the magnetic favor board for your reception below.
Chalkboard spray paint
Flexible magnet tape
Flower garland and floral wire
1. Apply 1-2 coats of chalkboard spray paint to the magnet board. Let dry.
2. Cut 1.5-inch strips of magnet tape and attach to the bottoms of tins.
3. Write a message to wedding guests on the board using a chalkboard marker.
4. Fill tins with candy and arrange on board.
5. Use floral wire to attach garland to board.
Check out the coordinating online invitation designs over on Evite!