Engagement

Digital Files

3171 Boyds Creek Hwy, Sevierville, TN East Tennessee region (865) 776-6542

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Robin L

Kandi and Steve were friendly, generous, professional, flexible, and mind-boggling talented! Our engagement photos and wedding photos are both jewels that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I don't have a single regret about our photographers, and I would recommend them... Read More to anyone. I cannot say enough how great they were.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rachel H

There are not enough words to say just how wonderful and amazing Kandi and Steve are! Not only are they wonderful, fun people to be around, they are phenomenal photographers. When we thought about our budget, we knew the two areas we would prioritize the most was photography and... Read More food. We spent a long time looking at photographer portfolios and when we were referred to 2 Hodges, we knew we found our match! We had so much fun at our engagement shoot, and they really put us at ease in front of the camera. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Kandi was collaborating with our coordinator and us to make sure everything would go smoothly. We had NO worries about our wedding, and that was all due to our incredible vendors. When it came time for our wedding, Steve and Kandi were at our ceremony site early to scope it out and ready to have fun! They were great at helping us stick to our timeline, and wrangling our rowdy families for group photos. We are in love with our photos, from the getting ready to the end of the reception, they did a fabulous job. They captured amazing candid shots, and it's so fun to look back through our photos and remember all the details of the day. We can't recommend them highly enough! To sum it up: 2 wonderful people who also happen to be wonderful photographers.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Megan S

Our wedding is in less than a month, so we haven't done our actual wedding photos yet. But our engagement photos were AWESOME and Kandi has been a joy to work with in planning for the Day Of. She has been patient and kind, answering all my questions - sometimes before I could... Read More even ask them! Cannot recommend Kandi and Steve enough!

Captured Memories

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Jennie H

2 Hodges Photography is a fantastic team! My husband and I were looking for a husband and wife team to capture our day since we felt they would have a special perspective of the importance and joy of a wedding day. Kandi and Steve delivered so much more. Their own easy-going... Read More love for one another and respectful partnership was comforting and inspiring during every photo shoot. It put novices like us at ease in front of a camera as Kandi and Steve captured so many special moments. From our initial meeting with Kandi, to our engagement shoot at about 15 locations around Knoxville, to our beautifully captured wedding day, Kandi and Steve have become lifelong friends that we cherish dearly. Thank you so much for our beautiful memories! We highly recommend 2 Hodges Photography!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Christie N

2 Hodges Photography is amazing! They truly captured the emotion of my wedding day! Kandi and Steve are great to work with and go above and beyond to make sure you're happy! They also take fabulous engagement pictures which also gave us all a chance to work together before... Read More our wedding. If you're looking for a photographer for Senior Pictures, they are the ones to call!