Creative.Tasteful.Inspired.

12 Seasons Catering, serving the New Orleans area and beyond, is a full service catering company which prides itself on offering creative international gourmet— adding a touch of elegance to every event.

Cuisine

Cajun, Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

131 23rd Street, New Orleans, LA (504) 465-9770

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Nadine Y

I can't imagine a better caterer for our wedding! Everyone raved about the food and how delicious it was! The beignets were delicious! We loved that the servers came out to serve at the dance floor for those who could not make it up the stairs. Also, that we both received a... Read More plate of food when we got to the reception! It was so special that my husband and I could spend a moment to eat our first meal together before greeting the guests. Thank you all for the champagne and warm wishes! The experience was amazing!

2017-11-21T16:55:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! The team is thrilled that you enjoyed your special day and that we were able to make it memorable for you and your husband. Best wishes to you both!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Sarah T

12 Seasons was our caterer for our wedding, and they were amazing. Leading up to the wedding they were quick to respond to emails and questions concerning the catering and the rentals-that we got through them. They took care of everything I needed them to. On the wedding day,... Read More the food was AMAZING. We had a lot of out of town guests and they were blown away by the food. This is not boring wedding food-everything was incredible. The set up looked great, and the bridal attendant was THE BEST!! We were taken care of all night. Book them now!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Abby T

12 Seasons Catering did an amazing job with my rehearsal dinner. Aaron and the team were very professional throughout every aspect of our booking. We had about 50 guests, and there was something for everyone! From New Orleans' beignets to those bayou oysters, if you want it,... Read More they can make it happen. My personal favorite is the gumbo, but I can assure you that all of their food is amazing. I recommend them for every event leading up to your big day: bridal shower, couples shower, rehearsal, reception...they're amazing.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Amy A

Booking from out of country was as easy as it could have been. Aaron was helpful, kind and quick to answer all my questions. On the day of the team was amazing. You could tell they do this everyday. Set up took no time and was beautiful! Cocktail hour -ceremony- dinner/reception... Read More we did not have to do a thing but enjoy the day! And the FOOD! Oh my! It was spectacular! We can not thank them enough for making our day the most magical it could have been.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

12 Seasons catered our outdoor wedding at Stella Plantation on 3/5/16 for about 175 of our guests. My husband and I, along with most of our guests are from Illinois, and almost every guest told us it was the best wedding food and experience they had ever had! My husband and I... Read More worked with Victoria. She patiently worked with us through a few revisions to help us pin down the perfect "swampy chic" menu. I have never seen a seafood boil, beignet dippers or smores bar fire pit done with such class!! We were just blown away by not only the taste but also the presentation of all the food. Everything was just perfection. All ages loved the food. Their bar service was phenomenal, there was never a line. And their servers were all such hard workers, super professional, wearing the biggest smiles on their faces. The 12 seasons food and service absolutely made our wedding spectacular. Victoria was there for every minute of our wedding, she truly busted her tail to make sure everything was perfect, and her team absolutely nailed it. Thank you, Victoria, and 12 Seasons for one of the greatest meals of our lives with our loved ones. <3

5 Star Caterers!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Sonia O

Please note before reading this review, I am not a traditional "reviewer". This is one of only two I've ever published. The purpose of me doing this is for 2 reasons: 1. As a Austinite from Texas and being an out of towner to New Orleans, I realize that reviews and... Read More pictures are really the only two resources you have in making decisions for one of the most important days of your life. 2. Its the most minimal thing in my lifetime I can ever do to repay this company back for making my event as magical and memorable as it possibly could have ever been. There's NOT ENOUGH I can put in writing on how FANTASTIC this catering company is start to finish. From your first phone intro with their director of sales, Aaron Shaffer that gives you such ease and peace of mind, to their amazing food my guest wouldn't stop raving about, down to the onsite staff that were running around making sure my guest we're well fed, well beverage up and well taken care of. You see most normal weddings take 6-12 months planning. Every details combed over several times, so that things are just "perfect". Due to weather and the size of my party, my fiance & I made a last minute decision to move venues three days before my wedding. (Hence, putting more heavy lifting on 12 Seasons.) There is NO WAY I could have pulled it off without BJ, their onsite manager and Aaron, the director of sales. They went ABOVE & BEYOND and superseded any expectations I had. I can't thank them enough! The level of elbow grease, gusto and hard work this staff puts into their events in second to none. Not to mention, the food is phenomenal! They have so many options tailored to fit the style and budget that's right for you.

Meet The Manager

Aaron Shaffer

12 Seasons Catering prides itself on offering creative international gourmet—a touch of elegance to events of all sizes and venues. As a woman-owned and operated business backed by twenty five years of catering experience in Greater New Orleans, we create cherished memories customized exclusively to suite your needs.