150 Sunset Event Center

El Paso, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with 150 Sunset Event Center

A BALLROOM IN EL PASO, TX

150 Sunset Event Center is situated in the heart of El Paso, Texas. Co-located with a nursery, this beautiful venue offers a unique mix of services that come together harmoniously to create a rustic elegance. Multiple water features, natural greenery and flowers make this a beautiful venue to suit both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and indoor receptions.

The Main Room is a spacious area of almost 6,000 square feet. This versatile room provides a stunning blank canvas with which to create your perfect wedding reception and lends itself beautifully to any color scheme or wedding theme. The room has a dramatically high ceiling with open beams and a polished cement floor. Stone accents and a large stone fireplace give the room an inviting warmth and elegant chandeliers create a romantic ambience. An array of plants and greenery surround the room brings the beauty of nature indoors. The Main Room accommodates up to 420 guests.

The Dining room is 1,100 square feet and is the ideal space for an intimate reception, cocktail reception or bridal shower. This space may be used in conjunction with the Main Room for a cocktail hour. The room has polished cement floors, rustic stone trims and ambient lighting that adds to the rustic atmosphere of the space. The Dining Room leads directly out onto the outdoor covered patio area and hosts up to 70 seated guests and 150 guests for a cocktail reception.

The Patio is a flexible outdoor space where couples and their guests relax and mingle while they enjoy the outdoor atmosphere. It is also used as a ceremony site in the case of inclement weather. The Patio is equipped with outdoor misters and fans to keep you and your guests comfortable and heaters are available for rent if required. The Patio hosts up to 80 guests.

The Pergola is located outside the building. This elegant wooden pergola is set in an intimate lawn area that is suitable for outdoor ceremonies of up to 200 guests.

150 Sunset Event Center offers bridal couples an experienced event coordinator to assist with all the planning and preparation for the day. A professional catering team led by their executive chef offers a wide selection of delicious menu options and works hand-in-hand to create a custom menu to suit individual tastes and budgets. All outside vendors must be pre-approved by 150 Sunset and any event serving alcohol requires one security guard for every 75 people. Standard room rental includes:

• Round tables
  • Chiavari banquet chairs
  • Linens and napkins
  • Security

150 Sunset Event Center has its own creative director who brings your wedding day vision to life. After listening to your ideas, they assist in interpreting those concepts into the various elements of your event, from centerpieces, bridal floral, china and linens, to lighting effects, room arrangements and music. Other perks include:

• A gazebo and fountain
  • Fully climate-controlled space
  • Audiovisual equipment

150 Sunset Event Center

We believe you will find our facility to be unlike any other in the city. We take pride in producing each event with detailed attention to our client’s vision. Our service is unprecedented and we aim to meet your every need. Now with a fully climate controlled space and equipped with state-of-the-art A/V, we are able to accommodate almost any request. 150 Sunset is able to offer the finest catering for both in-house and offsite events. Each menu is prepared to your request by our award-winning Chef. Our Event Coordinator will ensure your event runs flawlessly. Our Event Design Team offers custom decor and floral design to produce a visually spectacular event. We stride to meet and exceed your highest expectations. We look forward to working with you.

Ballroom, Garden, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

150 East Sunset Rd, El Paso, TX (915) 585-0801

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Jamie U

We held our wedding reception at 150 Sunset and could not have been happier. The venue was beautiful, the service impeccable, and the food was delicious! We planned the wedding from Austin and had anticipated this would make the planning process far more difficult, but with the... Read More help of Gabbi (event coordinator) the entire planning process was easy! She and Julianne (designer) were incredibly responsive and helpful. Gabbi even coordinated with our other vendors (photographer, mariachis, bakery) to ensure everything stayed on track the day of our wedding! The reception went smoothly, the in-house DJ was awesome, and our family & friends had the best time! We HIGHLY recommend 150 Sunset!!

2018-01-02T17:24:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much :) It was a pleasure serving you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Janell C

150 Sunset is definitely the perfect place to have your wedding at. The staff is amazing!! Gabby was extremely helpful, and lowered my stress level by helping me with all the last minute details. She is amazing!! The food was delicious, definitely the best I've ever had at a... Read More wedding. The venue is gorgeous, there are so many options to make your wedding one in a million. I definitely had my fairy tale wedding!

25th Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

We had our 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration at 150 Sunset. This venue was the perfect location for our event which took place in late November 2015. Thanks to Gabbi, Victoria and Chef David for working with me to achieve our vision for this special day. Planned and... Read More executed in just over a month. The venue staff and management were pivotal in getting our party off the ground. The early evening allowed for the elegant accents outside to lead the way to the beautiful settings inside. The decorations were exquisite and unique to the venue. The day of the event we had staff standing by to help with anything and everything we needed. They were attentive and reacted promptly to unforeseen issues. Needless to say our party proceeded the entire night without a hitch. The ceremony area was romantically perfect for our vow renewal. The reception area had the "WOW" factor we were looking for with the tables settings so beautiful. Truly the ambiance was just what we envisioned! The food prepared by Chef David was incredibly delicious. Our event was a great success. We definitely recommend this venue and its staff for future events. Thank you so much, we had an amazing time!!! Your Super Satisfied Customers, Sarah & Jaime

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Cynthia L

Well worth the price! Very willing to work with me, and I did not have a planner. Attentive to detail, listened to what I wanted, and went beyond my expectations. Everyone loved the decor and the food. They even did floral arrangements for wedding party.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Clarissa G

This venue combined affordability and elegance. We had a very unique vision (wedding on Halloween). We wanted an elegant wedding with a hint of halloween since our wedding fell on October 31. There were a few tiny bumps in the road due to changes in the people that were handling... Read More decor, but once the new person got there, she worked with us to get the exact design we envisioned. The chef designed several dinner options per our requests (fried chicken and waffles, pulled pork sandwiches, steak tampiquena, and fried catfish) and the food tasted great! Other than a small mix up with one of the sides, everything that was served was perfect. Our wedding was so much fun and we'll always remember it thanks to the people at 150 Sunset!

Great reception space

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Priscilla A

A great venue that is very different in El Paso. One stop shop! Great place that is very up and coming! Perfect for bigger parties

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

The wedding and reception venue at 150 Sunset is beautiful. It is especially nice for someone looking for an outdoor feel with indoor comfort. While the outside of the building has a warehouse look, it is compensated for by the pretty patio area attached to their restaurant,... Read More several fountains, and a small lawn. Inside is made up of a large space with lots of plants and rustic but elegant furnishings. Lorena, the designer, is excellent and did a great job with decorations for the wedding and reception. Gabby, the event coordinator, is very nice and helpful. The food served during the reception was excellent, though some portions were a little small. The only thing I regret is not asking if anyone from the venue would be in charge of coordinating the cake cutting, toasts, bouquet toss, etc. As a result, there were some awkward moments during the reception when cake plates and utensils were not out for the cake cutting, I had to turn off the music playing during the meal when it was time for dancing, etc. It was a bit of a "ship without a captain" situation, but I mostly blame myself for not clarifying this beforehand. This is the only reason I did not give 150 Sunset 5 stars, and I would definitely recommend them.

Vintage Garden

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Tanja B

When we got engaged we looked at numerous ballrooms and they all just looked the same - the same decor - the same feel. As soon as we walked into 150 Sunset my breath was taken away. It is so beautiful and exactly as I dreamed our wedding would be - vintage garden theme but with... Read More the perks of being indoors. They were so helpful and took care of everything from the ceremony, food, drinks, decor, flowers for the bridal party. Lorena is so talented and has a great vision! We didn't have to worry about a thing except to pick and choose what we liked at didn't. Aside from a little misunderstanding in the contract everything was perfect! It was one of the best days of my life :)

2015-08-12T10:29:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tanja! You and Omar were wonderful and we were so happy to be a part of your special day! Wishing you both nothing but love & happiness :)

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Katy C

The only thing that everyone said that attended our wedding was WOW! Some people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! 150 Sunset did a great job hosting our special day. The food was OUTSTANDING and was no different from the day we did our tasting to the day of... Read More the actual wedding. The venue looks like it's just a plain warehouse, and it is, but it comes alive when Lorena and her team of designers bring all the twinkle lights and flowers together. Everyone there was so very sweet and easy to work with. Danny and Gabi (the owners) helped my family and I stay within our very strict budget and Gabbi, the event coordinator helped to make sure everything came together nicely. We had our ceremony at 150 Sunset as well and that will really be the only complaint I have. The ceremony area is not very ceremony-ish (I know..it's a warehouse). There is a gazebo for the alter (which I did not like but would have been really expensive to take down) and behind the gazebo are just some white curtains as the back drop. When the pictures of us at the alter came out, I realized how much I REALLY, REALLY did not like the backdrop for the alter. The pillars of the gazebo were draped in a cream color and the curtain backdrop was stark white, and in our photos, those two colors clash pretty badly. Also, during our ceremony, there were people in the reception area (which is the same room as the ceremony separated by a curtain) setting up our tables. There was a lot of clanking around of silverware and glasses and while my husband and I didn't notice (I guess we were too nervous!), I had several family members that commented on that separately saying they had trouble hearing the words of our officiant due to the noise in the reception area. These minor details most definitely did not ruin our day by any stretch but if we did it over again, we would not have the ceremony there. Aside from aesthetics, and noise during the ceremony, everything else was great! I definitely would recommend them as a fantastic crew to work with and a fantastic wedding reception venue!

2015-07-23T12:28:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking to the time to give us a review, Katy! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I appreciate your comments about the ceremony, and I apologize that some of your guests weren't able to... Read Less Read More

cute

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 sarha p

nice sweet place

150 susnet is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Adriana U

LOVED 150 sunset! The venue is unique, beautiful and gives you the 'outdoor' feel while still having AC! The Staff is wonderfull and SO great to work with!