Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1903 12th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Serving Tampa Bay Area

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Crystle N

Working with Alexis and Paige was a dream. I showed pictures from Pinterest and literally got exactly what I wanted and more. I received multiple compliments the entire day about how beautiful my bouquet and flower arrangements looked. After the wedding they even sent me a card.... Read More The customer service was above and beyond Paige even came to my room the day of the wedding to deliver the bouquets. I could not be happier with 2Birds.

2016-11-04T14:05:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Crystle!! We loved to have the opportunity to work with you on your wedding day!! I am so glad that I was able to personally deliver your bouquets to you because you and everyone else's reaction was priceless, there wasn't a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Shannon O

We hired 2Birds for our wedding on 4/30/16 at the Tradewinds Resort on St. Pete Beach. I truly cannot put into words what an amazing job Alexis and her team did... they understood my vision and completely brought it to life. I would recommend them to EVERYONE in the Tampa Bay... Read More area. We considered not using them in hopes of a cheaper alternative, but the cost was really 100% worth it. Not only did Alexis provide all of our floral arrangements, but she also designed and set up the alter/ceremony site as well as ALL of the reception decor (including candles, lanterns, driftwood, etc). She helped us keep the cost down by designing centerpieces that had fewer flowers and more candles and other hard goods. The best part is that we didn't have to do any work on the day of the wedding to set up the ceremony and reception sites OR take any of it down after the wedding. This gave us and our families the ability to just relax and enjoy the day instead of stress over aisle markers and centerpieces. Alexis also scheduled a meeting with us prior to the wedding where she set up examples and showed us exactly what our tables would look like. I have no complaints or regrets regarding our choice to use 2Birds, and I can't thank them enough for giving me the most beautiful wedding I could imagine :)

2016-05-20T14:31:33 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear what a great experience you had with 2Birds Events! Thank you for choosing us to bring your vision to life and congratulations again on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Kristen W

Alexis and the team were so amazing to work with!! She translated my thoughts and very general direction in to beautiful arrangements for our wedding. The final bouquets and arrangements were truly artistic! She was also flexible to work within our budget to still deliver a... Read More beautiful product.

2016-03-17T14:09:22 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you were so happy with your flowers! Thank you for working with us :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Curtis C

Could not have been happier with the set-up of our wedding! 2Birds created all the florals, archway, table set-ups and décor. It was truly a Pinterest board that came to life! Alexis pulled off some really creative, unique pieces that were honestly PERFECT! We even had to make a... Read More change last minute, that I wasn’t fully envisioning, and it turned out better than I could have expected and ended up being my favorite décor/floral piece! It was amazing how we only had a couple conversations and an in-person meeting and she knew exactly what vision we had in mind! Pricing is extremely reasonable, they are very flexible to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend this team in the Tampa area!

2016-12-05T15:39:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Morgan for such a rave review! We had such a blast working on the floral designs for your wedding and being able to watch everything come to life! We are so happy to hear how we were able to exceed your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Michelle B

Alexis with 2Bird Events did an amazing job with the flowers. We were so impressed with the flowers she did for our bamboo arch as well as the flowers and centerpieces on the table. They looked incredible!

2016-12-05T15:41:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you loved all of the floral designs we created for your wedding day! It was such a pleasure to be able to work this such a fantastic couple! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Sarah M

Amazing! Everything looked better than i imagined. I was very happy with my bouquets and center pieces and everything else they did! Great work and very easy to work with.

2016-12-05T15:42:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words! We hope we were able to take some of the wedding planning stress off of you! We are so pleased to hear that you loved all of your floral designs!! Thank You!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin Y

There are no words to describe the amazing talent of the team at 2Birds Events! I met Alexis at the bridal show at the Don Cesar Hotel and immediately fell in love with her design style and how incredibly sweet and personable she was. I was not totally sure what exactly I wanted... Read More for florals for my wedding, but I shared some Pinterest inspiration and some color ideas and Alexis created something truly amazing! I was completely in love with every part of my flowers from the bouquets, to the Chuppah to the centerpieces. They were just GORGEOUS! She did such a fabulous job taking my ambiguous direction and putting together something that was exactly what I wanted and fit my wedding style perfectly. She even incorporated mini pineapples into the arrangements which was the most unique touch! Love, love, love everything about this team and their work.

2016-11-01T14:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are so happy to hear that we were able to take your visions and make this a reality! It was such a pleasure to work with such a fantastic couple!! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cristina S

We booked 2Birds for our wedding at the MFA in St. Petersburg. Best decision ever! I was planning the wedding from Ohio so the first meeting was a Skype meeting. Alexis was very sweet and listened to all my ideas. I mentioned to her I had too many ideas but just wanted a... Read More Spanish vibe to the wedding. She took my theme and made my vision come true! I could not get over how beautiful and perfect all the floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres were! My bouquet was the most gorgeous, spectacular bouquet I have ever seen in my life! I was so in love with it, I even dried the flowers and succulents to keep forever! 2Birds is well worth the price! They made our wedding so gorgeous, and I am so happy we booked them. Thank you 2Birds!

2016-12-05T15:46:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your wedding flowers, Cristina! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We truly enjoyed being able to take your theme and vision and bring them to life in front of your very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly F

Alexis from 2 Birds Events was such a pleasure to work with! She did an amazing job on capturing my vision for all of my florals and decorations. She was so sweet to talk to and made everything so easy! She understands that weddings are expensive so she was able to work with our... Read More budget as well! Again, I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with her and 2Birds. They were just an amazing! I loved how everything turned out!

2016-12-05T15:49:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Yes, we always strive to stay within our client's budget because we completely understand the costs that occur while planning a wedding. We are so happy that you had an effortless experience with 2Birds Events! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Meredith B

The flowers were wonderful! We had a beach wedding and everything was more than I expected from the flowers in my hair to bouquets and aisle decor. Highly recommend!

2016-10-05T10:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations on your wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tina L

Words cannot express how in love I am with 2Birds Events! After researching florists in the Tampa area, I knew I needed to secure 2Birds for my July wedding. They were very quick to respond to emails and were able to schedule a consultation right away. I thought it would be... Read More difficult to plan the wedding from NY, however Alexis made it SO easy for me. Prior to our phone consultation she suggested I pin ideas to a Pinterest board and then share the board with her. Doing this allowed for her to see what I envisioned as the overall theme of the wedding (I was sure to add pictures of my dress as well as the bridesmaid dresses). Although I pictured the flowers and decor capturing a specific theme, I don't know much about flowers, so I gave them the freedom to incorporate different flowers and decor when creating the bouquets, ceremony decor & centerpieces... and I'm glad that I did! Their work far exceeded my expectations. The intricate details that were included were simply beautiful and did not go unnoticed. Everyone was in love with all of the decor- I am beyond grateful for their hard work and dedication... it truly made our wedding perfect!

2016-08-18T11:30:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Tina! Thank you so much for such kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding!! We are so happy to hear that not only you loved our designs but your guests did as well!! Congratulations and enjoy the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Amy Z

The flowers were GORGEOUS! We wanted a textured, brightly colored, fun bouquet and that is exactly what we got! Alexis is so friendly and easy to work with. She is able to take your vision and suggestions of what you want and turn it into pure beauty for your big day. Thank you... Read More so much for bringing my ideas to life!

2016-06-16T15:46:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear how much you liked your bouquet! Congratulations again and we wish you the best :)

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jenna M

My husband and I chose 2Birds events for our wedding in April 23, 2016 at a private estate in St. Petersburg. Alexis and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. I talked to her about my vision and she turned it into reality! My bouquet was probably the most beautiful... Read More bouquet I had ever seen. Throughout the process , the team was extremely responsive to any inquiries we had, always getting back to us within a few hours. After our wedding, Alexis even sent us a thank you card! She knows how to manage a business and take care of her clients. We would recommend 2Birds events for any event. They were wonderful and they helped to make our special day as perfect as it could be.

2016-06-01T12:45:15 Response from the vendor

We love hearing how happy you are with your wedding and are so glad to have been a part of that! Wishing you and your husband a great first year of marriage :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Brooke L

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! Brides, look no further than 2Birds events to make all of your Pinterest wedding décor dreams come to life. Alexis PERFECTLY brought my vision to life and she is so extremely delightful to work with! Can't say enough nice things about Alexis and... Read More 2Birds Events!

2016-06-01T12:43:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with your wedding flowers and your experience with 2Birds Events! We wish you the best in your new marriage :)

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Emily T

2Birds did the bouquets and cake topper for my wedding. After our initial consultation I felt comfortable that Alexis understood exactly what I had in mind. I was right! Everything came out beautifully. They’re real pros – I am so glad I went with them and I couldn’t recommend... Read More them more wholeheartedly.

2016-05-20T14:35:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are really happy that your flowers turned out how you expected. Congratulations again on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Brandi C

Alexis was extremely professional and friendly in talking with me via emails and phone calls about all the flowers we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was in Clearwater Beach at the Sandpearl and we live in Melbourne. She understood my vision and made it come to life and... Read More actually exceeded my expectations! The rest of the staff is super friendly as well and I highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers for any events! They pulled everything off flawlessly so I didn't have to worry about a thing 😊.

2016-05-20T14:34:39 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you put your trust in us for your wedding flowers! Thank you for working with us and we congratulate you on your new marriage!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

I worked with Alexis for my wedding at the Sirata at the request of the wedding coordinator there and I was blown away with how beautiful everything was. I had a general idea of what I thought was pretty, but Alexis made everything so much more beautiful than I could have... Read More imagined. My bouquet was simply stunning and it was huge! I am so happy that Alexis was able to do our flowers because they turned out so beautiful!

2016-05-20T14:24:03 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you loved your flowers and your experience with 2Birds Events! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Shannon T

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and memorable! Your passion for what you do is truly appreciated. Alexis and her team created absolutely gorgeous bouquets and arrangements! I was in awe of my bridal bouquet as well as all of the flower arrangements for... Read More our wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and I recommend you to all future brides. Thanks again!

2016-05-20T14:23:16 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear how much you loved your wedding day and are happy we could be a part of it! Congratulations again to the happy couple.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Chelsea W

Alexis at 2 Birds Events made our wedding amazing! We asked for a wildflower look and she delivered! The flowers were beautiful and much more lush than we had expected, she even managed to sneak in some mint which made everything smell wonderful. They were very sturdy and never... Read More wilted at the wedding and even lasted several weeks. Alexis was a joy to work with. We would recommend 2 Birds for anyone looking for a florist in Tampa Bay.

2016-05-20T14:22:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are really glad you enjoyed your flowers and your wedding day. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Rachelle C

They were amazing to work with!! So nice and just made everything go smooth for me. Thank you!!!

2016-04-15T08:19:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you R! We loved working with you as well and are so happy to hear it was a smooth process for you :) Congratulations again to you both!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Katy M

2Birds was absolutely awesome!! I highly recommend them. I worked most with Alexis, however, everyone I worked with was fantastic. They did an amazing job on our flowers. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!!! They were everything Alexis and I had discussed & more. I... Read More can't say enough about how wonderful 2Birds is. I definitely recommend them!!

2016-04-14T09:10:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are so pleased to hear that you loved the flowers and we loved working with you :) Wishing you the best in your new married life!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Melinda C

I worked primarily with Alexis at 2 birds Events, and she made the process so easy and enjoyable! Every email was answered promptly and the prices were very reasonable. I didn’t really see any examples of what my flowers would look like, just descriptions and sizes. This made a... Read More little nervous at first but I was trusting. When I first saw my flowers I was obsessed with them! They turned out even better than I had hoped! We didn’t do a lot of large arrangements so just touches of flowers everywhere added more to the wedding than I could have ever imagined!

2016-04-14T09:09:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that this was an enjoyable process for you! We loved working with you and wish you the best in your new married life :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Jennifer B

I love flowers, it was the only decorative aspect of my wedding I cared about. I met with several florists to see if anyone could help me with my vision within my limited budget. Alexis, not only understood my vision but worked with me and I am endlessly grateful to her. So many... Read More aspects of my wedding were really stressful, my venue ended up being very stressful to work with and Alexis was one of the few aspects of the whole process that was not only easy but carefree ( I was a long distance bride). Alexis, not only did my flowers, but also helped with the other decorative elements as well as linens. I can honestly say she was the best vendor I worked with and was the only care free aspect of the wedding planning. My flowers were one of my favorite things about my wedding. I genuinely cried when I saw my flowers because they were so beautiful and exactly what I had imagined. If you want beautiful flowers, excellent service, and a stress free wedding contact 2 Birds they are the best!

2016-04-08T11:55:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and are so please to hear how happy the flowers made you! Wishing you all the best :)

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kristen B

Alexis from 2Birds was outstanding! I don't know the names of flowers and from our first phone call Alexis knew exactly what I was envisioning and the flowers were even more beautiful than I expected. All of my bridesmaids were also in love. The centerpieces were beautiful,... Read More and we used table runners from Alexis as well which added a fun detail as the head table runner was gold sequins. I wish I could have kept the flowers forever, but at least I have pictures of them! I would highly recommend Alexis and 2Birds.

2016-07-07T09:19:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words!! We are so glad we were able to help bring your vision to life on your special day!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Monica G

2Birds Events was awesome! Alexis took the images I had in my head and made them a reality! She nailed all of my visions perfectly! She worked with our budget and thought of creative ways to help us save money. When my flowers were delivered the day of my wedding I was in awe of... Read More the beauty! My guests could not stop complimenting how beautiful everything came out. If you want professional, quality, and budget friendly flowers, stop looking and book them now! I can't thank you guys enough for making our dream wedding come to life!

2016-08-05T08:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this outstanding review!! We are so happy to hear that we were able to execute your visions for your wedding day!!!

Start a Conversation!