When traditional isn't "you" choose 2Birds Events

Your Vision...brought to life by 2Birds Events! With outside of the box thinking and designing, your wedding decor will be fresh, unique, elegant, edgy...whatever your delight! Let us help take your vision and turn it into something that is unforgettable and uniquely yours!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1903 12th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL Serving Tampa Bay Area (727) 517-5634

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Crystle N

Working with Alexis and Paige was a dream. I showed pictures from Pinterest and literally got exactly what I wanted and more. I received multiple compliments the entire day about how beautiful my bouquet and flower arrangements looked. After the wedding they even sent me a card.... Read More The customer service was above and beyond Paige even came to my room the day of the wedding to deliver the bouquets. I could not be happier with 2Birds.

2016-11-04T14:05:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Crystle!! We loved to have the opportunity to work with you on your wedding day!! I am so glad that I was able to personally deliver your bouquets to you because you and everyone else's reaction was priceless, there wasn't a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Shannon O

We hired 2Birds for our wedding on 4/30/16 at the Tradewinds Resort on St. Pete Beach. I truly cannot put into words what an amazing job Alexis and her team did... they understood my vision and completely brought it to life. I would recommend them to EVERYONE in the Tampa Bay... Read More area. We considered not using them in hopes of a cheaper alternative, but the cost was really 100% worth it. Not only did Alexis provide all of our floral arrangements, but she also designed and set up the alter/ceremony site as well as ALL of the reception decor (including candles, lanterns, driftwood, etc). She helped us keep the cost down by designing centerpieces that had fewer flowers and more candles and other hard goods. The best part is that we didn't have to do any work on the day of the wedding to set up the ceremony and reception sites OR take any of it down after the wedding. This gave us and our families the ability to just relax and enjoy the day instead of stress over aisle markers and centerpieces. Alexis also scheduled a meeting with us prior to the wedding where she set up examples and showed us exactly what our tables would look like. I have no complaints or regrets regarding our choice to use 2Birds, and I can't thank them enough for giving me the most beautiful wedding I could imagine :)

2016-05-20T14:31:33 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear what a great experience you had with 2Birds Events! Thank you for choosing us to bring your vision to life and congratulations again on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Renee S

Our guests are still raving about our beautiful florals. Every detail is exactly what my daughter envisioned. It's now Tuesday after the wedding and they're still beautiful. The bride went to another florist first and left the meeting saying "she doesn't get me." When we... Read More left 2birds, she knew they were the ones, and they didn't disappoint. Thanks so much. The Swearingen's.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 BARI B

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Alexis and Paige leading up to my wedding, which was this past weekend, on February 4th 2017. I had a very specific vision I was going for (more greenery than blooms and somewhat nontraditional designs for the tables) and it wouldn’t have... Read More come to fruition without their help. My best friend and I got married within a few months of each other and both loved the more natural, organic look of so many of the arrangements they posted on their instagram, so we both ended up booking them! Her wedding was a few months before mine and they did such a wonderful job with her wedding as well... we have mutual friends and family who still talk about the bride’s bouquet and table arrangements. Alexis is very talented and is beloved- look at the number of positive reviews on this page alone. One thing I really appreciated was their expertise in the design. I told them a general idea of what I wanted and showed them pictures, and was extremely pleased with their interpretation of everything. It was unique and everything I’d dreamed up... but better. Everything was wonderful the day of the wedding as far as timeliness and setup goes, too. Alexis and her team have the highest recommendations from me; thank you for listening to my requests, respecting my budget, and creating wonderful designs for my wedding!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Cassie H

So happy with how our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres turned out! From the moment we walked into 2 birds I felt like they really listened to what we wanted. They were so friendly and checked up before the wedding, to give us peace of mind that everything was good to go!... Read More Definitely recommend 2 Birds!

2017-02-01T12:51:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your kind words. Working with you on your wedding florals was truly a pleasure.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Karen C

This florist was very easy to work with and they did such an amazing job on the arch flowers that were to be tropical with shells and 3 yellow roses. They tinted the mini orchards to match the dresses and it just truly set the ceremony off. Way above our expectations. Highly... Read More recommend!

2017-02-01T12:52:46 Response from the vendor

Tropical themed weddings are always so fun to plan! Thank you for working with us!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Jourdan B

Alexis and 2Birds Events are wonderful! My mom and I visited with Alexis several times to plan the flowers for our wedding. We shared dozens of photos of arrangements that we liked and how we might change them and talked about the overall look of the wedding. Alexis understood... Read More our vision from the very beginning. The pricing was very reasonable. Also, we used our own vases and this saved us on the vessels themselves and the breakdown costs because they didn't have to come back to the venue to pick up their vases. Alexis was a dream to work with and answered our endless number of questions and I'm sure lots of brides feel this way, but I honestly thought our wedding flowers were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen in my life! I highly recommend 2Birds Events!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Mel M

Wow!!!! Alexis and her team are fantastic—the customer service is top notch and the flowers are GORGEOUS!!! Our wedding was held at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, FL. The venue is beautiful on its own but 2Birds’ floral arrangements brought the scene to life. My cascading... Read More bouquet was absolutely perfect--vintage and romantic! We received tons of compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres and 'sprays' at the ceremony and we are so happy that we worked with 2Birds—thank you, 2Birds for bringing our vision to life and for all of the time that you spent with us in designing our dream wedding!

2017-02-01T12:50:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! We were thrilled to work with you - it was our pleasure to help you bring your wedding floral vision to life!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Curtis C

Could not have been happier with the set-up of our wedding! 2Birds created all the florals, archway, table set-ups and décor. It was truly a Pinterest board that came to life! Alexis pulled off some really creative, unique pieces that were honestly PERFECT! We even had to make a... Read More change last minute, that I wasn’t fully envisioning, and it turned out better than I could have expected and ended up being my favorite décor/floral piece! It was amazing how we only had a couple conversations and an in-person meeting and she knew exactly what vision we had in mind! Pricing is extremely reasonable, they are very flexible to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend this team in the Tampa area!

2016-12-05T15:39:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Morgan for such a rave review! We had such a blast working on the floral designs for your wedding and being able to watch everything come to life! We are so happy to hear how we were able to exceed your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Michelle B

Alexis with 2Bird Events did an amazing job with the flowers. We were so impressed with the flowers she did for our bamboo arch as well as the flowers and centerpieces on the table. They looked incredible!

2016-12-05T15:41:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you loved all of the floral designs we created for your wedding day! It was such a pleasure to be able to work this such a fantastic couple! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Sarah M

Amazing! Everything looked better than i imagined. I was very happy with my bouquets and center pieces and everything else they did! Great work and very easy to work with.

2016-12-05T15:42:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words! We hope we were able to take some of the wedding planning stress off of you! We are so pleased to hear that you loved all of your floral designs!! Thank You!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin Y

There are no words to describe the amazing talent of the team at 2Birds Events! I met Alexis at the bridal show at the Don Cesar Hotel and immediately fell in love with her design style and how incredibly sweet and personable she was. I was not totally sure what exactly I wanted... Read More for florals for my wedding, but I shared some Pinterest inspiration and some color ideas and Alexis created something truly amazing! I was completely in love with every part of my flowers from the bouquets, to the Chuppah to the centerpieces. They were just GORGEOUS! She did such a fabulous job taking my ambiguous direction and putting together something that was exactly what I wanted and fit my wedding style perfectly. She even incorporated mini pineapples into the arrangements which was the most unique touch! Love, love, love everything about this team and their work.

2016-11-01T14:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are so happy to hear that we were able to take your visions and make this a reality! It was such a pleasure to work with such a fantastic couple!! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cristina S

We booked 2Birds for our wedding at the MFA in St. Petersburg. Best decision ever! I was planning the wedding from Ohio so the first meeting was a Skype meeting. Alexis was very sweet and listened to all my ideas. I mentioned to her I had too many ideas but just wanted a... Read More Spanish vibe to the wedding. She took my theme and made my vision come true! I could not get over how beautiful and perfect all the floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres were! My bouquet was the most gorgeous, spectacular bouquet I have ever seen in my life! I was so in love with it, I even dried the flowers and succulents to keep forever! 2Birds is well worth the price! They made our wedding so gorgeous, and I am so happy we booked them. Thank you 2Birds!

2016-12-05T15:46:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your wedding flowers, Cristina! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We truly enjoyed being able to take your theme and vision and bring them to life in front of your very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly F

Alexis from 2 Birds Events was such a pleasure to work with! She did an amazing job on capturing my vision for all of my florals and decorations. She was so sweet to talk to and made everything so easy! She understands that weddings are expensive so she was able to work with our... Read More budget as well! Again, I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with her and 2Birds. They were just an amazing! I loved how everything turned out!

2016-12-05T15:49:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Yes, we always strive to stay within our client's budget because we completely understand the costs that occur while planning a wedding. We are so happy that you had an effortless experience with 2Birds Events! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Meredith B

The flowers were wonderful! We had a beach wedding and everything was more than I expected from the flowers in my hair to bouquets and aisle decor. Highly recommend!

2016-10-05T10:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations on your wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tina L

Words cannot express how in love I am with 2Birds Events! After researching florists in the Tampa area, I knew I needed to secure 2Birds for my July wedding. They were very quick to respond to emails and were able to schedule a consultation right away. I thought it would be... Read More difficult to plan the wedding from NY, however Alexis made it SO easy for me. Prior to our phone consultation she suggested I pin ideas to a Pinterest board and then share the board with her. Doing this allowed for her to see what I envisioned as the overall theme of the wedding (I was sure to add pictures of my dress as well as the bridesmaid dresses). Although I pictured the flowers and decor capturing a specific theme, I don't know much about flowers, so I gave them the freedom to incorporate different flowers and decor when creating the bouquets, ceremony decor & centerpieces... and I'm glad that I did! Their work far exceeded my expectations. The intricate details that were included were simply beautiful and did not go unnoticed. Everyone was in love with all of the decor- I am beyond grateful for their hard work and dedication... it truly made our wedding perfect!

2016-08-18T11:30:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Tina! Thank you so much for such kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding!! We are so happy to hear that not only you loved our designs but your guests did as well!! Congratulations and enjoy the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Amy Z

The flowers were GORGEOUS! We wanted a textured, brightly colored, fun bouquet and that is exactly what we got! Alexis is so friendly and easy to work with. She is able to take your vision and suggestions of what you want and turn it into pure beauty for your big day. Thank you... Read More so much for bringing my ideas to life!

2016-06-16T15:46:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear how much you liked your bouquet! Congratulations again and we wish you the best :)

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jenna M

My husband and I chose 2Birds events for our wedding in April 23, 2016 at a private estate in St. Petersburg. Alexis and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. I talked to her about my vision and she turned it into reality! My bouquet was probably the most beautiful... Read More bouquet I had ever seen. Throughout the process , the team was extremely responsive to any inquiries we had, always getting back to us within a few hours. After our wedding, Alexis even sent us a thank you card! She knows how to manage a business and take care of her clients. We would recommend 2Birds events for any event. They were wonderful and they helped to make our special day as perfect as it could be.

2016-06-01T12:45:15 Response from the vendor

We love hearing how happy you are with your wedding and are so glad to have been a part of that! Wishing you and your husband a great first year of marriage :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Brooke L

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! Brides, look no further than 2Birds events to make all of your Pinterest wedding décor dreams come to life. Alexis PERFECTLY brought my vision to life and she is so extremely delightful to work with! Can't say enough nice things about Alexis and... Read More 2Birds Events!

2016-06-01T12:43:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with your wedding flowers and your experience with 2Birds Events! We wish you the best in your new marriage :)

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Emily T

2Birds did the bouquets and cake topper for my wedding. After our initial consultation I felt comfortable that Alexis understood exactly what I had in mind. I was right! Everything came out beautifully. They’re real pros – I am so glad I went with them and I couldn’t recommend... Read More them more wholeheartedly.

2016-05-20T14:35:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are really happy that your flowers turned out how you expected. Congratulations again on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Brandi C

Alexis was extremely professional and friendly in talking with me via emails and phone calls about all the flowers we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was in Clearwater Beach at the Sandpearl and we live in Melbourne. She understood my vision and made it come to life and... Read More actually exceeded my expectations! The rest of the staff is super friendly as well and I highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers for any events! They pulled everything off flawlessly so I didn't have to worry about a thing 😊.

2016-05-20T14:34:39 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you put your trust in us for your wedding flowers! Thank you for working with us and we congratulate you on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

I worked with Alexis for my wedding at the Sirata at the request of the wedding coordinator there and I was blown away with how beautiful everything was. I had a general idea of what I thought was pretty, but Alexis made everything so much more beautiful than I could have... Read More imagined. My bouquet was simply stunning and it was huge! I am so happy that Alexis was able to do our flowers because they turned out so beautiful!

2016-05-20T14:24:03 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you loved your flowers and your experience with 2Birds Events! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Shannon T

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and memorable! Your passion for what you do is truly appreciated. Alexis and her team created absolutely gorgeous bouquets and arrangements! I was in awe of my bridal bouquet as well as all of the flower arrangements for... Read More our wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and I recommend you to all future brides. Thanks again!

2016-05-20T14:23:16 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear how much you loved your wedding day and are happy we could be a part of it! Congratulations again to the happy couple.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Chelsea W

Alexis at 2 Birds Events made our wedding amazing! We asked for a wildflower look and she delivered! The flowers were beautiful and much more lush than we had expected, she even managed to sneak in some mint which made everything smell wonderful. They were very sturdy and never... Read More wilted at the wedding and even lasted several weeks. Alexis was a joy to work with. We would recommend 2 Birds for anyone looking for a florist in Tampa Bay.

2016-05-20T14:22:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are really glad you enjoyed your flowers and your wedding day. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Rachelle C

They were amazing to work with!! So nice and just made everything go smooth for me. Thank you!!!

2016-04-15T08:19:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you R! We loved working with you as well and are so happy to hear it was a smooth process for you :) Congratulations again to you both!

Start a Conversation!