26th on Hanover Haircolor and Design Studio

Travel available for the New England Area

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

26 Hanover Street, Manchester, NH Travel available for the New England Area (603) 626-0250

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katie L

26th on Hanover is incredible! I highly recommend using them for your wedding. They are punctual, creative and do an amazing job!

Loved my hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 andrea p

Wow Jenn and Brittany did such an amazing job on my wedding day. They listened to what the girls wanted and made them look like themselves. My makeup was flawless and I don't wear a lot of makeup and everyone kept commenting on how "me" it looked. My hair could not have been... Read More more me also. So much fun to work with!

Professional and fun staff

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Kelly M

The girls from 26th are so fun and professional. They all love what they do and it shows in the beautiful end results. They are all so talented and make getting ready so fun and enjoyable!

Beautiful hair

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Jennifer W

Worth it.

Great company!

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Christina C

I found 26th on Hanover one day when I was trying to find a place to get my hair done for my wedding. I started going there to get my haircut and they were wonderful! I went back every couple months to get my haircut and decided to get my wedding hair done there too! When I... Read More asked them about what they offered for bridal hair and I was given a lot of information! I had the ability to just get my hair done or I could pick from a couple of different packages. I picked the last package which included my hair, makeup, toe nails, finger nails, and eye brow waxing. They were great through every process! I do not think I could have picked a better place to get my hair and make up done! My maid of honor and bridesmaids enjoyed themselves too! They are also very nicely priced! You get what you pay for and then some!