106.1 Kiss-FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding

Dallas/ Ft Worth Area

Would you like to have the best reception ever?

Michael has been doing weddings for over 20 years. If you are looking for a DJ who can energize your guests and have them talking for months about how much fun they had at your reception, and doing it within your style and vision, you have found the right fit.

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Frisco, TX
Dallas/ Ft Worth Area

Best Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We would highly recommend Michael Blake as your wedding DJ. When discussing the entertainment for our daughter's wedding, our wedding planner stressed how important a good DJ is in setting the tone for the wedding. She told us that a DJ can make or break the reception and to... Read More choose wisely. We knew we wanted an energetic wedding with a crowded dance floor and DJ Michael Blake did not disappoint, in fact, he exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was hopping the entire wedding; he also entertained our guests with funny stories and current wedding games. We received many compliments on how fun the reception was and how great he was. Thank you, Michael Blake!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Jennifer E

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! In my opinion there is no other DJ worthy of handling weddings the way Michael Blake does! I tell everyone they are wasting their time interviewing other DJ's. Upon planning for our wedding, we met with multiple vendors about many different services,... Read More however, we only met with one DJ! Michael Blake was the first DJ we met with and just by talking to him and hearing his ideas, my husband and I knew he had everything to completely satisfy our dream reception! Included in his price, he offered a full on production with video screens, props, a photo booth, up lighting for the room, stage lights, our initials lit on the dance floor and most importantly high energy and full responsibility. Upon seconds of our reception starting, he had all 300 guests on their feet and the energy was through the roof! His unique way of introducing the bridal party, had all 300 guests fighting for a spot around the dance floor or standing in chairs to see what was taking place! Not one hand was left unclapping nor a hoop or holler unheard! By the time we (the bride and groom) were introduced, people were dancing in the aisles! All night long we heard over and over and over how our reception was the best one they had ever been to! Not only did Michael bring high energy, unique ideas and a personal touch, he also brought with him full responsibility of running the entire event! As the bride, this was a relief for me! When we met with him prior to the wedding, he told us he could be as visible as we wanted or as invisible as we wanted! I opted for the most visibility as possible and he delivered flawlessly. Our event planner of the establishment noticed that he had taken the reigns on the event and she snuck out early! I had not fear because I knew we were in good hands with Michael! Our dance floor was packed from the beginning to the end of the night! We had the majority of our guests still boogying and not wanting to leave when our exit was upon us! To this day, we still have friends and family members telling us that our reception was the event of the YEAR (thanks to Michael Blake)! I will tell anyone until I am blue in the face that they are wasting their time interviewing other DJ's! In my opinion...there is only one that will go ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty and make your event spectacular! If ever there is another time that I will need a DJ, I will call on Michael Blake and even change my event date if he is not available! Can't sing his praises enough! Book him NOW!!! Jennifer and Jared Edmonds

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Kathryn B

I have been to and in many weddings and I honestly feel like Michael Blake is the best DJ out there! He DJ'd my sisters wedding in 2009 and it was the most fun wedding, so I knew I wanted to use him for mine as well. Michael was our MC and dj through the entire wedding -... Read More ceremony, cocktail, and reception. He was great through the entire process, had wonderful ideas on how to make our event unique and true to us without being cheesy. We felt that he really cared about making our wedding a fantastic party! This was very important to us. I recommend Michael Blake 100%

Excellent DJ, best night of my life!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Tiffany K

Michael Blake and his team were truly outstanding for my wedding. Initially I was hesitant because it was more than I was hoping to spend, but honestly you get what you pay for and we got great service and couldn't have been happier, I'm so glad we used Michael. I ended up... Read More feeling like we got a good value for our money. He provided ceremony sound, reception uplighting, DJ services, and a photobooth (with great props, so fun!). He kept the flow going during the reception and it never felt dragging, just really fun! At the end of the night my guests were sad to leave and so many commented on how fun our reception was and Michael and his team played the biggest part in that. He was easy to work with beforehand and about a month out from the wedding my fiance and I met with him and planned the reception. He had some really great ideas that we loved and my guests loved (my favorite was the table toasts!) and I came away from that meeting feeling confident that our reception was going to be amazing, and it was! I would use him again in a second!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Michael was DJ at a wedding I attended on 8/22/15. He played GREAT music and dance floor was crowded all night. The flow of reception was beyond belief. I would definitely recommend this DJ.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Hannah R

Michael Blake did a great job at our wedding. He kept the guests entertained throughout the whole night. I definitely recommend him as a DJ!

Michael Blake was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meredith H

My wedding would have not been what it was without Michael! He was a one of a kind DJ they kept the party going all night long. I got married three years ago and people still talk about how wonderful and fun our DJ made the wedding! He is your number one guy! He has the best... Read More play lists and the funniest games to play with the bride and groom. I am so lucky I found him! My dad now uses him for business events and my sister is going to use him for her wedding next year! Michael Blake is a MUST HAVE!

Pro DJ Wedding - Reception 10/17/2015

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Leslie P

Michael Blake was professional, friendly, engaging, and answered all of our questions leading up to the big day. He met with us 2 months prior at the event location to identify any special requirements for his DJ team. Loren Norris was our DJ for the reception, and we... Read More could not have asked for a better MC. We met with Loren in person, 30 days prior. His suggestions made this a wonderful and unforgettable event. Loren not only played music, but provided essential services such as managing our timeline, and ensuring that my wife and I were cared for during the event. Receptions can be chaotic, but Loren was ever calm and reassuring. Our family and friends were very impressed with the way he kept the energy levels high, and 200 people in celebration mode. The equipment was top-of-the-line, from the sound, to lighting (up and GOBO), to the 'Green Screen photo booth'. The photo booth was a huge hit, and allowed us to 'pose' for photos with all of our guests that we would not otherwise have had time for. I highly recommend Pro DJ Wedding's services to anyone. Thank you Michael and Loren for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Jay was AMAZING! he kept the mood up the entire wedding, everything transitioned seamlessly- from country to dance party. He did everything i asked, even when it was playing No Diggity for the second time. My wedding was awesome because of him!

Best DJ ever! great for any ethnic

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Ava W

I found Michael on google just less than a month before my wedding. Michael talked to me about half of an hour on the phone and told me what he does. It was really impressive but the price was not cheap. Actually I'd never thought DJ was so important until I went to my friend's... Read More wedding where the DJ was really bad. So after I talked to my fiance, we decided to hire Michael on the most important day of our life. And turns out the service worth every penny of it! We had a meeting and Michael listened for all our requests. Most of the guests in my wedding were Chinese and Asians are not big fans of the dance floor. Michael came up with several ideas of how to get people up and they totally worked! My reception was beautiful and we had so much fun! I strongly recommend Michael to everybody! don't make your big day a mediocre experience just to save a couple of hundred dollars! Make it a memory worth talks about! Thank you Michael for making our dream wedding come true :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Our DJ was Jay. From the start, we felt so relieved to have ProDJ doing our wedding. Jay was very entertaining, kind to our guest, and accommodated all our needs. I had some extra request and he did everything I asked. We truly feel blessed they were a part of our special day.... Read More Your dj can either make your night awesome or ruin it. I recommend looking no further and hiring Pro DJ.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

My fiancé and I knew right away after meeting him that Michael Blake was the man for the job. He met with us several times and made us feel comfortable in his style of entertainment and ideas to engage and please the crowd. We were very impressed by him and for good reason. My... Read More now husband and I love to host parties and Michael Blake helped us host the party of 2015! We have received numerous compliments on how fun and exciting the wedding was and we are so grateful! Book Michael, you'll be glad you did!! Sincerely, Bride on a budget who knows her DJ earned every penny!

Michael Blake= Part DJ- Part Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Andrea P

I think it is safe to say that I can speak for both my groom and I and say that Michael Blake and Pro DJ wedding went above and beyond our expectations. From our first phone call prior to booking to the days after our wedding. Pro DJ Entertainment has been committed to making... Read More our day, OUR DAY, special and memorable. Prior our wedding we sat down and Michael walked us through our day from our ceremony music selection to the reception request, to our send off. He also attended our rehearsal and made excellent last minute adjustments. Michael stuck to his word, played everything we asked him to and nothing we didn’t want him to. Pro DJ Entertainment is NOT JUST A DJ SERVICE. Included in our wedding services we were offered the opportunity to add a PHOTO BOOTH (props and prints included) and UP LIGHTING for our reception and the Dance floor! My husband made a comment that DJ Michael Blake is a wedding planner in himself. The timing on the bridal party entrances, first dance, father daughter dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and fun little games during the reception to keep guest entertained Michael was amazing. My guest were never bored. If you want to pick a DJ and not have a single worry on your big day Pro DJ Entertainment is the DJ for you!

Greatest Reception Ever

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jacob S

Talking to our guests the morning after the reception many of them mentioned that this was the best wedding receptions they had ever attended. This can be attributed to the DJ. He did an amazing job all night and definitely kept the guests engaged and on the dance floor. Our... Read More reception used multiple ballrooms and had a happy hour in the lobby. Michael met all of our expectations. He had enough equipment to provide sound for all of the rooms. We also asked him to provide up-lighting in the ballroom where the dancing was to take place. Michael went to the hotel a few days before the event and planned out how the lighting would look best for Saturday. Michael also brought many creative ideas to the table that our guests loved. I would suggest embracing his creativity because he knows what he is talking about and knows how to engage the guests and throw an outstanding party. I truly can not say enough good things about the service he provided. Truly one of the greatest and most memorable parts of our day was the dinner and dancing with all our friends and Michael made sure that these events did not disappoint.

The best DJ hands down

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Jordan L

Michael was very helpful and wonderful with the DJ service. We had a song change at 2am the day before our reception and Michael was ready to go with the new song lineup. He made it very easy to choose music and has a huge collection to choose from. I would recommend Michael to... Read More anyone looking for a DJ, because he is that good. For what he offers, his price is below what other DJS would charge. I give Michael a 5-star rating, only because they don't have 10, he's just that good. My wife, Amanda, and I are so happy that we chose Michael as our DJ, that we would use him for all our upcoming birthdays and parties. He is by far the best DJ I have every used.

Music Is Essential!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 hope d

My wife and I believe that music is essential for a fun and energetic reception. Michael Blake definitely knew how to keep our friends and family moving around on the dance floor and having a great time. Beyond music, he was very open to our ideas and suggestions as well as... Read More providing several of his own engaging ideas for our guests to experience. Overall it was a great part of our perfect day.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Zahira C

Michael Blake was wonderful! He took such great care of us that we didn't even have to worry about the entertainment!

This guy knows what he's doing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Clara C

Finding the perfect DJ was really important to me as I began the wedding planning process. I wanted my guests to have a fun time and amazing experience. The first time we met with DJ Michael Blake, I knew he was the perfect fit! He listened to what we were looking for while... Read More providing very insightful suggestions. The wedding was a blast! Our dance floor was constantly packed, and I still receive compliments on the music and fun activities he directed. From a Type A, music loving, dance-all-night, kind of bride, I highly suggest him for your wedding!

Thoughtful Planning- Flawless Execution

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

DJ Michael Blake was so thoughtful as my wife and I planned our wedding. He helped us to think through all the moments of our wedding that would make the event truly special for us and unforgettable for our guests. The day of our wedding, Michael was the epitome of... Read More professionalism. He also kept the party going. We had people from every generation and every table out on the dance floor! I highly recommend him as a DJ for your wedding!

Amazing August 2014 wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jordan G

We expected DJ Michael Blake to be able to play the music we liked, which he did well. Where he was extremely impressive was in his ability to design a beautiful dance floor lighting scheme. He looked at our venue and knew immediately what type of piping, drape, and lighting... Read More would be required to make our reception look amazing. We had told him that dancing was the most important element of our reception. He was able to work with our wedding planner and our venue to make the dance floor at our venue look like a night club, which was nothing like what it had looked like before. We still have guests saying our wedding was the best they've ever attended! Thank you DJ Michael Blake!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Michael Blake a few weeks ago for a dear friends wedding. He was the DJ for my wedding a few years ago, my brothers wedding in another state, and numerous friends have used him as well. He is, and always will be, my first referral to any bride... Read More in search of a fun, outgoing DJ. Michael does a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor, whether you are 5 or 95, he knows what he is doing. He does a great job of keeping it classy for dinner and getting the party going afterwards. If you want a DJ that will keep your guests entertained and at your event until the end, Michael Blake is the best guy for the job!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Nicole W

Michael was awesome! Meeting with him was a breeze, and he had plenty of helpful tips and suggestions for songs and the "flow" of the reception. Wedding day went so smooth and seamless! All the guests enjoyed the music and danced. I highly recommend working with Michael,... Read More he is able to keep your guests involved and entertained!

Pro DJ Knows how to party

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Amanda S

Michael Blake (Pro DJ) was an awesome wedding DJ. I have never had to book or work with a DJ before so I have nothing to compare to as far as that, but I was very pleased with all of our interactions. I have been to numerous wedding and events and I would have to say that... Read More Michael Blake was above the rest. He did great lighting, handed out props, and kept people on the dance floor which is what I told him I wanted. After my wedding I got a lot of positive feedback from guests about the fun they had dancing. Micheal Blake worked with my fiancé and me to give us the wedding reception we wanted. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to recomened him to anyone that asks.

For more than just music, choose Michael Blake!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kimberly K

Michael Blake is by far the best wedding DJ I have ever seen! I may be a little biased, but my wedding was the best wedding I have ever attended, point blank because of Michael and his team. As far as equipment, there is no need to hire other vendors. He brought projector... Read More screens, lapel microphones for the outdoor ceremony, up-lighting for the entire venue, a variety of dance floor lights, photo booth with props, and all of his own equipment (inside and outside). Meetings prior to the wedding were great. Michael doesn't make you feel like 'just another bride'. He learns about who you are as a couple and provides exactly the atmosphere you desire for. During the ceremony, he and my day-of coordinator were in constant contact from opposite sides of the venue, which created a seamless flow of events. While the bridal party and immediate family were taking photos post-ceremony, he entertained the guests inside with funny stories (and pictures on the projector screens) about how we met, how the engagement happened, interesting trips we took, etc. The introductions of the bridal party were high energy and every person had their own clip of a song. This really got the reception started. The reception was an absolute blast. There was not one person that did not dance, including grandma. With a DJ like Michael Blake, you are sure to have full participation on the dance floor. The flow of the reception could not have been better. Michael and my coordinator managed the timeline with full fluidity: Dinner, slideshow, dances, cake, and champagne toast. It all went according to plan! He surprised us and communicated with friends and family prior to the wedding and created a video montage of marriage advice that played on the big screens! As far as Michael Blake is concerned, I have not one bad thing to say about the services Michael provided. He did not just give us a good wedding reception; he gave us a GREAT one. It was perfect, in every way.

Best Dj I've ever seen

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

First of all I am not one to do reviews because I value my time, but with this I feel I should make an exception. Michael performed at my niece's wedding in August and it was simply amazing. The dance floor was packed, the music was awesome, the flow of the reception was as... Read More flawless as I have ever seen at a wedding, and I have attended many of them! But it wasn't just the music. I am not easily entertained and like most of today's world, my phone is my best friend. If what you are doing isn't getting my attention, I go to my phone to fill the void. I have never been to a wedding where I felt entertained from the start to the finish. I As I was leaving, I apologized to my phone for ignoring it all night and also noticed people in the parking lot were talking about how it was the best wedding they had ever attended. My niece made the right choice!