2Birds Events

Serving Tampa Bay Area

When traditional isn't "you" choose 2Birds Events

Your Vision...brought to life by 2Birds Events! With outside of the box thinking and designing, your wedding decor will be fresh, unique, elegant, edgy...whatever your delight! Let us help take your vision and turn it into something that is unforgettable and uniquely yours!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1903 12th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Serving Tampa Bay Area

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Katelyn A

2birds events provided me with the flowers of my dreams for my wedding. I had a tight budget and Alexis did a stunning job. Cannot say enough good things about this florist, I would recommend to anyone!

2016-03-17T14:08:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Kristen W

Alexis and the team were so amazing to work with!! She translated my thoughts and very general direction in to beautiful arrangements for our wedding. The final bouquets and arrangements were truly artistic! She was also flexible to work within our budget to still deliver a... Read More beautiful product.

2016-03-17T14:09:22 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you were so happy with your flowers! Thank you for working with us :)

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Kathryn K

I hired 2Birds Events to design the flowers for my wedding at the Sirata Beach resort in St.Pete in December 2015. I planned the entire wedding long distance and working with 2Birds was so easy. We had traveled to Florida earlier in the year and met a couple of florist in person... Read More who really didn't understand what we were looking for and were challenging to communicate with. When I returned home I decided to reach out to 2Birds Events and talked to Alexis. I described the type of flowers I was looking for and my vision for table arrangements. She was absolutely wonderful to work with over the phone. We looked at Pinterest boards and had several conversations over the phone before finalizing the designs for bouquets and flowers for the reception. We creatively used the flowers that were part of the ceremony outside for some of table arrangements indoors, along with floating candles. And half of the tables had larger arrangements without the candles. The staff moved arrangements inside after the wedding. Everything turned out just beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I loved my wedding bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets were also beautiful. The flowers at the reception on the tables were just stunning. I can't say enough about this vendor who made it easy to plan, were great communicators (both in email and the phone), and when it was all said and done made my vision come true.

2016-03-17T14:13:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have worked with you! Everything turned out so beautiful :)

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Emily T

2Birds did the bouquets and cake topper for my wedding. After our initial consultation I felt comfortable that Alexis understood exactly what I had in mind. I was right! Everything came out beautifully. They’re real pros – I am so glad I went with them and I couldn’t recommend... Read More them more wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Brandi C

Alexis was extremely professional and friendly in talking with me via emails and phone calls about all the flowers we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was in Clearwater Beach at the Sandpearl and we live in Melbourne. She understood my vision and made it come to life and... Read More actually exceeded my expectations! The rest of the staff is super friendly as well and I highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers for any events! They pulled everything off flawlessly so I didn't have to worry about a thing 😊.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

I worked with Alexis for my wedding at the Sirata at the request of the wedding coordinator there and I was blown away with how beautiful everything was. I had a general idea of what I thought was pretty, but Alexis made everything so much more beautiful than I could have... Read More imagined. My bouquet was simply stunning and it was huge! I am so happy that Alexis was able to do our flowers because they turned out so beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Shannon T

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and memorable! Your passion for what you do is truly appreciated. Alexis and her team created absolutely gorgeous bouquets and arrangements! I was in awe of my bridal bouquet as well as all of the flower arrangements for... Read More our wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and I recommend you to all future brides. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Chelsea W

Alexis at 2 Birds Events made our wedding amazing! We asked for a wildflower look and she delivered! The flowers were beautiful and much more lush than we had expected, she even managed to sneak in some mint which made everything smell wonderful. They were very sturdy and never... Read More wilted at the wedding and even lasted several weeks. Alexis was a joy to work with. We would recommend 2 Birds for anyone looking for a florist in Tampa Bay.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Rachelle C

They were amazing to work with!! So nice and just made everything go smooth for me. Thank you!!!

2016-04-15T08:19:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you R! We loved working with you as well and are so happy to hear it was a smooth process for you :) Congratulations again to you both!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Katy M

2Birds was absolutely awesome!! I highly recommend them. I worked most with Alexis, however, everyone I worked with was fantastic. They did an amazing job on our flowers. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!!! They were everything Alexis and I had discussed & more. I... Read More can't say enough about how wonderful 2Birds is. I definitely recommend them!!

2016-04-14T09:10:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are so pleased to hear that you loved the flowers and we loved working with you :) Wishing you the best in your new married life!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Melinda C

I worked primarily with Alexis at 2 birds Events, and she made the process so easy and enjoyable! Every email was answered promptly and the prices were very reasonable. I didn’t really see any examples of what my flowers would look like, just descriptions and sizes. This made a... Read More little nervous at first but I was trusting. When I first saw my flowers I was obsessed with them! They turned out even better than I had hoped! We didn’t do a lot of large arrangements so just touches of flowers everywhere added more to the wedding than I could have ever imagined!

2016-04-14T09:09:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that this was an enjoyable process for you! We loved working with you and wish you the best in your new married life :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Jennifer B

I love flowers, it was the only decorative aspect of my wedding I cared about. I met with several florists to see if anyone could help me with my vision within my limited budget. Alexis, not only understood my vision but worked with me and I am endlessly grateful to her. So many... Read More aspects of my wedding were really stressful, my venue ended up being very stressful to work with and Alexis was one of the few aspects of the whole process that was not only easy but carefree ( I was a long distance bride). Alexis, not only did my flowers, but also helped with the other decorative elements as well as linens. I can honestly say she was the best vendor I worked with and was the only care free aspect of the wedding planning. My flowers were one of my favorite things about my wedding. I genuinely cried when I saw my flowers because they were so beautiful and exactly what I had imagined. If you want beautiful flowers, excellent service, and a stress free wedding contact 2 Birds they are the best!

2016-04-08T11:55:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and are so please to hear how happy the flowers made you! Wishing you all the best :)

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kristen B

Alexis from 2Birds was outstanding! I don't know the names of flowers and from our first phone call Alexis knew exactly what I was envisioning and the flowers were even more beautiful than I expected. All of my bridesmaids were also in love. The centerpieces were beautiful,... Read More and we used table runners from Alexis as well which added a fun detail as the head table runner was gold sequins. I wish I could have kept the flowers forever, but at least I have pictures of them! I would highly recommend Alexis and 2Birds.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Monica G

2Birds Events was awesome! Alexis took the images I had in my head and made them a reality! She nailed all of my visions perfectly! She worked with our budget and thought of creative ways to help us save money. When my flowers were delivered the day of my wedding I was in awe of... Read More the beauty! My guests could not stop complimenting how beautiful everything came out. If you want professional, quality, and budget friendly flowers, stop looking and book them now! I can't thank you guys enough for making our dream wedding come to life!

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Julie M

We used 2 Birds as our florist for our wedding and we were blown away with how gorgeous the bouquets and table arrangements turned out. They were so easy to work with and did exactly what I asked. I had a countless number of people at our wedding ask who did our flowers. I... Read More highly recommend 2 Birds!

2016-03-17T14:10:14 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you choosing 2Birds Events to work with for your wedding flowers! So glad you enjoyed them!

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Deanna M

Our flowers were a dream :) They were better than a dream , really ! I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the flowers and greens throughout our wedding! We have been receiving so many compliments on our florals. I keep telling everyone about Alexis at 2 birds! Alexis was... Read More awesome , she understood our vision from the very first meeting and she nailed it ! Thank u so much :)

2016-03-17T14:11:38 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have worked with you! Glad your flowers were dreamy :)

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

Alexis is an absolutely amazing florist! While I love most flowers, I honestly wasn't sentimental about any particular flower, I just wanted the flowers to match the atmosphere of our wedding. I conveyed to her my "vision" of our day and the flowers Alexis brought to our wedding... Read More were above and beyond my expectations! Thank you, Alexis and her team at 2Birds Events, for making our day so beautiful!!

2016-03-17T14:12:14 Response from the vendor

So glad it all came together so beautifully!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Kelli H

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! Alexis and I only communicated by phone, email and Pinterest and she exceeded my expectations. It was such an easy stress free process to work with 2BIrds Events. I never worried once about the flowers. Everyone has commented on how breathtaking the... Read More bouquets were. Alexis is so incredibly talented. You won't go wrong choosing 2Birds!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Kelley B

2Birds Events was amazing! I almost cried when I saw how gorgeous my bouquet was and my photographer could not stop photographing it. I definitely got an arm workout because it was so big! All of our flowers were beautiful from the floral crown for the flower girl to the... Read More boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Alexis took my ideas of how I wanted the décor to look and exceeded my expectations. We provided our own mason jars as vases since it would have been the same price to rent them. By doing this, our guests were able to take home the centerpieces and we didn't have to drive an hour out to St. Petersburg to bring them back. We also created our own ceremony decorations to save some money. Alexis was upfront with us that it would probably be cheaper if we bought our own baby's breath than to have her do it. The only thing that I found difficult was getting ahold of them the week of the wedding. It was close to Christmas so their hours were a little different than what was posted on Facebook. Other than that hiccup, it was perfect and our guests were amazed at how beautiful our wedding was.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Lauren W

Alexis was just a joy to work with from the very beginning! I knew very little to nothing about what I wanted from flowers, except that I wanted fall colors. I showed Alexis a few pictures from pinterest, and trusted her to do the rest. I expected beauty, but not to the... Read More level I actually got. Everything was breathtaking. There was a gorgeous mix of rich fall colors along with different textures. many of the flowers I had NEVER seen before. Everything was beautiful, lively and vibrant. My BM's were all from out of state, and 3 of them actually took their bouquets home with them from across the country, and they stayed beautiful. Would HIGHLY recommend. Worth every penny. The large centerpieces were truly large, mediums truly medium etc. My guests loved them and we got so many compliments. I can't wait until we get our professional shots back.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Loved the design ideas prior to the wedding! They did a fabulous job making the day of a dream come true! Very timely with appointments, helped with rehearsal flowers, and everything looked great. No stress- which is huge for a bride!

So Creative!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Heather W

Alexis and her team truly captured the theme and look we were wanting. Our flowers were spot on, so vibrant and colorful, and looked great even in our pictures. Alexis was so nice and it was great to work with her.

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Jessica C

The whole process was great! I was only able to meet with Alexis once since I was an out of town bride. We discussed the overall image for the event, colors and textures and from there 2Birds took it and built a beautiful environment. The end result was amazing. We had to move... Read More the ceremony indoors because of rain but I think the backdrop they put together really made the space special and it was so much more than I thought it was going to be! The bouquets were beautiful and unique! Everyone at 2Birds were very helpful and responsive, which made coordinating from a different city effortless.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Jennifer B

Alexis exceeded all of my expectations for our wedding day. Neither my husband or I knew a thing about flowers, so when we met with her we were clueless to say the least. She was very patient and worked with me to create an amazing vision for our wedding decor. The bouquets,... Read More boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony florals were breathtaking and you could just tell how much care and effort went into each piece. Everything looked fresh and vibrant and arrived early. Alexis arranged the ceremony florals and centerpieces so that I didn't have to worry about it. 2birds events is fabulous and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Jennifer R

From the initial consultation to our wedding day, working with Alexis and Elaina of 2 Birds Events was an absolute pleasure! Sitting down with Alexis was like sitting down with an old friend. She listened to my thoughts or visions for the big day, looked at my inspiration... Read More boards and came back with ideas that were fresh, innovative and exactly what I was looking for. While 2 Birds Events has a reputation the clearly proceeds them and I had seen their work, nothing prepared me for how unbelievably stunning the floral arrangements were for our wedding. Every bouquet, boutonnière, corsage, and centerpiece were simply perfection. I was left speechless, as were our guests. To say that 2 Birds Events did an amazing job on would be an understatement. Every expectation I had was supassed and I highly recommend their services for your special day. If I could do it all again, 2 Birds Events would be my only choice.