Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

25 N Fullerton Ave, Montclair, NJ NJ, PA, NY, CT (201) 228-9492

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Megan G

I reached out to Liz based on a referral from a family friend and her team did not disappoint! They were prompt at my 4:30am wake up call and executed perfectly! Any and all photos my bridal party showed the stylists came to life!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Liz and team did hair, makeup, and saree draping for myself (bride) and 4 other women. Liz is so awesome! Not only is she amazing at doing makeup, she is friendly, funny, and a complete delight to have around on your wedding day. She also brought along Sheri; who did our hair... Read More (and we had women with very thick hair, to very fine hair) who did such a beautiful job, and Poonam; who draped sarees on for all of us. I showed pictures of what I wanted to look like, and Sheri and Liz made me look beautiful, but still like myself. I was dancing and sweating, but my makeup stayed perfect throughout the night, and not one strand was out of place. I wouldn't hesitate to book Liz again!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Seema F

I hired 217 Beauty to do hair for myself and 5 other women for my wedding. Liz, the owner, was such a sweetheart and very professional in setting me up with Jessica. Jessica did an AMAZING job. She was downright phenomenal and such a joy to work with. All the ladies loved... Read More their hair (including me!) and I’m so thankful to have had such a talent as part of my wedding glam team. I highly recommend Liz and her ladies for your event!!!

Love Them

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Liz P

I hired 217 Beauty to do my hair and makeup as well as that of my eight bridesmaids and both my mom and the mother of the groom. Liz was very professional and the girls really knew what they were doing in order to make all of us look and feel our best! Not only are they sweet... Read More and good at what they do but they were willing to modify any changes or hesitations that the girls had on the day of the wedding. I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup- definitely worth it and I give them my recommendation. Thank you Liz!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 danielle g

They are so friendly and so professional. Showed up on time, even this it was a 5:30am start. Everyone raved about my hair and makeup. So please with how everything turned out. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Kate H

I had the pleasure of working with Liz and her team for my wedding on August 2nd. She was recommended by two of my co-workers, who also used 217 beauty for their weddings, and it was definitely the best decision I made! The way Liz did my makeup was amazing and I am still... Read More receiving compliments on how great it looked! She was very flexible and was able to squeeze in my grandma as well, which was last minute. My grandma doesn’t wear makeup very often and she made her look stunning! Also, my mother’s makeup was amazing too! She really outdid herself. I also had to book hair stylists last minute (2 weeks before my wedding) and I called Liz to see if she had anyone available and she was able to accommodate me! This was definitely a HUGE stress relief and I can’t thank her enough. Lastly, the prices for her services are VERY reasonable. I will certainly be using Liz for any future events and I highly recommend her and her team to you all!!! Thank you Liz for making my family, bridesmaids and myself look great for my big day!! Kate