Book Your Wedding with 15 Acres

A BALLROOM IN HOCKLEY, TX

Couples enjoy the luxury of modern amenities and the freedom and peace of an entire large property when they book a wedding and reception at 15 Acres in Hockley, Texas. The venue only rents to one wedding party each day, so the couple and their guests can go where they please, when they please, anywhere on the property. With a capacity of 250 guests and 15 acres of land to explore, there is plenty of room for the party to stretch out on the gated property. Couples can choose their level of service, depending on if they are hands-on wedding planners or require a little help choosing vendors, decorations and more. The rustic waterfront location is surrounded with luxuriant trees and bushes, providing a serene environment with endless photo opportunities.

Banquet Hall . Located within the main house, the banquet hall is an ideal place to hold the reception. With all the comforts of an indoor reception area, the banquet hall is lined with generous windows to let in the sunlight and views of the lush landscape. The 5,000-square-foot banquet hall holds up to 250 guests.

Also located in the main house, the bridal suite has a private bathroom and dressing room so the bride can prepare for her grand entrance onsite. The groom's house is a separate building outfitted with a bar and large-screen television to keep him occupied before the main event, so members of the bride and groom parties can ensure the groom doesn't catch a glimpse of the bride before the ceremony.

15 Acres only books one wedding per day, which allows the bride, groom and guests to have complete access to the property for the entire ceremony and reception. The venue rents the space out from 10 a.m. to midnight, providing plenty of time for preparation before the event and letting the party last into the late-night hours.

Couples that book a wedding at 15 Acres can enjoy the wedding services of a mother-and-daughter team with 25 years of combined wedding-planning experience. The team can offer vendor suggestions and coordinate the wedding events for to-be-weds that want such guidance. Couples are also welcome to choose their own preferred vendors and coordinate their day, and the team will be happy to help only when needed. Tables, chairs and linens are provided by 15 Acres with the rental, so the couple doesn't need to worry about renting them from another vendor.

• Large covered deck in front of the door, allowing for outdoor ceremonies on rainy or overly sunny days
  • Bar service packages, complete with bartender, available for receptions
  • Full access to the kitchen in the main house included

Where country charm meets modern elegance

15 Acres is a complete facility for your wedding. The main building features a private suite the bride, as well as the main banquet hall and kitchen for your caterer. The property features gorgeous grounds with several scenic locations for your ceremony or pictures. Since we host only one event per day, you will have exclusive access to the facility and the grounds. Included with the rental of the venue are the following amenities: - 14 hours of exclusive access to the facility from 10 a.m. to Midnight - A shaded outdoor ceremony area overlooking the pond - The Bridal Suite with a private restroom and dressing room - The Groom's House equipped with a large screen TV and bar - 5,000 square foot reception hall - Banquet tables chairs for 300 guests - Bar packages & bartender

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

25566 Bradburry Road, Hockley, TX (281) 703-9091

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Pam W

My daughter's wedding was scheduled for December 17th, 2016 at a privately owned venue. On December 11th we were told that we could no longer use this location. Of course we were scrambling to find an alternative venue to house 250 guests. 15 Acres was one of the venues I... Read More called on Monday morning. Even though their Reception Hall was not quite finished they were willing to do what it took to make my daughter's wedding a reality for that coming weekend. Can you imagine the service you will get when the facility is up and running in full force? The grounds and reception hall are going to be breath taking when all is finished this January. Brides you really need to go check out 15 Acres. Stephanie and her daughter Ariel are amazing! They will do what it takes to make your day perfect!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Alex B

I'll try to keep this short. My wife and I were excited about our daughter's Big Day. Being a professional in the industry, they both began to make plans 1 year in advance. Of course, 1st on the list was venue. They decided on 15 Acres bc the proposed vision fit her style. My... Read More daughter sent out Save the Date to guest list with Dec. 26th wedding date. This had to be changed bc Stephanie said building wouldn't be completed in time. We asked her for time-line to base new date. We agreed on Jan. 21st. New save the dates were sent out. My wife and I visited with Stephanie 2 weeks prior to our daughter's Big Day. We walked the venue and it was obvious that it was still understand heavy construction. Stephanie said not to worry bc everything would be completed less a handful of minor items to which we agreed. I asked several times for a Plan B but she assured us none was needed. I told her my wife always has a backup plan.We went ahead and shared with her our backup plan in the event it rained. Anyways, we left the meeting that day with no Plan B and still worried. The vendors, as usual, like to visit the venue in advance so they can prepare their game plan. My wife received a call from a vendor and suggested that we visit bc it still didn't look like it was close to completion. Right away we schedule an appt with Stephanie, to which she gladly welcomed it. On Friday morning, a day prior to the wedding day, we drove an hour to face, what turned out to be a wedding planners nightmare. Stephanie welcomed us and walked us through the venue and said "it all looks great for tomorrow!" She said how the walls, although not finished (not painted, only tape and float), looked like a "beautiful pattern." This was the entry. We walked inside and no ceiling tiles were installed only the ceiling grids. Her comment was, "your guests won't even notice bc they'll be looking at the beautiful chandeliers." Long story short, we did not have our daughter's wedding here. Stephanie could not give us a solution while under pressure. My wife and I maintained our composure and kindly asked her to get on the phone and give us names of her competitors. It wasn't until 5 pm that we finalized on Agave Estates. Yes, we had to call EVERYONE with last minute change. I can go on but the point is that with such a major event as this and with so much at stake, we could not rely on 15 Acres to put a smile on daughter's face. Instead, we had major help from friends in the industry.

2017-03-21T12:00:56 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your feelings but you and I differ on the details of your story. When you came out to our venue two weeks before your daughter’s wedding, we were very open that we would not be complete by the wedding but we promised to... Read Less Read More