★ Bellagala Photo - 2017 Knot Pick ★

Minneapolis | St. Paul | Serving All Minnesota

★ 2017 Hall of Fame Knot Pick | MN Bride Best Of ★

Our amazing photography ranges from $995 - $5,995. Bellagala photographers specialize in the art of organic storytelling, documenting your wedding day as it unfolds naturally. Work with some of the best and most passionate photographers in the industry. See why more than 500 couples choose Bellagala photography each year. Meet all of our photographers at: bellagala.com/wedding-photography

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Bow2008 09

Minneapolis/St. Paul , MN Minneapolis | St. Paul | Serving All Minnesota (651) 227-1202
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Rhiannon T

Machielle was so sweet and professional. She shot my engagement pictures and wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. I don't like having pictures taken and she took charge and posed us so I wasn't awkward. She was also very accepting of my crazy bridesmaid and was very patient.... Read More She also helped us stay on time and helped any way she could while we were getting ready. Also she stayed later then she expected to get our exit photos without a complaint. We had so many complements on our photos and they were fantastic. I will use her absolutely in the future!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Chloe H

Highly recommend Bellagala Photography! They did an amazing job with our pictures! We had Tiffany and Bri shoot our wedding, and they were so genuine throughout the day. You could tell they really cared about us and making sure our pictures and experience was amazing! They... Read More suggested different poses and angles that I never would have thought of- and they turned out amazing! Thank you Bellagala for providing us with pictures and memories that will last a lifetime! :)

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Steph O

We worked with Mike Howard and he did an amazing job! So flexible and communicated so well with us! We are VERY happy with Mike and hope to be able to hire him again for our other photography needs!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie P

We had Ashley Berry and John and they were exceptional! Were so nice to work with and made our day fun. They made sure we were comfortable the whole day and got all of the shots we wanted. Loved working with them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Courtney K

We had Jen F. from Bellagala for our engagement session and wedding day photography! We love Jen! We picked Jen over the other Associate level photographers at Bellagala based on her bio and example photos- she is an "in the moment" type of photographer and that's just what we... Read More were looking for. We did a few posed ones (for the parents haha) but the rest were capturing us just being us! Our photos are absolutely beautiful! The only reason this is getting a 4/5 stars is because we didn't get as many of our wedding party together as we'd requested and felt that the focus was on 1 photo of the group in 1 location rather than move around and capture us in different scenery. BUT that doesn't discount Jen's amazing photos.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kory S

STAY AWAY!!! Even though they have a 5/5 on the Knot. Take a look at the negative reviews and you'll see the common trends. Sure there a individuals that lucked out and had a good experience, but I have my doubts with a lot of these positive reviews. More than likely they are... Read More paying for reviews or provide a discount in some way for giving them 5 stars. If you have any troubles, don't expect this company to do anything to correct the problem. Remember, these are your wedding pictures that you will have for forever. Here are a few things as to why we gave them a 1 star: -They contract out photographers. This is fine with me but no matter how good the photographer is, the company will not lift a finger if you have an issue with something. -They don't edit photos. What they take, is what you get. They might crop photos, but that is even slim. -They won't return your phone calls. -The owner has nothing to do with the company. -The manager will read from a script if you are unhappy with your photos. -We had two photographers and paid for two. The second shooter arrived late and left 3 hours early. Bellagala refused to refund our money or look into when the second photographer left. They have the data to show when the last photo was taken but refused to show us nor look into it. -Out of 700 photos, we maybe have 80 that I would call professional photos. The rest were poorly selected from the photographer's pool of photos. -Bellegala selects your photos for you. If the photographer took 1000 photos and you paid for 250, they will randomly select 250. Think of how many awesome photos you'll never see due to someone poorly selecting photos. -When you ask to speak to the owner because the manager is reading from a script, you are told the owner has nothing to do with the company. -To top it all off, they confused the bride getting ready for the big day with her cousin. The photographer did an amazing job capturing all of the ladies getting ready. But, once again Bellagala underperformed and selected the brides' cousin, then refused to go back to the photos to select the correct person. Overall, poor performance for the high price they charge. We have nothing bad to say about the main photographer but Bellagala should not be on this list of top photographers for weddings. They aren't the ones making this company shine. It's the contracted photographers. Spend your money on a photographer that will work with you and edit your photos. Not a company that takes your money and delivers poor customer service.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha B

Kirsten was so great to work with! We had such a great experience working with her. She did a really great job of making us feel comfortable and also allowing us have our moments to enjoy our wedding day. She was also on top of EVERYTHING! She kept everyone moving and... Read More coordinated with the other vendors to make things happen. Our 2nd shooter, Mariah, was also really great. She was easy to work with and incredibly helpful. They were such a great team. I would definitely work with them again. Thank you Kirsten & Mariah!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Amber I

We had the pleasure of working with Keighla A from Bellagala during our wedding day. She was incredibly professional and her photographs are wonderful! Bellagala was very flexible and accommodating with us considering we booked our photographer a week before our wedding. They... Read More went out of their way to make sure everything was ready to go. Absolutely recommend this company for anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Rachel E

We really enjoyed our photographer! He made us feel comfortable and was very calming when others were stressed! out. We wished that we had gotten photos earlier with more editing done, but were pleased with the overall photos.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Princess O

My husband and I used Bellagala photography and videography services for our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with our selection. After searching high and low for quality services with reasonable pricing, we finally landed on Bellagala and what a blessing it turned out... Read More to be. Jessica R was our photographer. She is so talented, and is AMAZING at paying attention to details. There were shots she took that we would have never dreamed of! On top of that, she is so personable and patient. When we made on-the-spot requests for photos, Jessica never balked. She took everything in stride and with a smile. Travis M was our videographer. My husband and I knew from our first phone conversation with Travis that he was the right pick. He is very cool and friendly. And on the day of the wedding, when I was trying to get ready and get my 9 month old son dressed as he tried to crawl away, Travis stepped right in and tended to my son to make sure he didn't get too far! It was truly wonderful to spend our special day with the both of them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Nicole L

We hired Lisa J as our photographer and to put it simply: She was AWESOME! So professional but also made us comfortable and she was loads of fun! I'm so excited to see the pictures as I'm sure they will be perfect. I highly recommend going with her for your wedding as I have... Read More absolutely no regrets! Thank you so very much Lisa!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Breanna W

Kelly and Gretchen were absolutely fantastic photographers on my wedding day. They made everyone (even those who don't like be photographed) feel comfortable and we had a blast! They took every photo I asked to be taken and then some. Their personalities are exactly what a bride... Read More needs the day of. They kept me relaxed yet had fun the whole day. I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 H S

I was lucky to have worked with Kirsten who was our wedding photographer for our 7/21/17 wedding. She is AWESOME at what she does. She reached out to me promptly after booking her services through Bellagala and remained proactive during the planning process; she sent emails... Read More checking in to see if I had any questions or specifics she needed to know about. This was helpful because at times I got too busy that I forgot to update her On our wedding day, she made it a point to get all the specific shots I had asked her for. She ran up, down and all around to get all the pictures we planned on. She was a lot of fun to work with and our guests enjoyed meeting her as well. We loved the way the pictures turned out, the posing/lighting/spacing she directed turned out so beautifully! I would definitely recommend working with Kirsten, she is awesome at what she does!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Leah S

We had a wonderful wedding weekend, and Kirsten's beautiful photography played a large part in it! Kirsten was incredibly easy to work with. She was personable, relaxed and focused on capturing our special moments (without making the moment about the photo). She made us laugh... Read More and put us at ease, even though we haven't previously spent a lot of time in front of the camera. I would absolutely hire Kirsten again. Thank you, Kirsten and Bellagala!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Heather R

In the beginning, we were so worried about a photographer. The price, and the worry about whether or not you pay all that money and your pictures are horrible... but when I called Bellagala, all my worries were put to rest. The staff was amazing and set me up with a photographer... Read More in my area. We had looked at all the photographer's styles online and decided on who we thought would be the best for us and match our style. Sarah, in Kansas City, was perfect for us! We met her at little coffee shop and talked about what we wanted. Sarah was so down to earth and so sweet. She gave us everything we wanted and was very flexible to accommodate us and our big day. We love her and can't wait to see our pictures! Heather and Joel Roth Married 8/4/17

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Michael S

If I could give negative stars I would. Run as far away from this company as you can. Absolutely horrible company to work with and the quality was awful. After view my photos it was apparent all this company cared about was doing the least amount of work to fulfill their... Read More obligation. When I contacted them about the multiple photos that were out of focus, grainy or shots of the back of peoples' heads (more than 25% of the photos), I was told that it was the photographer's artistic eye and that all photographers work differently. I was also informed that if I pursued this that they would win because the contract said I would get images and I did get images even, if they were of horrible quality. The employee even agreed that some of the photos were out of focus and grainy and agree to go through and find and mark the ones that she thought were bad. This is after she told me it goes through a rigorous screening before they are posted. She did ask what I wanted to fix the situation. I didn't want a refund or money or out of the contract. I wanted photos of my wedding that I paid for. That was obviously too much to ask for because it has been a week (7days) and I've heard nothing. I work with professional photographers on a daily basis and should have went with one of them but my wife didn't want to mix my professional life with our private life so she picked this company. Of the 700 photos we got I only have about 15 that are any good, over 50 an editor friend of mine is trying to recover anything that might work and the rest are garbage. We bought the Valentine's Day package and regret it choice of this company every day.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Clarissa K

We absolutely loved our photographer Keighla Anderson. She was easily one of our favorite parts of our wedding. Not only is she an amazing photographer who captured our love, our family, our day and our personalities perfectly, she was fantastic to just be around on our day. She... Read More was like a close friend to us and still was able to direct our families and guests to get gorgeous photos. Wish we could get married again just hire her again.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Nicole H

Tiffany and Jessica were our photographers and they made the day so much fun and stress free! They brought our photo list and made sure to get everything we asked for and more. Our family and friends also had nothing but good things to say about them. I highly recommend... Read More Bellagala for your photo needs! Truly a seamless process. We cannot wait to see the finished product!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 RaeLynn S

All Colorado brides looking for a photographer has to look into Brittany from Bellagala. She met with me a couple times to make sure our special day was going to be everything we wanted and more when it came to photography and she was great! Then the day of our wedding came and... Read More wow! She was so flexible, patient, and professional. Even though we haven't seen our finished product, I know our wedding pictures will be amazing cause they were in good hands. The company of Bellagala was great also, when it came to booking, details, and budget. They were really easy to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Sarah A

Our photographer and her second shooter was amazing! We had Allison M. and she did wonderful! Right away she made me feel so comfortable, we got all of the shots that we wanted but she never made me feel rushed, and worked great with our videographer! She noticed little details... Read More of things thAg needed to be moved or changed (which was a big deal for me). I am so glad we had her, and I cannot wait to get the photos back!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Allison B

While we haven't seen the final edited photos yet, we were so incredibly pleased by our photographer Andrew P. He is extremely professional, flexible, and a wonderful artistic eye! We had an indoor wedding, but were able to utilize nearby outdoor locations for some photo... Read More opportunities. Not even the brief rain shower stopped us!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kelsey B

Bellagala was so amazing to work with, having our DJ and photographer through the same vendor made everything go so smoothly on our wedding day! Catilin Reyes was amazing, we could not have asked for a better photographer! She's so creative and made us feel comfortable while... Read More taking all of our engagement and wedding photos! She's truly talented and we were lucky to have her!! Our DJ Tom Kramm was also amazing, he was tending to us throughout our entire wedding day and constantly staying on schedule! He knew exactly what music to play and when to get our guests out on the dance floor the entire night and was outgoing and energetic till the very end even after a long day. Overall we had such an amazing experience and I would definitely suggest Bellagala to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kathryn D

We absolutely loved working with Anthony from Bellagala. We were so skeptical when it came to photographers because we had heard horror stories before. But Anthony took AMAZING pictures. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer or better pictures. He captured all the... Read More most important moments and even more. I would recommend Anthony from Bellagala to anyone looking for a photographer. He is also super professional and super laid back. He was willing to work with us and capture certain pictures that we had in mind. Ask for Anthony if you choose Bellagala!!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Calli B

We had the pleasure of working with Andrew Parfenov for our wedding. He met with us first to go over all the details of our special day as well as how we wanted our day to be awesome. He also met with us prior to the wedding to make sure everything was in order. On our wedding... Read More day, he promptly showed up on time as well as his second shooter Brian. They worked very well together. Andrew was able to keep everyone on a timeline and have fun at the same time. The first look moments with Andrew were right down to the tea and he nailed it. Andrew and Brian followed us through the evening to capture the details of the day as well as made us feel comfortable and was never in the way. Great job Andrew! We highly recommend him for your next adventure!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brandon K

We used Bellagala Photo's for our wedding and they did an amazing job! We had Andrew and I highly recommend him! He was so amazing leading up and on the day of our wedding! He was very helpful and made everything run smoothly not to mention the photos he took are stunning! Over... Read More all just an amazing job!

Meet The Coordinator

Ashley

Ashley received her Bachelor of Art degree from the University of Minnesota with a concentration in photography. She has been photographing professionally for 7 years and never ceases to update herself on new techniques and tricks of the trade. Ashley makes it a point to document the natural flow of the day, striving to shed light on every minuscule detail in a creative way. To learn more about Ashley or any of our other Photographers please visit: http://www.bellagala.com/wedding-photography-photographers-minneapolis-wedding-photographers/