Sarah & Sean's Real Registry
Sarah and Sean had a lot to consider while building their registry at Macy's. The couple knew that they'd include some classic items, like china and kitchen electronics, but they also wanted to register for a few luxe items. In the end, the couple struck a balance between essentials for their new household and beautiful, upscale extras that they wouldn't normally splurge on.
The Couple: Sarah Pollak and Sean Sullivan
The Wedding: August 8 in Moultonborough, NH
Where They Registered: Macy's
Sarah & Sean's Top Registry Picks
2. Cuisinart Griddler -- "We pretty much jumped for joy when we got the Griddler. We need it so badly!"
3. Martha Stewart Collection Cooking Elements 3-Tiered Steamer -- "For us, a steamer is such an essential!"
4. Lauren Ralph Lauren "Hewitt" Decanter -- "This decanter was one we'd been eyeing, and we were so happy when it came."
5. Hotel Collection "Marine Tri Colorblock" Bedding Collection
6. Michael Aram "Bark" Collection Vase and "Coral Reef" Serveware Collection Salad Servers and Bowl -- "To say that the Michael Aram pieces are stunning is an understatement. We'd especially love to have the coral and bark pieces we registered for."
7. KitchenAid Artisan 5-Qt. Stand Mixer -- "A key basic!"
8. Martha Stewart Collection Recipe Box and Martha Stewart Collection 3-Piece Kitchen Towels Set -- "The recipe box and kitchen towels we received have really brightened up our kitchen."
9. Avanti "Mr. & Mrs." Towel Set -- "The Mr. and Mrs. Towel set is such a cute newlywed thing. It'd be so sweet in our bathroom."
10. Pandigital Digital Picture Frame -- "We don't have anything like this, so it'd be really cool to receive."
> See our editors' top registry picks!