1s And 2s DJ Company

(14)

Westminster, CO

Your Event. Your DJ. Your Music. Our Passion.

Aside from being named "Best of Weddings" for '10-11 & '13 by The Knot brides, we were voted #1 on Denver's 7 A-List '10 "Best of Entertainment" wedding category! We provide professional, punctual, reliable and affordable service to all of CO. Contact us to see why we're the #1 DJ Company in CO!

Bow2010

12184 Bannock Cir. Unit E, Westminster, CO

DJ a bit preoccupied

8/10/2014 Jennifer C

Austin was extremely nice, however, it was difficult to get ahold of him during my daughter's wedding planning.

Great DJ. Made the party. Full package

8/03/2014

Austin did an awesome job not only playing music that the crowd loved but, also helping us keep the flow of the evening. He was very professional and was essential to making our special night run smoothly. Definitely hire this wedding DJ, you will not regret it.

Great DJ or Greatest DJ!!

7/19/2003 Austin Q

I know this DJ very well and he's definitely the best! Always prompt, returns phone calls and emails quickly, listens to all your requests and needs and does everything perfectly. Austin will make your wedding memorable for years to come and your guests will talk about how great it was forever! He's the best at what he does, and even though I'm family, I had high expectations (more so because of that) and he exceeded every one of those expectations. Did I mention? He's got over 40,000 songs! And, boy does he know them well...probably knows them all! Book 1s And 2s DJ Company for your wedding and you won't regret it!! Thanks Austin!

They're great!

9/14/2012 Maryam B

Book them for your next event :)

THANKS FOR COMING TO NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!!!

6/09/2012 Ericka B

First of all let me say, I was honored to have 1s And 2s DJ Company come to my wedding. I live in Western NE, and the DJ companies in Omaha, Lincoln, and Kearney were way to good to come out to Western NE. I was willing to pay $$$$$ some dollars to get them out here but all tried to pawn me onto another company because the drive was just to far! My friend suggested a DJ in Denver. I found 1s And 2s DJ Company. I emailed them and got a call right back! Austin told me not a problem and the drive was not a problem! He was very professional and down to earth. He kept in great contact with me the whole time. He truly cares about making your wedding a great time! He does not disappoint! Our wedding was still rocking till 2am! Austin isn't a bad dancer himself!! I am so glad he said yes! He made it a great reception and for that I am greatly appreciative! Hire 1s And 2s DJ Company they will not let you down! I have and will continue to recommend 1s And 2s DJ Company!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for making the trip!!!

Review of the DJ

6/22/2012 billie b

Excellent DJ Very professional Even came to the rehearsal. We all loved Kim

Poor Music Choice - And Difficult

9/17/2011 Lauren M

After reading all the glowing reviews of Austin, I didn't think twice about booking him. I was so very wrong. Prior to the wedding, he seemed very attentive, focused on our needs, and professional. He did our ceremony, which was fine, and cocktail hour (which seemed fine but I wasn't around). However, after speeches he plugged himself for over a minute, which many of my guests were horrified by. Then, he kicked off the dancing with a totally random and dated set of music. Both myself (bride), the groom, and about 10 of our friends kept asking for upbeat, modern top 40 dance music and he refused, telling us he had experience and knew what he was doing. He played one song twice, played a Madonna mashup, was break dancing with my guests, and then tried to beat box. My wedding was great; the only thing that upset me was this DJ experience. My friends are still talking about how awful the music selection was, and how he refused to work with what we wanted in the moment. To respond to Austin's comments below, I do not believe anyone was happy with the music - many people went to ask him to make some changes, based on my disappointment, and nothing was done. I am sorry that his plaque was misplaced; I don't think that has much to do the overall experience of the music, the fact that it couldn't be changed to our liking, the extended plug of his services after the speeches, and the fact that he repeated multiple songs. We didn't ask him to stay an extra hour. We contracted him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dancing through 10:45 - and his last song was played prior to 11pm.

The BEST wedding DJ ever!

8/27/2011 Keri P

My husband and I just got married a couple of weeks ago (8/27/11) and were fortunate enough to have selected Austin (1s and 2s DJ Company) as the DJ for our wedding reception. He was absolutely fantastic. He was super organized prior to the wedding (sent us a Google Doc where we could add songs, went to the reception venue prior to our wedding day to scope it out, spent some time on the phone with me as I was out of state). And, phenomenal at our wedding reception (wore a suit, did a great/professional job as the emcee, and knew EXACTLY what songs to play to make a wedding reception perfect). I had multiple compliments from guests about how great he was. Our reception started at 4:00 pm and people were literally dancing until 12:40 am (when the hotel made us shut down...haha). He made it the best night. I would HIGHLY (5+++++++ stars) recommend!

The FULL Package

7/23/2011 Andrea H

Austin was a fabulous DJ for our wedding reception. I'm a Top-40 Diva kind of gal and my now husband is a Classic Rock kind of guy... and somehow Austin made it work! He had the dance floor filled from the very first "party" song, to the last dance. He is also a fun, outgoing emcee; which helps keep the party alive since every DJ should know how to announce important details... I had dozens of guests telling us all these wonderful compliments about Austin. They all talked about how our reception is at the top of this list of "Best Receptions" they've ever been to. I have to thank Austin for that. yay! I would recommend him to anyone!

Personal service and professional attitude

5/21/2011 Nikki G

1s and 2s DJ Company did both our ceremony and reception. Austin was really amazing through the whole process. He set up a document through Gmail that we could both access that ensured that we were both up-to-date on the song list. He used all of the songs that we had on the list (not that many) and picked a lot of good music that was perfectly in-line with our tastes. He was willing to pick out songs based on our taste or let us choose every song on the playlist because WE were charge. He helped a lot with the reception timeline as well. Everyone at the reception loved him and my husband's uncle is getting married in December and is thinking about using Austin. Overall, Austin was really amazing and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He was very reasonably priced as well. Thank you, Austin, for making our wedding so amazing!

Great DJ!!

10/02/2010 Lindsey B

Austin was amazing and professional! He was a fantastic choice for a DJ and we couldn't be happier with the service he provided. So, if you're looking for a DJ, look no further than Austin Quinty with 1s and 2s DJ Company. You won't be disappointed!

Amazing DJ!

1/05/2007 Joe K

I honestly can't recommend 1s and 2s DJ Company enough. Our DJ, Austin, was so professional and thoughtful throughout the whole process. He really took the time to meet with us and find out our likes and dislikes and really catered his service to our every need. Our reception was phenomenal. Austin had people out of their chairs and dancing all night long. Not just some people, or the young crowd, or this group or that, but everyone! My wife's grandma, who reportedly "has never danced" was even up cutting a rug. The night was so much fun that by the time our reception was scheduled to end practically no one had left and everyone was still dancing. We ended up renting the space for an extra hour so everyone could keep dancing the night away. Thanks Austin and 1s and 2s DJ Company! We can't thank you enough!

Awesome!

3/31/2007 Rachel H

If Austin is DJing, I want to be there! His music selection is awesome and constantly growing, and he has an impeccable sense of what the audience is responding to. I have been to several weddings and holiday parties where he has DJed, and he never fails to get a crowd going. At our wedding, the floor was packed from the first song to the last, and he even made a special effort to find some Persian dance hits for my husbands Persian family and friends.

Review for 1s and 2s DJ Company

5/29/2009 Megan R

Austin with 1s and 2s DJ Company really took the time to listen to us and figure out what we liked. He took suggestions from us (general preferences specific songs to play and specific songs to NOT play) and used that to create a fantastic playlist for our wedding. He came dressed up and interacted beautifully with our guests (he even break-danced at one point!) He took requests graciously and emceed the event very well. He was incredibly accomodating and even sent us a thank you gift after the wedding (gift certificates to see a movie)!;Austin's a talker so be prepared to be on the phone with him for at least 30 minutes at a time!

Send Email