The Knot LIVE Season 2/Episode 12: David Stark, New Accessories, and Hot Trends
On our season finale of The Knot LIVE, event designer David Stark shares his innovative wedding style secrets, our fashion pro Heather reveals hot accessories straight from Bridal Fashion Week, and our wedding style guru Anja dishes on new reception trends guaranteed to impress your guests.
Saw something you loved? We've got a rundown of this episode's ingredients below.
Special Guest: David Stark
David Stark is known for his jaw-dropping event design style, and today he stopped by our office to share some of his best tips for creating unforgettable wedding details. Get more ideas at DavidStarkDesign.com, and check out his new book David Stark Design, available at Amazon.com.
Plus: See some of David Stark's most amazing wedding ideas
Photo: Susan Montagna
Hot New Accessories
Top designers reveal their new collections twice a year at Bridal Fashion Week, but it's not just wedding dresses on display -- on today's show Heather shows off some of the eye-catching accessories she spotted on the runways.
The accessory designers featured on today's show were:
- Tia Mazza Bridal (TiaMazza.com)
- Hats by Guy Carsone (HatsbyGuy.com)
- Leah C. Couture Millinery (LeahC.com)
- Anthropologie (Anthropologie.com)
- Juliet & Company (JulietandCompany.com)
- Nicole Miller (NicoleMiller.com)
Plus: Search more wedding accessory photos
Photo: Anne Marie Photography
Looking to put a twist on tradition? Anja found some creative ways to add an unexpected touch to any wedding. Special thanks to Denise Fasanello Floral Design (DFasanello.com) for the amazing floral arrangements featured on today's show!
Photo: Tanja Lippert Photography
Loved the looks featured on today's Head-to-Toe Beauty segment? Find them at UnforgettableMoments.com.
Knottie of the Week
Check out Jessica's bio!
And here are the experts who helped plan her wedding:
- Photography: Spark Photography (SparkPhotography.com)
- Reception Site: Adventure Aquarium
- Flowers: Maria at Mum's The Word Florist
- Invitations: Cards & Pockets and Michael's
- Bridal Salon: Irma's Bridal
- Wedding Dress: Sottero & Midgely
- Bridesmaid dresses: Alfred Angelo
- Groomsmen Vests and Ties: The Bridal Suite
- Shoes: Lacoste
- Rings: Y & V Jewelry