★ Philip Casey Photography - 2017 Hall of Fame Winner ★

Serving Charleston, Pawleys Island, Hilton Head, Beaufort

★ Philip Casey Photography - 2017 Hall of Fame Winner ★

Hey there! I’m Philip! I’m a full-time, career-minded, hybrid (digital + film) wedding photographer serving Charleston, SC, Phoenix, AZ, & Alaska. I specialize in bridal portraiture, engagement photos, and wedding day photography. I chose to photograph weddings because Love is the biggest, most important, and most powerful thing in the Universe, and I want to capture it. Creating great images for you is the most important thing to me. I want to make sure your memories get captured well so you can enjoy them and share them with your children and grandchildren. Your memories are safe with me.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

164 MARKET STREET, Charleston, SC Serving Charleston, Pawleys Island, Hilton Head, Beaufort (843) 291-9989

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sara N

Philip was perfection. His swoon worthy photos were composed beautifully and captured the day as I could only dream (no cheesiness whatsoever). As you are planning your wedding you don't necessarily realize your photographer will be with you ALL DAY. Personality more than... Read More matters and Philip was great. He was charming and funny and put up with me when I was over the photo taking! :) He helped move the group shots along and all our guests said he was the most noninvasive photographer they had ever dealt with. But honestly the proof is in the photos, he does spectacular work and will not disappoint.

One of my favorite wedding planning decisions

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Siu L

When I started my wedding planning process, I was told that you have to pick those 1-2 wedding details that are very important to you and invest in those areas. Everything else, you have to let go a little. For me, I knew that early on, that my photographer and my photographs... Read More would be very important to me. I planned a destination wedding in Charleston from Cincinnati. Google was my best friend but for photographers, it was hard because everyone's photos look so pretty. I reached out to a few photographers based on their website but Philip was easily my top choice based on the following reasons: 1. I loved his work. All his photos were clean with beautiful lighting. There wasn't a lot of "set up" or "editing" or "fancy post-effects". They were simply beautiful and more than anyone, he captured moments and emotions. 2. In his bio, he said he did wedding photography because he loved it, not because he just fell into it. I'm personally inspired by people who pursue their passions as a career, no matter how difficult it may be. 3. His website and packages were really easy for me to understand. I appreciated the transparency given how time consuming the wedding planning process can be. From the start, Philip and Studio 1250 was one of my favorite wedding planning decisions. My engagement session was fun and Philip cared so much about getting the right shots. It's clear that he has passionate about his work and he's fun to work with. Not being familiar with the area, he took the lead as he's very familiar with Charleston. For the wedding day, I felt comfortable with him being there for some of our most intimate moments. The pictures turned out amazing. I really could not be happier and I would recommend Philip to any friend or stranger. He will take great care of you and his work is incredibly special. Thank you Philip!

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Photos!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Natalie S

Philip and the amazing team of photographers at Studio 1250 are a dream to work with on your wedding day. Matt and I didn't actually meet Philip until 2 days before our wedding and I instantly felt comfortable talking to him about us and our big day and knew that he would know... Read More exactly how to capture Matt and I on our wedding day. When our day arrived things were a little stressful due to the large thunderstorm that was pouring rain on Charleston, but Philip came right in with great ideas for capturing the moments before the ceremony. As the weather started to clear up, I could sense his excitement for us as to what that day would hold for us and our families. It could not have turned out to be a more amazing day for us and our families, and Philip literally captured every amazing moment of our wedding day! He was everywhere and I didn't even realize it until he sent me the link to our pictures. And what can I say, I am absolutely IN LOVE with ALL of our pictures!! Every time I look through our pictures, I am immediately taken back to that day...even to the point of laughing so hard I'm crying at our fantastic reception dance party pictures! Philip truely captured all of the love and fun that surrounded us at The Island House that day. His pictures are beautiful and reflect the emotions of our wedding day as well as the gorgeous surroundings of the Island House and the Stono River. I could not have asked for a more amazing photographer to work with on our wedding day! Philip was always so responsive whenever I e-mailed or called with any questions and he was more than awesome with how quickly he had our sneakpeek pictures on his website and then with our full wedding link and disk. I would recommend Philip and Studio 1250 to any bride and her family. Not only will they have an extremely professional photographer on their special day, but they will also have absolutely gorgeous photos to remind them always of how amazing and wonderful and fun their wedding day was for them and all of their friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alexandra S

Planning your wedding doesn't need to be stressful, as long as you have Philip! From the moment we booked him for our engagement photos to the day of our wedding, he was helpful, kind and organized. We felt comfortable being goofy and not having to play a role in front of the... Read More camera - he made us laugh, cry and be in the moment. We had Philip and Alex at our wedding and they were part of the fun! When we got our photos back we were stunned with the little details and moments they captured, we didn't even notice they were taking them. He was the first vendor we booked to make sure we had him for our wedding day. You only get one chance to capture your wedding day - Make sure to make them count with Philip Casey!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kevin S

Working with Philip is a fantastic experience! Not only is he a professional, brilliant artist, but he's a genuinely awesome guy, too. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning. We opted for a second photographer and had the best time with Philip and Alex. Thank... Read More you, Philip (and Alex), for all the incredible memories you captured for us!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Elizabeth U

VV

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Shelby C

Philip was absolutely amazing!!! I would give him 10 starts if I could. He was so easy to work with, creative, professional, and always got the perfect shot! I highly recommend him if you want special photos of your special day :) Priceless!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kimberly R

Philip was absolutely amazing! Not only is he an amazing photographer but he was also flexible with our change of wedding dates! He was quick to respond helping settle all of my prewedding day jitters! Getting our wedding day photos back was just as exciting as waking up for... Read More the big day! Reliving all our sweet moments with our closest family and friends is something I will cherish forever! Philip was able to capture the beauty of our venue while still including the sweet small details of my wedding dress all in one picture. Hands down the best photographer!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Travis L

Philip was amazing - simply put. He was very easy to talk to, and was receptive to all of the special requests that we had throughout the process. The package price was extremely reasonable for the amount of time and the sheer number of pictures we got (all of the digital... Read More copies were included!). Last and certainly not least - the quality of the photos that we received exceeded any of our expectations, and we got them way faster than we thought. Thanks Philip - you're the best! Travis and Danielle (Married 2/4/2017)

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Carly P

Philip from Studio 1250, was a fantastic choice for our wedding! Not only is he a great photographer, he's fun, accommodating and go with the flow! He made us feel comfortable and took our special requests and made them a reality. (A true talent!) Will definitely keep Studio... Read More 1250 in mind for any future occasions we'd like photographed. Thanks again Philip! :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 sara s

Hiring Studio 1250 was a no brainer, I can't imagine a better experience with any other photographer in the area! Words cannot describe how talented Philip is- he's an incredible photographer with an artistic eye, very professional, and the nicest person you'll meet. Same goes... Read More for the second shooter he brought! In my opinion, the photographer is the most important vendor of your wedding day, and you can feel at ease with Studio 1250 knowing they will make you comfortable and produce A LOT of amazing photos. All of our engagement wedding photos turned our better than we could have ever imagined! We will cherish the memories that Studio 1250 captured for a lifetime- we can't thank you enough, Philip!!

2017-01-11T19:08:33 Response from the vendor

I have no idea who posted this BUT THANK YOU! We love you too!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kristen G

We absolutely loved working with Philip! He made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photos and everyone commented that they looked like something out of a magazine! We had to change our wedding date at the last minute and he made accommodations to have his right hand... Read More man help us out and yet he still showed up after he was done with another wedding!! And he reassured us that he would be 100% involved in the editing process! Love all our pictures he produced!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Megan F

Coming up on our one year anniversary and I've been through our wedding photographs a million time. Phillip truly captured everything I wanted to remember on our special day. Phillip is extremely patient, fun, and willing to accommodate any ideas that you have in mind for your... Read More wedding day. I sing his praises every time someone is looking for a photographer and I hope to use him (if he's available!) in the future!

2016-10-04T13:10:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan! You two are so awesome!!! Crazy that's already been a YEAR! Wow! Good for you guys! :-)

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Bonnie F

Phillip was an awesome photographer! He is very experienced and clearly loves his job. He always made sure we felt comfortable and that we got the best pictures. He was also very prompt in responding to our emails and texts and is reasonably priced. We loved his work! Thanks... Read More Phillip!

Captured our most precious memories!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

Philip was such a fun person to work with during our wedding. He understood our personalities and used them to his advantage to capture the best moments, moments I wasn't completely aware he was capturing but now am so grateful for. He was super patient, easy to work with and... Read More turned around the pics before the promised date. Philip was a recommendation to us, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, but excellent photographer!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

My daughter had a destination wedding in Hilton Head. We chose Philip as our photographer and it was absolutely the best decision we could have possibly made! The pictures are not only amazing and beautiful, but Philip captured the moments with creativity and perfection. Philip... Read More is very personable and professional. He is open to any requests for specific photos and offers creative suggestions to enhance the experience. It is very important to have a photographer who is personally invested in making sure you have lasting memories through beautiful pictures and you enjoy the experience. Philip did exactly that! He is an extremely nice person, such a pleasure to work with and creates memories through his photography that will always be treasured. I highly recommend Philip Casey/Studio 1250 for your wedding or special event.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Tracey C

Philip was great to work with, he did both our engagement pictures and wedding photos and spent a lot of time with us to get the perfect shots. He is super nice and easy going, was even flexible when the weather didn't quite work out for us during the engagement shoot. I would... Read More definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an affordable wedding photographer in Charleston!

Wonderful Memories

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Andrea F

I truly had a wonderful experience with Philip from Studio 1250. The pictures that were captured from both my bridal portraits and my wedding day were amazing. Philip was easy to work with and he had a lot of experience in the Charleston area so our pictures weren't exactly the... Read More same as the next couple's pictures. I would definitely choose him again as my photographer.

Top Notch

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Tiffany G

Philip did a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. He caught priceless moments for us to cherish forever. Even though we had "The Rain of a Thousand Years" in South Carolina on our wedding day, Philip was able to capture the beauty in everything.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Phillip photographed our wedding in Hilton Head Island. He was very professional, friendly, and creative! Extremely easy to work with from start to finish. All of our guests and bridal party really liked him! Our pictures were ready very quickly, and turned out absolutely... Read More beautiful. They truly look like something you would see in a wedding magazine or pinterest :) Phillip far exceeded all of our expectations. We HIGHLY recommend using Studio 1250 for your wedding!

2015-11-21T16:44:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I love you guys! You guys are wonderful people and I enjoyed working together.

So happy!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

We had our wedding in Hilton Head, SC. We live in Ohio. We relied on our photographer so much and we were more than pleased with all the time and attention that they gave us. They captured our day and brought some of our greatest memories to life! I highly recommend them to... Read More anyone having a special occasion that they want to remember.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Rachel K

Extremely talented! Don't look any further. Philip Casey with Studio 1250 is by far the best wedding decision we made. Philip took our engagement and wedding photos, and we absolutely could not have dreamed of more! Our wedding in May 2015 was documented perfectly - everything... Read More from the light, the emotions, the fun, the details, and the love. We cannot say enough wonderful comments about Philip. We chose the 12 hour photography package with two photographers and recommend this to all. Philip made sure to take all of the main shots of the day, and the second photographer was great at capturing guests and secondary pictures. Philip is incredibly easy to work with. We provided him the wedding day itinerary, he made a few small recommendations based on his experiences, and made it all work flawlessly. After our wedding, some of our guests and ourselves commented that we did not notice the photographers at all during the reception. The photographers were very unobtrusive. After we received our photos, there were 100s of wonderful candid shots taken during the time at the reception. For our engagement shots, we traveled into town for a long weekend, so had to make the weekend work. The weather was less than ideal with pretty consistent rain falling all day. Philip made us feel extremely comfortable and did not push us into posing for pictures that were not "us." Despite the poor weather, Philip's talent shined through, and the pictures turned out wonderfully. Our engagement photos will be in our home forever as well. Many of our family and friends commented that they could not even tell that it was a dreary day because Philip works wonders with natural light. All of the photographs captured us and our personalities so well. We definitely recommend Studio 1250!

2015-11-21T16:47:24 Response from the vendor

Rachel, Thank you for this absolutely priceless review of me. :-) I can't say thank you enough!

June Wedding 2015

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kelly S

When we were looking for photographers for our wedding, we came across Studio 1250's website and were sold immediately. Philip's pictures are that good. We also appreciated the packages/pricing being listed on the website. Many photographers just had packages listed with pricing... Read More when you contact them. That was a big turn off for us! One of the things we appreciated was that Philip would travel, not only for our wedding, but for our engagement pictures too. He came to Greenville, SC over a year before our wedding to shoot with us downtown. We met him on a gloomy morning but luckily things cleared up, and he was able to get all my "Pinterest" ideas as well as MANY of his own! The pictures turned out perfectly! I didn't think I could love any pictures anymore... Fast forward to our wedding day June 2015. Philip showed up early to start shooting, making sure he got all the details in the venue and my diy decor. He also took many pictures of us as we got ready for the ceremony and my husband as he waited *patiently* for us to get ready. One feature I really wanted on our wedding day was an extra photographer so we could have different angles of the ceremony as well as various photo opportunities. Philip did not let us down on this! The photos of my husband as I walked down the aisle are priceless but so are the ones of my dad walking me down the aisle. I wouldn't have wanted to miss either of these moments! If you're looking for a wedding photographer, I suggest you contact Studio 1250 like yesterday.

2015-11-21T16:49:09 Response from the vendor

Kelly & Chris, Thank you so much for this awesome review! It was a pleasure to be your photographer. You guys are great people! I'm glad I could serve you with my talents.

Creative

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Anna R

Philip is so easy to work with. He makes you feel very comfortable and he is persistent on getting the perfect shots.

Great husband and wife team

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

Philip and his wife worked great as a team to photograph me and my husband's wedding. They both are super nice people and I could really tell they love what they do. They took so many pictures and we have a lot to look back on!

Philip Casey

I love photography and capturing the memories that people share. My goal is to create beautiful, timeless photographs for you and your family. I devote all of my energy into doing the best job I can. I enjoy beautiful scenery, warm sunsets, all types of music, seeing the world by vehicle, and flying an airplane. I’m very dedicated to what I do and I’m blessed to get to do it full-time. I would be honored if gave me the opportunity to serve you with my photography skills.