Wedding Websites: An Overview
A personal wedding website on The Knot is the best way to spread the word about all the ins and outs of your wedding. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Choose from over 20 wedding website designs in multiple colors to find the look that reflects your style.
- Share wedding details with all of your guests at once -- just send your personalized wedding website URL, and everyone can stay up-to-date on all your wedding news.
- Have out-of-town friends and family whom you haven't been in touch with for a while? Fill everyone in on how you met, fell in love, and got engaged on the "About Us" page.
- Your wedding website is an easy (and classy) way to let your guests know where you have wedding registries.
- Your wedding website is a one-stop source for all the details your guests need to know. Let everyone know the wedding date and location (which is especially convenient for out-of-towners who need to travel).
- Give a shout-out to your VIPs -- use your wedding website to introduce your wedding party.
- Your wedding website's virtual guest book is the perfect place for guests to leave their well-wishes before the wedding. Want to limit the people who can get a glimpse? Password-protect your wedding website so that only you and your guests have access.
- Getting everyone to return their RSVPs is sometimes tough. But with online RSVPs on your wedding website, it's easier than ever for guests to let you know they're attending.