When traditional isn't "you" choose 2Birds Events

Your Vision...brought to life by 2Birds Events! With outside of the box thinking and designing, your wedding decor will be fresh, unique, elegant, edgy...whatever your delight! Let us help take your vision and turn it into something that is unforgettable and uniquely yours!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1903 12th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL Serving Tampa Bay Area (727) 517-5634

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 K K

Working with 2Birds Events was one of the highlights of my wedding planning and wedding day. From start to finish, the entire staff was a joy. Paige and Alexis understood my vision and sought to make it spectacular reality – which they did and then some. Not only did my floral... Read More arrangements reference my inspiration examples, they somehow built upon them and made them more beautiful than I could have dreamed. I will never forget watching as the florals were delivered to my room on my wedding day. If you are someone who wants non-traditional arrangements but dreads the possibility of your taste being misinterpreted or wrongly executed: FEAR NOT. These ladies have your back! I am so grateful for their mastery, precision, attention to detail and clear communication (even through a hurricane, mind you). Additionally, for those with budget constraints, they ensured that each arrangement at my venues was repurposed in a creative and impactful way. My experience went beyond that of picking flowers. It was an opportunity to meet passionate, artful women in my own community dedicated to bringing the beauty of their work to my special day. I cannot thank nor recommend them enough!

2017-12-14T13:34:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Here at 2Birds we take so much joy in bringing the visions of our customers to life! It really is such an honor to be such a HUGE part of your special day. Knowing that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Brittany B

2Birds did an UNBELIEVABLE job with our florals for our wedding day on 3/3/18! They were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! Paige was so patient with us as we had lots of questions and changes throughout the process. Highly recommend 2Birds to anyone looking... Read More for beautiful arrangements and wonderful service!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Lindsey L

2birds was recommended to us by our wedding venue and for good reason because they were amazing. Our flowers on our wedding day were so beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted. They delivered the flowers to the reception venue and also came at the end of the night to pick up the... Read More rental items. Completely hassle free. We had so many compliments on the flowers throughout the whole day and 2Birds was so easy to work with. They respond right away and make sure that you are completely happy with everything! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Andrea G

2birds did such an amazing job from start to finish. Alexis and Paige saw the vision I had for my wedding and they completely exceeded it. The bouquets and arrangements looked incredible and was everything I could’ve hoped for.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Victoria M

I couldn't be any more pleased with the results from Alexis & the team at 2Birds. They took the time to make sure every small detail was taken care of and I was getting exactly what I expected. They showcased true professionalism and I am so glad I booked 2Birds (not to mention,... Read More my bouquet was GORGEOUS and one of a kind)! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Paige V

Planned my wedding from 1200 miles away, and 2birds made it so easy. Lots of communication, they made constant changes as my mind changed, and the flowers were better than I ever could have imagined. Would highly reccomend them to anyone looking. They were super affordable... Read More compared to other vendors I spoke with, and their work was far better. If you are on the fence, just do it!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jill B

2Birds did an outstanding job with our wedding details! We received so many compliments on the flowers and my bridal bouquet was nothing short of stunning! I am thrilled that we used them. I would highly recommend working with them.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Saray N

We loved our flowers from 2Birds! They perfectly captured my vision and at the right price. They had wonderful hard goods including vases, stands, and LED tealights (our venue did not allow real tea lights).

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 melissa h

Our tropical themed wedding could not have been possible without the hard work of this team! Our flowers exceeded my expectations! They listened to my requests and meet every single item on my list. So colorful and fresh. I took most of my wedding flowers home and they lasted... Read More for nearly another week and a half. Their creativity is amazing and they come with high recommendations from me! It was a pleasure working with them!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Bria S

2Birds Events made my wedding flowers something very special. We are very happy we chose them to do our flowers as all of our order was unique and beautiful. They were well within our budget and very easy to work with. We picked up our flowers, but they accommodated us and made... Read More it super easy and quick to swing by! I would Highly recommend 2Birds Events to anyone looking for any type of flowers!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Jennifer C

Lovely. I worked with 2Birds for my October wedding and they were exquisite. Paige was a delight to work with and so very patient with me while I finalized my decisions and floral arrangements, made changes, and deleted/added some options. Our flowers were amazing and just... Read More what I envisioned, I could not have been happier. They just have a great vibe and atmosphere, I knew from my first appointment with them that I wanted to use them. They were punctual with delivery and their staff was so friendly. We could not be happier.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jessie T

I loved everything 2 Birds created for my wedding day! Everyone was super nice and didn’t act like I was crazy for requesting floral dog collars. They were patient with me over our long phone call discussing details (I never knew I needed to pick boutonnière ribbon color) and... Read More they talked me through it. When I wasn’t sure where to move the flowers after the ceremony they picked amazing spots. Everything looked just how I wanted it. I wish I had an excuse to buy a ton more floral arrangements from them!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Liz S

2 Birds provided all of our wedding flowers! They were wonderful to work with, and so helpful throughout the entire planning process! The flowers turned out beautiful too! Thank you so much!!

2017-12-14T13:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It brings us so much joy to hear how happy and satisfied our clients were with our work!! It was so much fun to work on your florals!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Skotti M

I cannot say enough about 2Birds Events! Without question, they were the BEST vendor at our wedding. From the very beginning, Paige and the 2Birds team listened to my vision, worked within our budget, were organized, communicative, flexible, and so much more! I never once... Read More worried about my flowers or how they would turn out. On our wedding day, the flowers were GORGEOUS. From the bridal party flowers to aisle markers to centerpieces, they were all breathtaking. If I could pick one vendor to recommend to a bride, it would hands down be 2Birds!!!

2017-12-14T13:18:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It makes us so happy to know that you were so pleased with our work! You had such beautiful flowers and it was our absolute joy that you chose us to be a part of your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Adrienne C

I'm so happy we choose 2Birds Events for our wedding! The girls were very personable and easy to work with. They completely understood our vision and delivered exactly what we wanted. They made wedding planning easy! Our flowers looked even better than my inspiration pictures. I... Read More would recommend 2Birds to any of my friends getting married. Thank you 2Birds!

2017-12-14T13:20:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We make it a goal at 2Birds to give the happy couple exactly what they want, and it makes us so proud and filled with joy to know we did exactly that! We are so happy that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Julia S

I had an amazing experience with 2Birds Events. They were great with the quote process prior to my wedding. They were very professional and it was easy to add and remove items prior to the wedding date. The bouquets and the floral arrangements were beautiful! I loved every part... Read More of working with them.

2017-12-14T13:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We absolutely love hearing how happy our clients are with our work! It fills us with so much joy to know we brought your vision to life! Thanks again & Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

2Birds did an amazing job and I could not be happier! We live in another state, but got married in Florida, and they made the process so easy and stress-free. My consultation was over the phone - it was so thorough and professional. I really don't know much about flowers, so I... Read More provided my Pinterest board and they made my vision come to life! Everyone raved about all of the floral details, but especially the beautiful arrangement they made for the cross at our ceremony. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but they went above and beyond all of my expectations. I am so happy we chose 2Birds and I would recommend them to anyone!

2017-12-14T13:26:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you had such a pleasant experience with 2Birds & our team! It brings us enormous pride to hear such kind words from our customers! We had such a wonderful time creating your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Amber S

My husband and I just got married from out of state, we did everything over the phone and thru email. I was so impressed with my flowers, they were stunning!!! I sent them a pic of what I wanted and they nailed it!! I highly recommend 2birds Events!!

2017-12-14T13:27:57 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear your kind words and to hear you were happy with our work! It was such a joy working on your florals! Thank you for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lindsay M

I can't say enough how beautiful everything turned out with the help of Paige and the staff at 2birds! They were able to create the vision I had for my bouquet perfectly. The arch they created was beautiful, and they were there to help with set up and take down after the... Read More ceremony.

2017-12-14T13:36:37 Response from the vendor

It was our absolute pleasure to work with you on bringing your vision to life! Thank you for such a wonderful review & thank you so, so much for choosing 2Birds Events!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sydney M

Loved working with the two wonderful ladies of 2Birds Events. Our wedding was a year ago and the flowers still stand out in my mind as one of the most special elements of the day. All pieces created by this crew were clearly very thoughtful, elegant, and stunning. The process... Read More of working with them was delightful as well. Thank you so much to Alexis & Co. for your exceptional work.

2017-12-14T13:38:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write such pleasant words! We are so elated to hear how pleased you were with our work! :) Thank you for choosing 2Birds & trusting us to bring your vison to life!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Rocio M

All I can say is Wow!!

2017-12-14T13:37:22 Response from the vendor

And all we can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Alyssa D

My experience with them was better than I could have ever imagined! My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, perfect arrangement of flowers or more friendly, caring customer service. I would recommend them a million times over to anyone... Read More and everyone.

2017-12-14T13:39:43 Response from the vendor

That is so sweet of you! Thank you! We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with our designs! It was such a joy to work on your flowers and to make such beautiful art!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kelli R

2Birds did an amazing job. The flowers were stunning! They were one of my favorite aspects of the wedding. They also full executed our vision for our reception with lights, flowers, and lots of greenery!

2017-06-15T11:49:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a great review!! We are so happy to hear that we were one of your favorite parts of your wedding and you loved everything on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda I

2Birds did the flowers for my March wedding and everything came out better than I could have hoped for. Alexis and her office manager Paige were extremely helpful throughout the whole process and were quick to respond to my emails. They made all of the bouquets, boutonnieres,... Read More corsages, aisle markers, centerpiece flowers and cake flowers, and I was blown away with everything. I highly recommend them!

2017-06-15T11:51:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda!! You can no idea how much this really means to us!! We are so happy to hear how much you loved the final designs on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie A

2birds was incredible! I know nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted, except for colors. They helped us pick out the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! People were raving about how stunning my bouquet was, and the table and arch decor! They were so sweet and... Read More responsive during the planning process and walked us through everything every step of the way.

2017-06-15T11:53:02 Response from the vendor

Aw!! Thank you so much for these kind words. We are so happy we had the opportunity to help guide you through the flower design process and create arrangements on your wedding day that everyone was talking about!