★ 2017 Hall of Fame Knot Pick | MN Bride Best Of ★

Packages starting at $1,495. Relive Your Day In Vivid Detail! Experience the true emotion of your day and relive it for years to come through cinematic artistry. Bellagala videographers are expert storytellers and masters of their craft who document your day in a way that photography simply can't. Visit us today for an instant quote! www.bellagala.com

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Minneapolis/St. Paul , MN (651) 227-1202
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Natasha R

I contacted Bellagala for some information about their services, and booked a DJ with them. After speaking with Samantha, she asked what other services we might need and I said I was still looking for a videographer. She suggested Dan and we couldn't be happier that she did!... Read More Right away Dan was amazing, offering suggestions for the schedule of the day and what might work best in the video. The day of he was incredibly fun to work with, was friendly, easy going, and patient, despite us wanting to do outdoor pictures and videos in the 10 degree January weather! He was so flexible, and caught everything we asked for and more. The video itself turned out better than we could have dreamed. We must have watched 50 different wedding videos when trying to decide on a videographer, and we were still blown away by ours. The quality, editing, creativity, and the fact that the video really told the story of the day in such a perfect way, was amazing. We could not recommend Dan and Bellagala more!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jessica S

We were lucky enough to have Michael Zvonar and his wife Becky as videographers during our wedding. Prior to the wedding they set up a meeting to see what we liked/disliked about wedding videos we have seen and we really enjoyed meeting with them. They were super fun to hang... Read More out with the day of the wedding and made us feel really comfortable the entire day. To the quality of the videos they are truly amazing and the video short the Michael puts together was our favorite thing to remember the big day. We have watched the 8min video short maybe 30 times in the 5 weeks since we got it and all of our friends and family love it. Michael does an excellent job setting the video to music and putting in thoughtful clips of video throughout the day. We definitely highly recommend Michael and Becky. Michael has a uniquely artistic touch to his videos and I would encourage watching some of his video shorts if you are on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alaina S

Ben & his second shooter were absolutely incredible!! They kept us all on a timeline & didn’t miss anything. They got every shot/angle I wanted. Extremely friendly & talented. Very reasonable to work with, 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Rachel J

We had Adam Jochum, videographer, from Bellagala for our wedding. The result was lovely. The sound and video quality and content exceeded my expectations. He did an amazing job capturing multiple angles of the ceremony and reception and edited the footage beautifully. My husband... Read More and I are so happy with the results and so glad we decided to have a videographer. It's so wonderful to share the video with family members. Adam was also so easy to work with. We had a brief meeting to go over details and he handled the rest. So overall we loved his work and would definitely recommend him for wedding videography!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Nicole H

Dan was our Videographer and he made the day so much fun and stress free! He came with so many great ideas and they way him and our photographer worked together was amazing! Our family and friends also had nothing but good things to say about him. I highly recommend Bellagala... Read More for your video needs! Truly a seamless process. We cannot wait to see the finished product!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Sarah A

We had Ben as our videographer, him and his second filmer Katie were INCREDIBLE, my husband and I couldn't be more happy that we went with them!!! They were so sweet and helpful, we felt like we got every shot we wanted but they never made us feel rushed, and I never felt like... Read More my space was invafed either. They let us have our private moments while also not missing anything! I really can't say enough good things!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Laura M

We were lucky enough to have Dan with Bellagala capture our wedding day and we could not be happier. On the day of, Dan was fun, patient and made both my husband and I feel so relaxed. We could tell right away when we met Dan that he had a passion for this industry and it truly... Read More showed as he filmed our wedding day. He made us feel so special and well taken care of. He even comforted me as I was getting emotional seeing my dad and reading the letter my husband wrote to me - something that was not part of his job by any means. He definitely went above and beyond the entire day and made us feel like royalty. I could not recommend Dan more!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Lexie R

We would recommend Bella Gala 100%. We LOVED everything about our day and our vendors were incredible...our videographer was great! I felt we had the opportunity to truly express what we wanted!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kayla D

Great! So nice! Our video is AWESOME. I couldn't imagine it being better. I would recommend Bellagala to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Meagan

Our videographer made us comfortable right away and we knew that we wanted him to film our day from the moment we met him!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Katie G

Our videographer Todd was awesome! I felt we had the opportunity to truly express what we wanted. The day went great!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Emily A

They were friendly and funny and so easy to be around! We met with him and absolutely loved him! The day of our wedding he did an amazing job making himself almost invisible. My husband was pretty skeptical and apprehensive about having someone in his face all day with a video... Read More camera, but after the wedding his comment was "it was almost like they weren't even there". They were so good about being discrete and made us feel so comfortable!! We loved them and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Tammy J

So nice! We absolutely loved our Videographer. Ben was such an easy going person to work with, and we trusted everything that he was doing. We are very blessed to have had him as our videographer. He really helped us feel relaxed and comfortable the day of the wedding, and also... Read More in our consultation prior.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Brenda

The Bellagala profile allowed me to really explain what I was hoping to see in the final product of the video. Todd was also available to chat on the phone and answer any additional questions I had. The video team blended in well with the guests but were always filming. I'm... Read More looking forward to seeing what they were able to capture to re-live my favorite day!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Mary D

Our videographer was so awesome! When we had our final consultation before the wedding, he told me not to worry, that he had everything taken care of and enjoy everything. And he sure did have everything taken care of! He's so easy to get along with, and all my bridal party told... Read More me how nice he was. He got great shots, and I absolutely LOVE my highlight video. It helps me relive our big day, and see some things I missed. I've had so many people tell me how great the video is, and I was so excited about how soon we got it! I would for sure recommend him to anyone, and if I had to do it all over I'd still pick Bellagala hands down as our wedding videographer .

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa B

Never thought I'd book a videographer until I contacted Bellagala. Todd was wonderful. I barely noticed him at times. I can't wait to see how it turned out!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Kayla D

We worked with Michael Z, and I wish I could give him more stars! Our video turned out even more amazing then I had ever imagined! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Good photographers for the money

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Virginia K

I haven't seen any of the photos yet, so please keep in mind that my ratings are based on how I felt about their services on the wedding day. I chose the lowest/cheapest level of photography, as that's what we could afford. It came with 10 hours of shooting and an 2... Read More shooters. They were very pleasant, unobtrusive and creative. They came up with some awesome shots that I just can't wait to see! I would absolutely recommend Bellagala for wedding photography, even their lowest level of photographers - they are absolute professionals! The only negative comment I have at all is that the assistant/second shooter was dressed very shabbily, for a wedding. I realize they need to be comfortable, but I felt like she was headed to Woodstock. That really didn't impact the wedding at all, but I just wanted to mention it, in case someone really wanted their photographers to be dressed up (to blend in more/go with their wedding theme or feeling).

Bellagala Videographer

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maria M

We worked with Luke and he did such a great job!! You can tell he loves what he does! He was very discreet and at times I forgot he was there which, in my opinion, that is how the videographer should be. We cannot wait to see how our video turned out!!

2015-10-26T09:25:19 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for sharing your experience with your Videographer, Luke! Congratulations again - The Bellagala Team

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 EMILY F

My husband and I believe that Luke was quite professional! He answered all of our questions along the way. Luke is prompt and thorough. He is the top of the line professional! Even on the wedding day, he went with the flow and understood the layout of the church and yard where... Read More we would be taking pictures and he would be taking footage. Luke is also a very kind person. He was quite pleasant to work with. We highly recommend him and are confident that he will do an exceptional job on your wedding footage! Emily

2015-10-12T11:20:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily, thank you for sharing such kind words :-) We're extremely happy to hear about your experience with Luke your videographer! Thanks for lettings us be apart of your special day, wishing you two all the best! - The Bellagala Team

Exceptional! Patrick is a rock star!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Madeline J

I would recommend Bellagala to anyone. Just shy of 2 weeks before the wedding, our photographer left our photography company (not Bellagala) and we were assigned to an outside contracted photographer. We had a bad feeling about the whole situation, and decided to hire on a... Read More videographer just to ensure our wedding was captured. This was BY FAR the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process. Bellagala will not be your most affordable option for videography. Regardless, the price is well worth it! They hire exceptional people to shoot weddings and the customer service is amazing. Our videographer was Patrick, with a second shooter named Elliot. They went absolutely above and beyond our expectations!! Patrick made a huge effort to get to know us (though our wedding was only a week away once we met) and by the end of our wedding we felt like we were saying goodbye to a friend! We still haven't seen the videos, but we know they are going to be amazing.

2015-09-28T10:22:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! :-) We are SO thrilled to hear that hiring your Bellagala Videographer was the best decision you made during your planning process! Congratulations again! - The Bellagala Team

last-minute win!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Andrea F

We had other services booked with bellagala, and when my husband's grandparents suddenly couldn't make it due to health reasons 10 days before the wedding, bellagala came through. I called just to see if there was even availability and they had three individuals to choose... Read More from. Less than a day later, contracts were signed and we had been contacted by our videographer. The day of, Greg was great to work with, very professional. We are so pleased with the quality of the work and so happy to have it so we can share with extended family. Greg even sent us a disc of our music after we requested since we had some unique selections.

2015-09-22T10:21:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We were more than happy to help. Again, congratulations on your big day. Wishing you two nothing but the best! :-) - The Bellagala Team

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Nathalie B

We paid for the longest videography package (10+ hours). What we received is a terrible quality DVD of our wedding day, with cut-off heads during the ceremony and NO recording of our reception. They chose not to record our first dance, all other dancers or toasts. Terrible... Read More vendors, I tell all of my friends to avoid Bellagala.

2015-09-01T13:55:42 Response from the vendor

We are extremely saddened to hear about your experience with your Bellagala service. Our goal is not just to meet your expectations but to exceed them and sadly it appears, we fell short of that. We certainly understand your frustration and we want to assure... Read Less Read More

Video

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Chantal L

We chose Adam as our videographer, very nice and professional. He called several times leading up to the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. We are excited to see the final video!

Perfect videographer

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Joy

Absolutely love my ceremony video ! HDquality great equipment lava mic etc great editors!

Meet The Coordinator

Jake

Stories. We love stories and believe that every couple has a unique one to capture. Our team is originally from chilly Minneapolis but spent time out in Los Angeles, CA working in the short film production industry. As our hearts called us home we recognized that our love for storytelling couldn't be left with the warm weather out in LA. With our feet firmly planted in the snow, we chose to open a production company and focus our sights on wedding videography with our narrative twist. Long story short, we have never looked back and wouldn't trade our jobs for anything in the world.