13 One Photography

Upstate NY, NYC, and Toronto

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1115 East Main Street , Rochester, NY Upstate NY, NYC, and Toronto (585) 370-0665
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Jillian C

Dee is amazing! She was a pleasure to work with and was able to handle our rowdy wedding party with ease. The weather was a little iffy (it poured about 30 minutes before our first look pictures) and Dee brought white rain boots and an umbrella for me. I loved how our pictures... Read More came out and so did everyone else. I'm still getting messages from family and friends about how beautiful the pictures are. I highly recommend 13 One Photography!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Ainsley R

Dee was amazing to work with for my boudoir shoot and wedding. I did a TON of research on local photographers and literally no one comes close to her quality and value. I felt so lucky that I met Dee in person at a bridal show and her outgoing, happy personality truly stuck with... Read More me. I had some specific wedding shot requests and she covered them all and more. She captured the wedding day with so many candid shots and posed shots that were stunning. You simply cannot go wrong with her - book her for your event and you will get comments from family and friends about your beautiful pictures for the rest of your life.

Best Photographer in the world

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Sarah F

We had gone to the bridal shows and the great photographers had high price tags and just not the feeling that we had wanted to go with - all of them of course being sales and pushy. We found Dee and knew right away that she was the one we wanted to share our wedding day with... Read More us. Her sense of style and art were just us! We had the formals and then just beautiful stunning poses that you normally just wouldn't think of. Who would have thought that during our photos my husband would pick up the phone to take a picture of our photographer that got on her husbands shoulders to get an amazing shot of me!!! Her communication was great and we had the photos and rights in our hands within a week and a half. There wasn't a bad photo taken. I can't wait for the Rock the Dress Session next. If you are looking for stunning photos with a great couple call Dee and Mike! During the ceremony Mike even was helping my sister with her sons pacifier. They are an amazing couple that captured all of the tender moments at the wedding. We have my husband crying at our daughters speech to my sisters pulling pranks! Thanks Dee!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Erika D

I can't say enough good things about Dee. She was so wonderful to work with and made me feel so comfortable. She has a great artistic vision and knows how to you look your best!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kristina S

I simply cannot say enough! Passionate and talented, Dee was a dream to work with. Professional, courteous, and fun! She made sure I had every single one of my "must have" photos before the night was over. We had our engagement pictures done by her which made our wedding day... Read More pictures that much easier. Our entire wedding party loved working with her. Your photographer is by your side the majority of your wedding day and I am so beyond elated that I chose Dee to capture our day. She is more than a photographer; she is an artist.

Great eye, even more than I expected!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Suzanne H

After seeing Dee's pictures I knew she had the vision I was looking for. I wanted those perfect shots, the shots that looked like they could be in a magazine! She is professional and quick to return phone calls and emails. I gave her a few directions on what I wanted but gave... Read More her artistic freedom and the results were wonderful! Even though she knew the venue she came early to get a feel for it on our day. I had a great experience.

Fun and Friendly Photographer

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Sarah S

Dee and her husband Mike did a fantastic job shooting our wedding. They took a wide variety of shots many of which I wasn't even aware of the day of the wedding! They were super friendly and excellent to work with! We received over 800 images all of which were beautiful! So... Read More pleased!

Such a good photographer

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Julie K

Dee is great. This is the second time I have worked with Dee. The first time I was a bridesmaid. The pictures from that wedding were so great I booked her for my wedding. Over all for my wedding she did a great job as well. Dee and her husband captured all the shots I wanted... Read More including unique shots. All my friends have raved about them. There was a particular shot I wanted which she does on stair with the bridesmaids. Well it rained but she managed to figure out a way to make it work with the stairs at the hotel. Overall I've had a great experience using Dee.

Fun and Professional

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Caitlin H

Dee was great to work with from the start. She made us feel so comfortable at our engagement shoot and the pictures came out great. She is so much fun to work with and has a great eye for great shots.

Great

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Andrea L

Dee did a great job capturing all our moments- candid and posed both looked amazing. She was so easy to get along with i felt very natural in all our pictures. Also her prices were great for me- i was able to get 2 photographers as well as an engemgement session as well as a... Read More free wedding book and owning all rights to my pictures.

Great

Reviewed on 3/27/2011 Lisa G

Dee did a great job on my pictures. She was so much fun to work with and got me my pictures back in a timely manner. I was very happy with her.