When traditional isn't "you" choose 2Birds Events

Your Vision...brought to life by 2Birds Events! With outside of the box thinking and designing, your wedding decor will be fresh, unique, elegant, edgy...whatever your delight! Let us help take your vision and turn it into something that is unforgettable and uniquely yours!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

1903 12th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL Serving Tampa Bay Area (727) 517-5634

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 K K

Working with 2Birds Events was one of the highlights of my wedding planning and wedding day. From start to finish, the entire staff was a joy. Paige and Alexis understood my vision and sought to make it spectacular reality – which they did and then some. Not only did my floral... Read More arrangements reference my inspiration examples, they somehow built upon them and made them more beautiful than I could have dreamed. I will never forget watching as the florals were delivered to my room on my wedding day. If you are someone who wants non-traditional arrangements but dreads the possibility of your taste being misinterpreted or wrongly executed: FEAR NOT. These ladies have your back! I am so grateful for their mastery, precision, attention to detail and clear communication (even through a hurricane, mind you). Additionally, for those with budget constraints, they ensured that each arrangement at my venues was repurposed in a creative and impactful way. My experience went beyond that of picking flowers. It was an opportunity to meet passionate, artful women in my own community dedicated to bringing the beauty of their work to my special day. I cannot thank nor recommend them enough!

2017-12-14T13:34:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Here at 2Birds we take so much joy in bringing the visions of our customers to life! It really is such an honor to be such a HUGE part of your special day. Knowing that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jessie T

I loved everything 2 Birds created for my wedding day! Everyone was super nice and didn’t act like I was crazy for requesting floral dog collars. They were patient with me over our long phone call discussing details (I never knew I needed to pick boutonnière ribbon color) and... Read More they talked me through it. When I wasn’t sure where to move the flowers after the ceremony they picked amazing spots. Everything looked just how I wanted it. I wish I had an excuse to buy a ton more floral arrangements from them!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Liz S

2 Birds provided all of our wedding flowers! They were wonderful to work with, and so helpful throughout the entire planning process! The flowers turned out beautiful too! Thank you so much!!

2017-12-14T13:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It brings us so much joy to hear how happy and satisfied our clients were with our work!! It was so much fun to work on your florals!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Skotti S

I cannot say enough about 2Birds Events! Without question, they were the BEST vendor at our wedding. From the very beginning, Paige and the 2Birds team listened to my vision, worked within our budget, were organized, communicative, flexible, and so much more! I never once... Read More worried about my flowers or how they would turn out. On our wedding day, the flowers were GORGEOUS. From the bridal party flowers to aisle markers to centerpieces, they were all breathtaking. If I could pick one vendor to recommend to a bride, it would hands down be 2Birds!!!

2017-12-14T13:18:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It makes us so happy to know that you were so pleased with our work! You had such beautiful flowers and it was our absolute joy that you chose us to be a part of your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Adrienne C

I'm so happy we choose 2Birds Events for our wedding! The girls were very personable and easy to work with. They completely understood our vision and delivered exactly what we wanted. They made wedding planning easy! Our flowers looked even better than my inspiration pictures. I... Read More would recommend 2Birds to any of my friends getting married. Thank you 2Birds!

2017-12-14T13:20:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We make it a goal at 2Birds to give the happy couple exactly what they want, and it makes us so proud and filled with joy to know we did exactly that! We are so happy that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Julia S

I had an amazing experience with 2Birds Events. They were great with the quote process prior to my wedding. They were very professional and it was easy to add and remove items prior to the wedding date. The bouquets and the floral arrangements were beautiful! I loved every part... Read More of working with them.

2017-12-14T13:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We absolutely love hearing how happy our clients are with our work! It fills us with so much joy to know we brought your vision to life! Thanks again & Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

2Birds did an amazing job and I could not be happier! We live in another state, but got married in Florida, and they made the process so easy and stress-free. My consultation was over the phone - it was so thorough and professional. I really don't know much about flowers, so I... Read More provided my Pinterest board and they made my vision come to life! Everyone raved about all of the floral details, but especially the beautiful arrangement they made for the cross at our ceremony. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but they went above and beyond all of my expectations. I am so happy we chose 2Birds and I would recommend them to anyone!

2017-12-14T13:26:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you had such a pleasant experience with 2Birds & our team! It brings us enormous pride to hear such kind words from our customers! We had such a wonderful time creating your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Amber S

My husband and I just got married from out of state, we did everything over the phone and thru email. I was so impressed with my flowers, they were stunning!!! I sent them a pic of what I wanted and they nailed it!! I highly recommend 2birds Events!!

2017-12-14T13:27:57 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear your kind words and to hear you were happy with our work! It was such a joy working on your florals! Thank you for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lindsay M

I can't say enough how beautiful everything turned out with the help of Paige and the staff at 2birds! They were able to create the vision I had for my bouquet perfectly. The arch they created was beautiful, and they were there to help with set up and take down after the... Read More ceremony.

2017-12-14T13:36:37 Response from the vendor

It was our absolute pleasure to work with you on bringing your vision to life! Thank you for such a wonderful review & thank you so, so much for choosing 2Birds Events!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sydney M

Loved working with the two wonderful ladies of 2Birds Events. Our wedding was a year ago and the flowers still stand out in my mind as one of the most special elements of the day. All pieces created by this crew were clearly very thoughtful, elegant, and stunning. The process... Read More of working with them was delightful as well. Thank you so much to Alexis & Co. for your exceptional work.

2017-12-14T13:38:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write such pleasant words! We are so elated to hear how pleased you were with our work! :) Thank you for choosing 2Birds & trusting us to bring your vison to life!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Rocio M

All I can say is Wow!!

2017-12-14T13:37:22 Response from the vendor

And all we can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Alyssa D

My experience with them was better than I could have ever imagined! My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, perfect arrangement of flowers or more friendly, caring customer service. I would recommend them a million times over to anyone... Read More and everyone.

2017-12-14T13:39:43 Response from the vendor

That is so sweet of you! Thank you! We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with our designs! It was such a joy to work on your flowers and to make such beautiful art!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kelli R

2Birds did an amazing job. The flowers were stunning! They were one of my favorite aspects of the wedding. They also full executed our vision for our reception with lights, flowers, and lots of greenery!

2017-06-15T11:49:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a great review!! We are so happy to hear that we were one of your favorite parts of your wedding and you loved everything on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda I

2Birds did the flowers for my March wedding and everything came out better than I could have hoped for. Alexis and her office manager Paige were extremely helpful throughout the whole process and were quick to respond to my emails. They made all of the bouquets, boutonnieres,... Read More corsages, aisle markers, centerpiece flowers and cake flowers, and I was blown away with everything. I highly recommend them!

2017-06-15T11:51:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda!! You can no idea how much this really means to us!! We are so happy to hear how much you loved the final designs on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie A

2birds was incredible! I know nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted, except for colors. They helped us pick out the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! People were raving about how stunning my bouquet was, and the table and arch decor! They were so sweet and... Read More responsive during the planning process and walked us through everything every step of the way.

2017-06-15T11:53:02 Response from the vendor

Aw!! Thank you so much for these kind words. We are so happy we had the opportunity to help guide you through the flower design process and create arrangements on your wedding day that everyone was talking about!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Amanda D

Best Florist Ever!!! Not only did 2Birds get my vision but they made it 1000x better than I could have ever imagined! Very prompt with answers to questions, thoroughly covered expected costs, and worked like magic on the wedding day. Couldn't be happier with my choice to use... Read More 2Birds!

2017-06-15T11:57:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We love having the opportunity to not only bring your vision to life but to also make sure every part of this process is seamless for our bride's! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christy E

There are so many stellar things about 2 Birds. First off, their consultation is thorough and wonderful. I had several floral consultations and this one was the only one that felt thorough and professional. They'll ask you all about your vision and look at pinterest and show you... Read More examples until they are clear on what you want. They'll work within your budget to realize your vision. Alexis and Paige are so on top of their game - they're great about keeping in touch and confirming everything. But most importantly, my bouquets and other flowers were BREATHTAKING. They took everything inside my head and they tweaked it to make it better and then they turned it into reality! You know what I think? I think you should stop what you're doing and book 2 Birds at once.!

2017-06-20T12:49:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review!! We are SO happy to hear how much you loved everything on your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us with your vision and allowing us to put our own tweak to completely customize your designs!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Rachael W

2Birds provided beautiful flowers for my wedding but when I received them the day of, the colors were not the same as I requested. They were still very beautiful but the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages came in practically all ivory when I requested pink to be added and the... Read More colors were more ivory and blush but mostly ivory. I also requested that the groom's boutonniere be different than the others and even the florist coordinator who dropped them off, apologized saying she couldn't tell which one was different. I was happy that the flowers were still beautiful but was disappointed that the colors ended up being different than what we planned. And I wasn't told ahead of time that certain colors I did request wouldn't be available.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jen H

I hired 2Birds Events to provide the floral for my wedding at the barn at Old McMickey's Farm in March. I believe that hiring them was one of the best wedding decisions I made.I am very type-A and had both a limited budget and a strong idea of what I wanted (read: expensive... Read More taste), and Alexis and Paige somehow pulled it off for me. My bouquet was unique featuring succulents and air plants, and everyone was obsessed with how beautiful it was.I had high expectations and they surpassed everything I'd hoped for. Additionally, working with Alexis and Paige was so easy! They had wonderful communication and were so patient with me as I sent so many photos and had zero knowledge of what any of the flowers actually were called. I was also an out-of-state bride so they had to work with me via phone and email (and it was seamless!). While their work absolutely made my wedding day so beautiful, the experience of working with them to make my vision a reality was so easy. I highly recommend them to any future bride in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Thank you guys SO much!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 MOB D

Wow! The bride's bouquet was gorgeous! And such a beautiful light fragrance! Exactly what she wanted! The mock up was well worth the time as it did reset expectations. Thank you for taking the time to call as we were locking the final order - Alexis' real time interaction... Read More helped the Bride translate her vision when it wasn't clear. Perfect outcome! The feasting table garland were stunning as well as the floral rings around the Edison lamps. And the floral piece on the archway finished the look! The flower balls, bridal party bouquets, coursages, boutonnieres, pew markers, and altar arrangements were equally beautiful! Thank you for sharing your time and artistic talent!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Stephanie G

I was a bride with a budget and when I popped into 2Birds Events, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to afford 'my vision'. Alexis assured me she would make it work and made the whole process a breeze. The second I left the establishment I knew I didn't want a quote from... Read More anywhere else. Paige worked with me on payment arrangements and other details for the big day which made the whole crazy wedding process a breeze. Fast forward to wedding day... OH. MY. GOD. Did they ever deliver! My flowers were to die for and aligned perfectly with my vision. Its not often a wedding vendor makes the process so easy and delivers in the end. 2Birds is an amazing florist, you won't be disappointed ladies!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Ashley B

Alexis and her staff were absolutely amazing for our flowers! They did an outstanding job and exceeded all of our expectations! I could not have been happier with how our flowers came out and they helped make our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Renee S

Our guests are still raving about our beautiful florals. Every detail is exactly what my daughter envisioned. It's now Tuesday after the wedding and they're still beautiful. The bride went to another florist first and left the meeting saying "she doesn't get me." When we... Read More left 2birds, she knew they were the ones, and they didn't disappoint. Thanks so much. The Swearingen's.

2017-02-22T13:39:46 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the flowers - on the wedding and in the days after! It is our goal to make sure we carry out a bride's specific vision for her wedding florals and we are so happy to hear that we succeeded... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 BARI B

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Alexis and Paige leading up to my wedding, which was this past weekend, on February 4th 2017. I had a very specific vision I was going for (more greenery than blooms and somewhat nontraditional designs for the tables) and it wouldn’t have... Read More come to fruition without their help. My best friend and I got married within a few months of each other and both loved the more natural, organic look of so many of the arrangements they posted on their instagram, so we both ended up booking them! Her wedding was a few months before mine and they did such a wonderful job with her wedding as well... we have mutual friends and family who still talk about the bride’s bouquet and table arrangements. Alexis is very talented and is beloved- look at the number of positive reviews on this page alone. One thing I really appreciated was their expertise in the design. I told them a general idea of what I wanted and showed them pictures, and was extremely pleased with their interpretation of everything. It was unique and everything I’d dreamed up... but better. Everything was wonderful the day of the wedding as far as timeliness and setup goes, too. Alexis and her team have the highest recommendations from me; thank you for listening to my requests, respecting my budget, and creating wonderful designs for my wedding!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Cassie H

So happy with how our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres turned out! From the moment we walked into 2 birds I felt like they really listened to what we wanted. They were so friendly and checked up before the wedding, to give us peace of mind that everything was good to go!... Read More Definitely recommend 2 Birds!

2017-02-01T12:51:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your kind words. Working with you on your wedding florals was truly a pleasure.