106.1 Kiss-FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding

Dallas/ Ft Worth Area

Would you like to have the best reception ever?

Michael has been doing weddings for over 20 years. If you are looking for a DJ who can energize your guests and have them talking for months about how much fun they had at your reception, and doing it within your style and vision, you have found the right fit.

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

Ceremony

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Frisco, TX
Dallas/ Ft Worth Area

Recommend 1000%

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Michael Blake was recommended to me and he was everything I wanted and more for my reception. You WILL NOT be disappointed in the services he provides. He is professional, fun/creative, and he will give you the best reception you could ask for. Since my wedding I have had... Read More countless people tell me it was the best reception they have ever been to. My photographer even stayed several hours longer than what I paid for because him and his team were having so much fun. You can't redo your reception and you can't go wrong with choosing Michael Blake and his team!! For me it was money well spent and I would hire him, again, in a heart beat!!

Immaculate DJ: Michael Blake

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

If I could use one word to describe my experience with Michael Blake, it would be immaculate. My wife and I wanted to put our money towards the DJ because we wanted to create an atmosphere that people would remember. We were referred to Michael Blake by some friends who had used... Read More him in two previous weddings for their children. Michael exceeded all of our expectations. We have constantly had people come up to us and say, "that by far was the best wedding reception I have ever been to". Michael was more than a DJ, anyone can press play and let the music play, but Michael took things to a completely different level. We played a game where it was my side versus my wife's side (props included, provided by Michael). The goal was to find out which group was louder (Michael used a sound meter to measure the decibels) and could generate the biggest buzz. What started as simple fun, turned into everyone, yes, EVERYONE, having a dance battle. This was one of the few things that happened throughout the night. EVERYONE, even the senior citizens, were out on the floor dancing. Without Michael, this would never have happened. Furthermore, my wife was extremely stressed out before the wedding, as are most women. Michael met with us to finalize some details and offer suggestions. During our meeting, it was very obvious that Michael was very passionate about not only his job as the DJ, but us as people. He repeatedly reassured us that everything will soon pass and that things were going to be just fine. Having someone who cares about your feelings and not just collecting a check was very comforting and reassuring. Finally, if you want someone who will make your reception one to remember, then hire Michael Blake. Not only will you get an experienced DJ, but you will have someone who cares about you as a person and will do whatever it takes to make your special day one to remember. Again, if you want fun, do not let money be an issue...HIRE MICHAEL BLAKE!!!

OUT OF THIS WORLD

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Jennifer E

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! In my opinion there is no other DJ worthy of handling weddings the way Michael Blake does! I tell everyone they are wasting their time interviewing other DJ's. Upon planning for our wedding, we met with multiple vendors about many different services,... Read More however, we only met with one DJ! Michael Blake was the first DJ we met with and just by talking to him and hearing his ideas, my husband and I knew he had everything to completely satisfy our dream reception! Included in his price, he offered a full on production with video screens, props, a photo booth, up lighting for the room, stage lights, our initials lit on the dance floor and most importantly high energy and full responsibility. Upon seconds of our reception starting, he had all 300 guests on their feet and the energy was through the roof! His unique way of introducing the bridal party, had all 300 guests fighting for a spot around the dance floor or standing in chairs to see what was taking place! Not one hand was left unclapping nor a hoop or holler unheard! By the time we (the bride and groom) were introduced, people were dancing in the aisles! All night long we heard over and over and over how our reception was the best one they had ever been to! Not only did Michael bring high energy, unique ideas and a personal touch, he also brought with him full responsibility of running the entire event! As the bride, this was a relief for me! When we met with him prior to the wedding, he told us he could be as visible as we wanted or as invisible as we wanted! I opted for the most visibility as possible and he delivered flawlessly. Our event planner of the establishment noticed that he had taken the reigns on the event and she snuck out early! I had not fear because I knew we were in good hands with Michael! Our dance floor was packed from the beginning to the end of the night! We had the majority of our guests still boogying and not wanting to leave when our exit was upon us! To this day, we still have friends and family members telling us that our reception was the event of the YEAR (thanks to Michael Blake)! I will tell anyone until I am blue in the face that they are wasting their time interviewing other DJ's! In my opinion...there is only one that will go ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty and make your event spectacular! If ever there is another time that I will need a DJ, I will call on Michael Blake and even change my event date if he is not available! Can't sing his praises enough! Book him NOW!!! Jennifer and Jared Edmonds

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Mandie B

Let me start off by saying that Michael Blake with Pro DJ was by far one of the best vendors we had the pleasure of working with. A majority of our guests were from out of town, traveling from all over the country to join us on our Big Day. Needless to say, we were very adamant... Read More about finding someone we could trust to provide nothing less than excellent entertainment for our guests. It was the LEAST we could do. At first we were hesitant because it was double what we had budgeted for, but if we were to do it again - I would gladly pay triple! His level of professionalism was outstanding and you could reach him anytime day or night. His 20+ years of experience in the industry allowed us to relax and let him take the wheel which was a breath of fresh air not to having to worry about forgetting any small details because he had already thought of them all! He even helps you with your wedding timeline!! He meets with you and really takes the time to get to know you as a couple. He was telling personal stories about how we met, our journey, funny stories and inside jokes - it was great for the guests who knew us separately - but not as a couple! He kept our guests so engaged with little games and speeches from family and friends etc! At one point, he got all 145 guests up on the dance floor for a group picture!! Who doesn't want that in their wedding album! We were also very thankful for his flexibility - which any bride knows is essential. You have the option of selecting every song down to whats played during cocktail hour OR you can leave it open for him to do what he does best - whatever works best for you. I could go on - but if you're willing to pay for the best night of your life (and a night your guests will be talking about for weeks because ours did) then look no further! He's not just a DJ - he's an entertainer and a VERY good one! Best of luck to you!

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Kathryn B

I have been to and in many weddings and I honestly feel like Michael Blake is the best DJ out there! He DJ'd my sisters wedding in 2009 and it was the most fun wedding, so I knew I wanted to use him for mine as well. Michael was our MC and dj through the entire wedding -... Read More ceremony, cocktail, and reception. He was great through the entire process, had wonderful ideas on how to make our event unique and true to us without being cheesy. We felt that he really cared about making our wedding a fantastic party! This was very important to us. I recommend Michael Blake 100%

Excellent DJ, best night of my life!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Tiffany K

Michael Blake and his team were truly outstanding for my wedding. Initially I was hesitant because it was more than I was hoping to spend, but honestly you get what you pay for and we got great service and couldn't have been happier, I'm so glad we used Michael. I ended up... Read More feeling like we got a good value for our money. He provided ceremony sound, reception uplighting, DJ services, and a photobooth (with great props, so fun!). He kept the flow going during the reception and it never felt dragging, just really fun! At the end of the night my guests were sad to leave and so many commented on how fun our reception was and Michael and his team played the biggest part in that. He was easy to work with beforehand and about a month out from the wedding my fiance and I met with him and planned the reception. He had some really great ideas that we loved and my guests loved (my favorite was the table toasts!) and I came away from that meeting feeling confident that our reception was going to be amazing, and it was! I would use him again in a second!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Michael was DJ at a wedding I attended on 8/22/15. He played GREAT music and dance floor was crowded all night. The flow of reception was beyond belief. I would definitely recommend this DJ.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Hannah R

Michael Blake did a great job at our wedding. He kept the guests entertained throughout the whole night. I definitely recommend him as a DJ!

Michael Blake was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meredith H

My wedding would have not been what it was without Michael! He was a one of a kind DJ they kept the party going all night long. I got married three years ago and people still talk about how wonderful and fun our DJ made the wedding! He is your number one guy! He has the best... Read More play lists and the funniest games to play with the bride and groom. I am so lucky I found him! My dad now uses him for business events and my sister is going to use him for her wedding next year! Michael Blake is a MUST HAVE!

Best Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We would highly recommend Michael Blake as your wedding DJ. When discussing the entertainment for our daughter's wedding, our wedding planner stressed how important a good DJ is in setting the tone for the wedding. She told us that a DJ can make or break the reception and to... Read More choose wisely. We knew we wanted an energetic wedding with a crowded dance floor and DJ Michael Blake did not disappoint, in fact, he exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was hopping the entire wedding; he also entertained our guests with funny stories and current wedding games. We received many compliments on how fun the reception was and how great he was. Thank you, Michael Blake!

Pro DJ Wedding - Reception 10/17/2015

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Leslie P

Michael Blake was professional, friendly, engaging, and answered all of our questions leading up to the big day. He met with us 2 months prior at the event location to identify any special requirements for his DJ team. Loren Norris was our DJ for the reception, and we... Read More could not have asked for a better MC. We met with Loren in person, 30 days prior. His suggestions made this a wonderful and unforgettable event. Loren not only played music, but provided essential services such as managing our timeline, and ensuring that my wife and I were cared for during the event. Receptions can be chaotic, but Loren was ever calm and reassuring. Our family and friends were very impressed with the way he kept the energy levels high, and 200 people in celebration mode. The equipment was top-of-the-line, from the sound, to lighting (up and GOBO), to the 'Green Screen photo booth'. The photo booth was a huge hit, and allowed us to 'pose' for photos with all of our guests that we would not otherwise have had time for. I highly recommend Pro DJ Wedding's services to anyone. Thank you Michael and Loren for the wonderful memories!

Amazing.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Jay was AMAZING! he kept the mood up the entire wedding, everything transitioned seamlessly- from country to dance party. He did everything i asked, even when it was playing No Diggity for the second time. My wedding was awesome because of him!

Best DJ ever! great for any ethnic

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Ava W

I found Michael on google just less than a month before my wedding. Michael talked to me about half of an hour on the phone and told me what he does. It was really impressive but the price was not cheap. Actually I'd never thought DJ was so important until I went to my friend's... Read More wedding where the DJ was really bad. So after I talked to my fiance, we decided to hire Michael on the most important day of our life. And turns out the service worth every penny of it! We had a meeting and Michael listened for all our requests. Most of the guests in my wedding were Chinese and Asians are not big fans of the dance floor. Michael came up with several ideas of how to get people up and they totally worked! My reception was beautiful and we had so much fun! I strongly recommend Michael to everybody! don't make your big day a mediocre experience just to save a couple of hundred dollars! Make it a memory worth talks about! Thank you Michael for making our dream wedding come true :)

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Our DJ was Jay. From the start, we felt so relieved to have ProDJ doing our wedding. Jay was very entertaining, kind to our guest, and accommodated all our needs. I had some extra request and he did everything I asked. We truly feel blessed they were a part of our special day.... Read More Your dj can either make your night awesome or ruin it. I recommend looking no further and hiring Pro DJ.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

My fiancé and I knew right away after meeting him that Michael Blake was the man for the job. He met with us several times and made us feel comfortable in his style of entertainment and ideas to engage and please the crowd. We were very impressed by him and for good reason. My... Read More now husband and I love to host parties and Michael Blake helped us host the party of 2015! We have received numerous compliments on how fun and exciting the wedding was and we are so grateful! Book Michael, you'll be glad you did!! Sincerely, Bride on a budget who knows her DJ earned every penny!

Michael Blake= Part DJ- Part Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Andrea P

I think it is safe to say that I can speak for both my groom and I and say that Michael Blake and Pro DJ wedding went above and beyond our expectations. From our first phone call prior to booking to the days after our wedding. Pro DJ Entertainment has been committed to making... Read More our day, OUR DAY, special and memorable. Prior our wedding we sat down and Michael walked us through our day from our ceremony music selection to the reception request, to our send off. He also attended our rehearsal and made excellent last minute adjustments. Michael stuck to his word, played everything we asked him to and nothing we didn’t want him to. Pro DJ Entertainment is NOT JUST A DJ SERVICE. Included in our wedding services we were offered the opportunity to add a PHOTO BOOTH (props and prints included) and UP LIGHTING for our reception and the Dance floor! My husband made a comment that DJ Michael Blake is a wedding planner in himself. The timing on the bridal party entrances, first dance, father daughter dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and fun little games during the reception to keep guest entertained Michael was amazing. My guest were never bored. If you want to pick a DJ and not have a single worry on your big day Pro DJ Entertainment is the DJ for you!

Greatest Reception Ever

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jacob S

Talking to our guests the morning after the reception many of them mentioned that this was the best wedding receptions they had ever attended. This can be attributed to the DJ. He did an amazing job all night and definitely kept the guests engaged and on the dance floor. Our... Read More reception used multiple ballrooms and had a happy hour in the lobby. Michael met all of our expectations. He had enough equipment to provide sound for all of the rooms. We also asked him to provide up-lighting in the ballroom where the dancing was to take place. Michael went to the hotel a few days before the event and planned out how the lighting would look best for Saturday. Michael also brought many creative ideas to the table that our guests loved. I would suggest embracing his creativity because he knows what he is talking about and knows how to engage the guests and throw an outstanding party. I truly can not say enough good things about the service he provided. Truly one of the greatest and most memorable parts of our day was the dinner and dancing with all our friends and Michael made sure that these events did not disappoint.

The best DJ hands down

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Jordan L

Michael was very helpful and wonderful with the DJ service. We had a song change at 2am the day before our reception and Michael was ready to go with the new song lineup. He made it very easy to choose music and has a huge collection to choose from. I would recommend Michael to... Read More anyone looking for a DJ, because he is that good. For what he offers, his price is below what other DJS would charge. I give Michael a 5-star rating, only because they don't have 10, he's just that good. My wife, Amanda, and I are so happy that we chose Michael as our DJ, that we would use him for all our upcoming birthdays and parties. He is by far the best DJ I have every used.

Music Is Essential!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 hope d

My wife and I believe that music is essential for a fun and energetic reception. Michael Blake definitely knew how to keep our friends and family moving around on the dance floor and having a great time. Beyond music, he was very open to our ideas and suggestions as well as... Read More providing several of his own engaging ideas for our guests to experience. Overall it was a great part of our perfect day.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Zahira C

Michael Blake was wonderful! He took such great care of us that we didn't even have to worry about the entertainment!

This guy knows what he's doing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Clara C

Finding the perfect DJ was really important to me as I began the wedding planning process. I wanted my guests to have a fun time and amazing experience. The first time we met with DJ Michael Blake, I knew he was the perfect fit! He listened to what we were looking for while... Read More providing very insightful suggestions. The wedding was a blast! Our dance floor was constantly packed, and I still receive compliments on the music and fun activities he directed. From a Type A, music loving, dance-all-night, kind of bride, I highly suggest him for your wedding!

Thoughtful Planning- Flawless Execution

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

DJ Michael Blake was so thoughtful as my wife and I planned our wedding. He helped us to think through all the moments of our wedding that would make the event truly special for us and unforgettable for our guests. The day of our wedding, Michael was the epitome of... Read More professionalism. He also kept the party going. We had people from every generation and every table out on the dance floor! I highly recommend him as a DJ for your wedding!

Amazing August 2014 wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jordan G

We expected DJ Michael Blake to be able to play the music we liked, which he did well. Where he was extremely impressive was in his ability to design a beautiful dance floor lighting scheme. He looked at our venue and knew immediately what type of piping, drape, and lighting... Read More would be required to make our reception look amazing. We had told him that dancing was the most important element of our reception. He was able to work with our wedding planner and our venue to make the dance floor at our venue look like a night club, which was nothing like what it had looked like before. We still have guests saying our wedding was the best they've ever attended! Thank you DJ Michael Blake!

AWESOME DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Michael Blake a few weeks ago for a dear friends wedding. He was the DJ for my wedding a few years ago, my brothers wedding in another state, and numerous friends have used him as well. He is, and always will be, my first referral to any bride... Read More in search of a fun, outgoing DJ. Michael does a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor, whether you are 5 or 95, he knows what he is doing. He does a great job of keeping it classy for dinner and getting the party going afterwards. If you want a DJ that will keep your guests entertained and at your event until the end, Michael Blake is the best guy for the job!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Nicole W

Michael was awesome! Meeting with him was a breeze, and he had plenty of helpful tips and suggestions for songs and the "flow" of the reception. Wedding day went so smooth and seamless! All the guests enjoyed the music and danced. I highly recommend working with Michael,... Read More he is able to keep your guests involved and entertained!