★ Bellagala Photo - 2018 Knot Pick ★

Minneapolis | St. Paul | Serving All Minnesota

★ 2018/2017 Hall of Fame Knot Pick ★

Our amazing photography ranges from $995 - $5,995. Bellagala photographers specialize in the art of organic storytelling, documenting your wedding day as it unfolds naturally. Work with some of the best and most passionate photographers in the industry. See why more than 500 couples choose Bellagala photography each year. Meet all of our photographers at: bellagala.com/wedding-photography

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

Minneapolis/St. Paul , MN Minneapolis | St. Paul | Serving All Minnesota (651) 227-1202

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Rhiannon T

Machielle was so sweet and professional. She shot my engagement pictures and wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. I don't like having pictures taken and she took charge and posed us so I wasn't awkward. She was also very accepting of my crazy bridesmaid and was very patient.... Read More She also helped us stay on time and helped any way she could while we were getting ready. Also she stayed later then she expected to get our exit photos without a complaint. We had so many complements on our photos and they were fantastic. I will use her absolutely in the future!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Chloe H

Highly recommend Bellagala Photography! They did an amazing job with our pictures! We had Tiffany and Bri shoot our wedding, and they were so genuine throughout the day. You could tell they really cared about us and making sure our pictures and experience was amazing! They... Read More suggested different poses and angles that I never would have thought of- and they turned out amazing! Thank you Bellagala for providing us with pictures and memories that will last a lifetime! :)

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Steph O

We worked with Mike Howard and he did an amazing job! So flexible and communicated so well with us! We are VERY happy with Mike and hope to be able to hire him again for our other photography needs!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie P

We had Ashley Berry and John and they were exceptional! Were so nice to work with and made our day fun. They made sure we were comfortable the whole day and got all of the shots we wanted. Loved working with them!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Kelly D

We were so happy that we chose to go with our photographer through Bellagala. She was very professional and fun at the same time. She understood us as a couple and made the day that much more enjoyable. She made sure to capture every moment that we wanted and far exceeded our... Read More expectations. We would recommend using them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Kelly S

Ashley Berry was the photographer for the wedding of my husband Joe and I on 12/16/17. She was amazing, and there are so many shots that I love! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Marissa C

Elaine and Lori were amazing! Our wedding day pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined! They were fun too! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Emily B

Meagan was extremely easy to work with. She made the planning process seamless and stress free. The day of the wedding she was organized and was able to keep the family pictures moving stress free. We had a large amount of children involved with the wedding and she did great... Read More with the business and really had a "go with the flow" attitude which made it easy to enjoy the day instead of stress out when people were late or things didn't go as planned. We also had very large family pictures that we requested be taken with 30+ people. Meagan did a great job spacing out people evenly and was able to capture many pictures with everyone looking and being able to zoom in on every face with no one being blocked. Great candid shots during the wedding, reception, and dancing. It was a chilling January day but Meagan was willing to go outside and capture some amazing outside shots with the snow. Thank you Meagan for being part of our amazing day!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Larissa F

We had Mattea and Keighla as our photographers and they were a lot of fun to work with! They helped guide us with picture taking and what to do next. They were also creative in their photo taking. We can’t wait to see how everything turns out 😊

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Samantha K

Megan Gregory and her husband were absolutely amazing. When we met we went over the types of pictures I wanted and gave her an exact list of pictures I wanted at the church and the reception, and her and her husband worked flawlessly together to get them all. She knew my style... Read More and they had amazing picture ideas for my bridal party and us. I absolutely 100000% recommend using them! I also got my pictures back in under 4 weeks (granted I got married in November so I was past wedding rush season) and they were perfect!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Kayleigh D

Caitlin R photographer was amazing. She got every shot I wanted and some great candid ones as well- all while pregnant! She even took us in her van to get some shots with Christmas lights. Very organized and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 KarenEve p

Our photographer from Bellagala was terrific! The special price offer was very good and we are delighted with the quality of the photos. The lighting, the angles, the scenes are great. We also like that the contract offered us full access to all the digital photos and that we... Read More got them in exactly 30 days. Our photographer was Yuliya and she was great! She came to Hendersonville and we paid extra for travel and a hotel, it was all very reasonable. Thanks so much,

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Bill Q

We used Andrew P for our wedding photos and we could not be happier!! Our pictures turned out beautiful! Andrew was so easy to work with and he made everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and at ease. Andrew always got back to us in a timely manner in regards to our... Read More questions and he really listened to and captured our photo ideas and vision.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Katrina O

Our photography consultant paired us up with the perfect photographer for our style and budget. Meagan Wanschura was incredibly professional and personable to work with, and our wedding photos came out wonderfully. The main reason for going with this company, however, was that... Read More we got high-res versions of our photos without a watermark, and we retain the copyright, so we can order our own prints from anywhere we like. Would recommend for brides who need a good value.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Emily H

We had a great overall experience with Bellagala! Our photographer, Lina H., cared so much and put her heart and soul into doing her best work for our wedding. Throughout the whole process, the Bellagala team was extremely helpful and supportive. Some of the lighting was off in... Read More our pictures and the photography coordinator, Lisa, has been incredibly helpful with making sure we are happy with our pictures and has offered to correct the lighting in several of the photos for free. This is a fantastic company and I would highly recommend working with them! Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Erika S

Tatum was so great and had such a fun spirit. She was calm and collected and knew exactly which shots we needed and how much time they would take. Our guests also raved about how great she was. Very impressed and satisfied with Bellagala!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Aimee H

We had a great experience with Rachel L. She did a wonderful job capturing all the special moments throughout the day! We were lucky to get to have some indoor and outdoor shots with a wedding in November, and Rachel was very flexible with taking us out in the cold to get some... Read More extra shots. She is very easy going and fun to work with, and brings a lot of skill and expertise to the table as well! We would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Alexandra W

I am so happy I chose Bellagala for our wedding. Sunshine and Shay were amazing and made me feel so comfortable and special. I would chose them all over again if I had to. I haven’t seen the pictures yet but I know they will be beautiful. Sunshine was everything I hoped for and... Read More I would refer her to anyone. Her personality is so warm and fun and made the whole day less stressful!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Claire B

We had Caitlin Reyes as our photographer with Bellagala. She did a REMARKABLE job and we could not have been happier! She met with us, understood our goals and used her skills to coordinate the day as we hoped it would go- even with limited time on certain group photos. She also... Read More captured so many moments of the evening candidly. We would recommend Caitlin to anyone that wants to capture the true vibe of the day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Nicaela C

We cannot speak highly enough about my photographer Andrew and his assistant Lisa!!! They went and just BLEW THE ROOF OFF THE HOUSE with our wedding photos :) We wanted candid, elegant, and artist shots and they delivered perfect photos that not only captured our day but also... Read More made me want to cry from pure joy! Our wedding day ended up being one of the hottest days EVER and they went above and beyond to keep people organized (without fainting from heat-ahhhh!) and kept us all on track while making every moment fun and relaxing :) Extraordinary experience and out of this world beautiful photos! David and I are so happy and would recommend Andrew and Lisa at Bellagala to anyone!!!!! Thank you so much Andrew and Lisa for an amazing day and for photos that we are honored to share with family, friends, and generations to come :) You have truly captured every perfect moment!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 catherine j

Super affordable (we chose the cheapest option) and great results. We used them for our engagement and wedding pictures and you definitely get good quality for the price! We had Anthony G for our photographer :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jess F

We worked with Meagan W for both our engagement session as well as wedding day. She was so easy to work with and made our experience very enjoyable! She was quick to return emails, as well as sneak peeks. Her work is beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Emily K

Meagan was my photographer for our wedding and she did an amazing job. With a large bridal party she was able to get everyone's attention and was able to smoothly run through the pictures that needed to be taken on a time crunch. She was friendly and easy to communicate with.... Read More Amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Samantha D

My husband and I were lucky enough to get the pleasure of working with Anthony Gilbert for our October wedding! Right away we knew Anthony was going to be our photographer for life! He made us feel comfortable with the process right away and we couldn't be more thankful to... Read More Bellagal for choosing him for us. Our family and friends are still talking about how great it was to work with him and his helper Chris! As I stated before, Anthony wowed us so much that we can't wait to use him again in the future for ALL of our photography needs and will be recommending him to all of our family and friends in need! This guy is AWESOME!! THANK YOU ANTHONY!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I just got off the phone with a manager named Lisa who cancelled their contract with my daughter whose wedding isn't for another 10 months. She said they do not legally need to fulfill a signed contract. It's in their legal rights. If that's the... Read More case (we will find out) why would anyone do business with a company like this.

Meet The Coordinator

Bellagala is a passionate and dedicated team working together to achieve our mission and purpose; which is to enrich the lives of passionate creatives behind life’s biggest events. To be creative, is to be human. Passionate creatives is defined as our couples, our talented artists, and our team here in the office. We strive to create an environment for our couples that offers opportunities to save time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We strive to improve the status quo of our industry by providing an empowering and passionate work environment full of opportunities.