★ Bellagala Photo - 2017 Knot Pick ★

Minneapolis | St. Paul | Serving All Minnesota

★ 2017 Hall of Fame Knot Pick | MN Bride Best Of ★

Our amazing photography ranges from $995 - $5,995. Bellagala photographers specialize in the art of organic storytelling, documenting your wedding day as it unfolds naturally. Work with some of the best and most passionate photographers in the industry. See why more than 500 couples choose Bellagala photography each year. Meet all of our photographers at: bellagala.com/wedding-photography

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Bow2008 09

Minneapolis/St. Paul , MN Minneapolis | St. Paul | Serving All Minnesota (651) 227-1202
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Chloe H

Highly recommend Bellagala Photography! They did an amazing job with our pictures! We had Tiffany and Bri shoot our wedding, and they were so genuine throughout the day. You could tell they really cared about us and making sure our pictures and experience was amazing! They... Read More suggested different poses and angles that I never would have thought of- and they turned out amazing! Thank you Bellagala for providing us with pictures and memories that will last a lifetime! :)

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Steph O

We worked with Mike Howard and he did an amazing job! So flexible and communicated so well with us! We are VERY happy with Mike and hope to be able to hire him again for our other photography needs!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie P

We had Ashley Berry and John and they were exceptional! Were so nice to work with and made our day fun. They made sure we were comfortable the whole day and got all of the shots we wanted. Loved working with them!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Samantha F

Caitlin (photographer), and her partner were beyond awesome and impressive. From Samantha and Jon’s engagement pictures through the dancing, Caitlin captured moments most of us would have totally missed. Thank you for helping us keep the memories alive for our lifetime. Caitlin... Read More and her partner took on a huge undertaking with our big family photo. The photo and photos will be treasured by all. I have a photo of my parents with their wedding party and family members hanging on my wall. It means so much to me. A bigger than huge thank you! Janice F. Mother-of-the-Bride and Mother-in-Law of the Groom

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Courtney H

Our photographer, Caitlin Reyes, did our engagement photos in October and our wedding photos in May. From our very first meeting to the wedding day she was organized, reliable, and very easy to communicate with. Caitlin helped us create a timeline and made sure she got all the... Read More photos we wanted on our special day. She kept us on schedule and had so many great ideas and poses. Even though it was a chilly cloudy day, she had us having so much fun taking photos outside. I would recommend Caitlin to anyone and for any event - she is such a talented and professional photographer. She really listens to what you want and if you're not sure she sends you pictures and ideas of outfits/poses/etc. She was an absolute joy to work with. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing and we will treasure them forever.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Katey K

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with. She always made sure I felt beautiful and she brought so much joy and excitement to the day. She helped to de-escalate my stress level and she knew exactly when and where she needed to be without any direction. Ashley, and my second... Read More photographer Jessica, even made sure to pull up my Pinterest page to capture the photos I wanted most. I was able to share my thoughts, concerns, and fears with Ashley openly and because of this I know that I will have stellar wedding photos! Dan was our photo booth attendant, and even though I wasn't able to spend much time speaking with Dan our guests loved him and he made sure to capture as many photo booth photos as possible! I cannot wait to see what he was able to photograph!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Allyson T

We had Andrew Parfenov and Brian Ites who did an amazing job. So much fun to work with. So easy to talk to, express concerns and so open to ideas and photo shots we'd like. It was a cool 57 degree day for our wedding with ceremony and all pictures outside, and Andrew's ability... Read More to keep things moving was very much appreciated. I was also very impressed with how quickly he had a great eye for backgrounds to get some great shots. He was totally able to work with where we were and I am so excited to see our pictures. Working with Andrew was a blast and we look forward to working with him in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Madison D

This last weekend was our wedding and we used Andrew Parfenov as our photographer and Travis Monroe as our videographer. Both were incredible and I would highly recommend. Andrew did our engagement photos in November and made a rainy engagement shoot absolutely BEAUTIFUL. He... Read More came prepared with a stylish umbrella and we ended up with the coolest photos! Not to mention, he stood in the pouring rain to get all of these photos and didn't complain once- he just talked about how cool the shots were going to be! I still get compliments till this day. They are so unique and I wouldn't have changed anything. Before the wedding, Andrew was very organized and made sure to get every detail. I had no worries he was going to get all of the photos that I wanted him to get. He came early to the wedding and went straight to work. He is very easy to be around. Such a kind guy and is so upbeat! My wedding party thought he was great too and loved his sense of humor. We haven't seen the photos yet, but I have no doubt they will turn out great! Andrew- thanks again for everything! We will definitely come to you for any future photography needs! Travis was also great! We had two phone calls prior to the wedding. One early on after we chose him to talk about what we were looking for. The second call was going over all of the details and confirming everything we needed from him. Travis is a very down to earth guys with a great sense of humor. He was very easy to get along with and he worked so well with our photographer and the wedding party. Travis- I loved your attitude and that you came excited to work hard and get the best shots possible. Both Andrew and Travis were very professional and they both were so creative. They both had a great vision and they worked so well together. They bounced ideas off each other the whole time and it make our photo shoot fun! Thank you both for making our special day go so smoothly. I didn't worry about anything photo or video related once. You guys rocked!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Claire L

Our photographer and second shooter were wonderful, no complaints on that end. That being said, when we got out final pictures, they were very low quality images. More than a third of them were fuzzy and pixilated. We have reached out to the Bellagala service team 4-5 times and... Read More they never call us back or address our concern. For that reason, I would not reccomend Bellagala to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Heather D

Bellagala was a great option for a wedding photographer. We had Lisa as a photographer. Lisa made our day fun and she also took stellar pictures! I just had some issues getting a hold of Lisa or Bellagala time to time but they followe through and I am very sanctified with the... Read More photos! I would recommend Lisa if you want a photographer who will make your day fun and relaxed!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Vamsi K

We hired Sarah Filipi from Bellagala for our wedding Photography. I cannot recommend her enough for other weddings. She is just fun to work with, very kind and gracious and did fabulous photography for us. I have to commend Bellagala for putting in a system where you can pick... Read More artists at various experience and skill levels so we could pick from the level we wanted and works within our budget. The moment we saw Sarah's profile we really wanted her to do our wedding photography. She met with us once to understand what kinds of stills we want and what type of wedding we are planning. She took colors, weather, location, our heights (yes, I am 5' 9" and my husband is 6' 8"), our favorite spots in the city etc into consideration and prepared a plan for achieving the idea. After that it became much easier to plan rest of our wedding. She was calm, relaxed and brought down the nervous levels so we could start enjoying the event. She also brought us very delicious cookies for our photo session after ceremony. We were really hungry by then and really appreciated that. She did the photography as planned through out the night and even stayed a little longer as our dance party got delayed a bit. We really had fun with her and the photos turned out super great. Bellagala has a post production team that did some more magic on her pictures. They are awesome, but the ones without all the magic had actually some of my favorites. Only thing I would have done differently is to hire a second/assistant photographer. Even though it would be extra, it would be so worth it. This is a great experience!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Matt K

We had Megan Larson and Amanda Anderson as our two photographers, and they were outstanding. They were very professional and well-prepared while also making us feel extremely comfortable. Super easy to work with; they made the whole process easy and fun, and their personalities... Read More were a great match for my wife and I. They had great ideas for shots and were very creative. The pictures turned out wonderful as well. I would highly recommend both Megan and Amanda to anyone needing wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Elizabeth S

We aren't very big talkers, but we got what we needed from the first meeting. As time went on, things got even better! Johanna and her assistant, Angie, were great on our big day! Told us what we needed to do and helped me and the groomsmen with our pocket squares! These two... Read More were fantastic to work with that day. I would recommend them to anyone who were looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kayla D

Bellagala reached out right away, and notified me that they could offer many discounts to decrease my online quote. The offer was perfect, right in our budget. We bundled all the services we could and were so pleased with how easy the process was and our Bellagala vendors were... Read More amazing! Sarah from Bellagala was fabulous to work with. I definitely recommend her for an engagement shoot as well as wedding photography! She made us feel comfortable and our pictures turned out wonderfully!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Natalie W

Lisa was our photographer for our engagement pictures in February and wedding in July. She took beautiful couple, bridal party and family/friend pictures! We love looking back at our wedding pictures and have shared them with our family and friends! The only thing I would... Read More recommend is having 2 photographers for the wedding because it was a lot for Lisa to coordinate by herself (especially with large extended family pictures). Dan was our DJ and we would highly recommend working with him! Great song selections and he helped with the flow of our reception by making announcements/reminders as needed.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Rebecca B

We were lucky enough to book Lisa J. for our wedding photographer and she was EXCEPTIONAL. Not only did she take the most beautiful, timeless photographs, but she also took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly and on schedule the day of our wedding. We could not be more... Read More pleased with the end result and would HIGHLY recommend Lisa to anyone that asks.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017

My wife and I got married 1 year ago and didn't even know where to start, we were told about Bellagala out of the clear blue sky and went in to talk to them and everything sounded great! the coordinator was so willing to help us with everything and actually listened to us on... Read More what we wanted and what our budget was, we went in just wanting a photographer for our wedding and went out with a photographer, a DJ and a lighting system. that day we crossed off 3 huge things off of our list and it felt so good. we selected Lisa as our photographer just based on the sample pictures we saw from her and when we met her in person, she was JUST the type of person I wished she would be! she was so ambitious, so encouraging, and SO helpful, we couldn't have asked for someone better! when it came to our wedding day, she was on top of everything, having a game plan and a time frame for getting all of the pictures we wanted with the little amount of time that we had. she was terrific with taking pictures of the little kids (ring bearer and flower girls). she also had a lot of great ideas for poses which neither my wife or I would have been good at. Lisa was so creative and such a go-getter, she made our special day so smooth and took all of the stress of timeliness off of our plates. she was wonderful! highly recommend Lisa from Bellagala!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lydia J

Had Lisa as photographer for my daughters wedding and she was wonderful! She guided us on timelines and ideas for the pictures. Loved the way she took charge on the day and made my day stressless. She got all the special pics that we requested and all of them were amazing.... Read More Would highly recommend her. In fact we did recommend her to my daughters best friend for her wedding and they were super happy with her also!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Annemarie I

Bellagala provided an overall amazing experience for us. We were so lucky to have been able to book Lisa Jaster-she's fabulous! She called me a few days before the wedding and talked to me as I cried about a flower issue we had (We ordered from Costco and were told the flowers... Read More would not be delivered on time). Lisa felt less like a photographer that we had only met a few times and more like a really fun aunt who has incredible photography skills. The day of our wedding, it rained on and off, and Lisa did a great job of timing our pictures perfectly. If you have an outdoor wedding planned, make sure to book her! We love our pictures and have kept in contact with Lisa and hope to have her take maternity and newborn pictures when we decide to expand our family! We also booked a DJ for our wedding through Bellagala, Aaron Acker. Day of, we found out that some equipment that we planned on borrowing from our venue was no longer available. We called Aaron and he was able to come three hours earlier than we originally requested, set up, got all technology ready to go for our ceremony (which moved from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor ceremony within about ten minutes, so he set up twice), and did a really awesome job from there on out! We were very pleased with our overall experience of Bellagala!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Nate J

From start to finish, we loved working with Angela! She was easily available for any questions, ideas or concerns I had. Throughout our planning stages we had a lot of things come up that could've been big issues, and she always made us feel like she would work with us to ensure... Read More we could have the best experience possible. The day of, she blended in seamlessly, and was also able to step in to gently take control when necessary (we had a large, restless wedding party, and it was tough to get their focus). Beyond all that, she brought a really enjoyable energy, and was fun to have around during all the wedding craziness. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needed a photographer.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Elizabeth G

My new husband and I are so thankful to have had Bellagala & Allison as our wedding photographer. She took our engagement pictures first, and we felt so confident, and happy with our choice after that photoshoot, that we were relaxed knowing she was also doing our wedding... Read More photos. Allison was so responsive to our needs, and made us feel so natural in our photos! I would chose Allison again for my photography needs in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Marla P

Would recommend Bellagala! Our first meeting with Jaime was efficient and pleasant. She is very nice and helpful.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Ashley G

Rachel was an absolutely amazing photographer, not only was she great at her job she also helped all of us out with whatever we needed! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! I couldn't of asked for it to be any better, it was an absolutely awesome day. Love... Read More Bellagala!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Teressa S

Roger was a HUGE hit with our wedding party and guests. Definitely the perfect personality for a fun filled evening.

Meet The Coordinator

Ashley

Ashley received her Bachelor of Art degree from the University of Minnesota with a concentration in photography. She has been photographing professionally for 7 years and never ceases to update herself on new techniques and tricks of the trade. Ashley makes it a point to document the natural flow of the day, striving to shed light on every minuscule detail in a creative way. To learn more about Ashley or any of our other Photographers please visit: http://www.bellagala.com/wedding-photography-photographers-minneapolis-wedding-photographers/