Match Your Wedding Day Jewelry to Your Dress Style
Accessories are one area where you can really own your wedding look, and jewelry is no exception. The number one rule? Don't outshine the dress. Instead, pick pieces that complement your gown rather than compete with it. Start with the neckline and bodice as your guide and follow the tips below to find the right pieces for your ensemble, including our favorite lab-grown diamond picks from Grown Brilliance.
The focus here is on the shoulders and collar bone, so an eye-catching pair of drop or dangle earrings will bring attention back to your face. If you'd like a necklace as well, choose something collar-length and minimal that doesn't detract from the gown.
1. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond curved necklace
2. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond graduated riviera necklace
3. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond solitaire stud earrings
4. Grown Brilliance oval lab-grown diamond halo drop earring
V-Neck or Plunge
A pendant necklace is the ideal match for a V-neck—the shape of the chain echoes the shape of the dress. If your gown is sleeveless, a bracelet can add a touch of glam as well; just choose one in a metal that complements the overall tone of the dress.
1. Grown Brilliance pear lab-grown diamond bezel set solitaire pendant
2. Grown Brilliance Badgley Mischka round lab-grown diamond lariat tennis necklace
3. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond graduated bangle bracelet
High-Neck with Long Sleeves
Less jewelry is more when it comes to a dress with more coverage. A pair of statement earrings will draw the eye upward and add just the right amount of sparkle around your face.
1. Grown Brilliance pear & marquise lab-grown diamond cluster earrings
2. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond graduated dangle earrings
3. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond waterfall suspender earrings
This silhouette offers the chance to focus on a statement bracelet (or even a stack of bangles, if that's your style). Pair it with some petite hoops for the perfect complement.
1. Grown Brilliance näas romancing round lab-grown diamond chain bracelet
2. Grown Brilliance näas romancing round lab-grown diamond chain bracelet
3. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond inside out hoop earring
4. Grown Brilliance emerald lab-grown diamond inside out hoop earrings
A romantic and feminine shape, the sweetheart was tailor-made for a delicate and dainty pendant. Look for something that sits two to three inches above the neckline for the perfect proportions.
1. Grown Brilliance emerald lab-grown diamond east west bezel set solitaire pendant
2. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond teardrop fashion pendant
This statement-making style is not for the faint of heart. Skip the necklace and go with a pair of earrings that's as on-trend as your fashion sense. A "suspender" style climbs the earlobe for a twist on the traditional post. Or if you have multiple piercings, go daring with a connecting chain on the same side as your bare shoulder.
1. Grown Brilliance näas ethereal round lab-grown diamond suspender earrings
2. Grown Brilliance näas connecting lab-grown diamond earring enhancers
A vintage-inspired neckline deserves some vintage-inspired jewelry. Choose a collar-length pendant or sweeping chevron for an Old Hollywood feel. Finish off the bling with a pair of simple studs.
1. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond twisted floral stud earrings
2. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond chevron fashion necklace
3. Grown Brilliance round lab-grown diamond halo pendant
4. Grown Brilliance cushion lab-grown diamond halo stud earrings
Dreaming of diamonds for your wedding day glam? Grown Brilliance uses lab-created diamonds to craft jewelry that's ethically sourced and easier on your wallet (yet identical to the naked eye or a diamond loupe!). Shop more lab-grown diamond jewelry at GrownBrilliance.com.