Perfect Venue for all Events!

1620 Winery & Wine Bar is a waterfront location in Plymouth, MA offering multiple spaces for all your event needs! We have a Tasting Room that can hold 35-40 guests, a Bar room that can hold up to 50 guests, and an outdoor patio with an ocean view! We also have a wedding venue coming in Fall 2017! The venue will be over 9,000 square feet with an outdoor patio overlooking the water and rustic train tracks perfect for ceremonies and photos. Our wine is made right in the venue and we have a connecting brewery! If you're looking for an industrial rustic feel, you've found the perfect spot. Accepting inquiries for late 2017 and 2018! We host all kinds of events whether it be a bridal shower, bachelorette party, or even just a girl's night out! Come on in and join us for a wine tasting!

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

170 Water St, Plymouth, MA (508) 746-3532

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Coordinator

Jennifer Brodeur

Hello! My name is Jenn & I am the Event Coordinator here at 1620 Winery & Wine Bar. I graduated from Bridgewater State University with a degree in Communications & Management. I come from a 10 year background in the service industry & I have worked in many different Event & Sales Roles from booking to execution & day-of planning. I worked as a Sales intern with the team at Mirbeau Inn & Spa at the Pinehills & also participated in an internship with Event Planners of Plymouth. My experience behind the scenes & in the front of the house will allow me to make sure your day if flawless!