When traditional isn't "you" choose 2Birds Events

Your Vision...brought to life by 2Birds Events! With outside of the box thinking and designing, your wedding decor will be fresh, unique, elegant, edgy...whatever your delight! Let us help take your vision and turn it into something that is unforgettable and uniquely yours!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1903 12th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL Serving Tampa Bay Area (727) 517-5634

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christy E

There are so many stellar things about 2 Birds. First off, their consultation is thorough and wonderful. I had several floral consultations and this one was the only one that felt thorough and professional. They'll ask you all about your vision and look at pinterest and show you... Read More examples until they are clear on what you want. They'll work within your budget to realize your vision. Alexis and Paige are so on top of their game - they're great about keeping in touch and confirming everything. But most importantly, my bouquets and other flowers were BREATHTAKING. They took everything inside my head and they tweaked it to make it better and then they turned it into reality! You know what I think? I think you should stop what you're doing and book 2 Birds at once.!

2017-06-20T12:49:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review!! We are SO happy to hear how much you loved everything on your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us with your vision and allowing us to put our own tweak to completely customize your designs!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Amanda D

Best Florist Ever!!! Not only did 2Birds get my vision but they made it 1000x better than I could have ever imagined! Very prompt with answers to questions, thoroughly covered expected costs, and worked like magic on the wedding day. Couldn't be happier with my choice to use... Read More 2Birds!

2017-06-15T11:57:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! We love having the opportunity to not only bring your vision to life but to also make sure every part of this process is seamless for our bride's! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Crystle N

Working with Alexis and Paige was a dream. I showed pictures from Pinterest and literally got exactly what I wanted and more. I received multiple compliments the entire day about how beautiful my bouquet and flower arrangements looked. After the wedding they even sent me a card.... Read More The customer service was above and beyond Paige even came to my room the day of the wedding to deliver the bouquets. I could not be happier with 2Birds.

2016-11-04T14:05:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Crystle!! We loved to have the opportunity to work with you on your wedding day!! I am so glad that I was able to personally deliver your bouquets to you because you and everyone else's reaction was priceless, there wasn't a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Rocio M

All I can say is Wow!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Alyssa D

My experience with them was better than I could have ever imagined! My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, perfect arrangement of flowers or more friendly, caring customer service. I would recommend them a million times over to anyone... Read More and everyone.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kelli R

2Birds did an amazing job. The flowers were stunning! They were one of my favorite aspects of the wedding. They also full executed our vision for our reception with lights, flowers, and lots of greenery!

2017-06-15T11:49:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a great review!! We are so happy to hear that we were one of your favorite parts of your wedding and you loved everything on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda I

2Birds did the flowers for my March wedding and everything came out better than I could have hoped for. Alexis and her office manager Paige were extremely helpful throughout the whole process and were quick to respond to my emails. They made all of the bouquets, boutonnieres,... Read More corsages, aisle markers, centerpiece flowers and cake flowers, and I was blown away with everything. I highly recommend them!

2017-06-15T11:51:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda!! You can no idea how much this really means to us!! We are so happy to hear how much you loved the final designs on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie A

2birds was incredible! I know nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted, except for colors. They helped us pick out the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! People were raving about how stunning my bouquet was, and the table and arch decor! They were so sweet and... Read More responsive during the planning process and walked us through everything every step of the way.

2017-06-15T11:53:02 Response from the vendor

Aw!! Thank you so much for these kind words. We are so happy we had the opportunity to help guide you through the flower design process and create arrangements on your wedding day that everyone was talking about!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Rachael W

2Birds provided beautiful flowers for my wedding but when I received them the day of, the colors were not the same as I requested. They were still very beautiful but the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages came in practically all ivory when I requested pink to be added and the... Read More colors were more ivory and blush but mostly ivory. I also requested that the groom's boutonniere be different than the others and even the florist coordinator who dropped them off, apologized saying she couldn't tell which one was different. I was happy that the flowers were still beautiful but was disappointed that the colors ended up being different than what we planned. And I wasn't told ahead of time that certain colors I did request wouldn't be available.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jen H

I hired 2Birds Events to provide the floral for my wedding at the barn at Old McMickey's Farm in March. I believe that hiring them was one of the best wedding decisions I made.I am very type-A and had both a limited budget and a strong idea of what I wanted (read: expensive... Read More taste), and Alexis and Paige somehow pulled it off for me. My bouquet was unique featuring succulents and air plants, and everyone was obsessed with how beautiful it was.I had high expectations and they surpassed everything I'd hoped for. Additionally, working with Alexis and Paige was so easy! They had wonderful communication and were so patient with me as I sent so many photos and had zero knowledge of what any of the flowers actually were called. I was also an out-of-state bride so they had to work with me via phone and email (and it was seamless!). While their work absolutely made my wedding day so beautiful, the experience of working with them to make my vision a reality was so easy. I highly recommend them to any future bride in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Thank you guys SO much!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 MOB D

Wow! The bride's bouquet was gorgeous! And such a beautiful light fragrance! Exactly what she wanted! The mock up was well worth the time as it did reset expectations. Thank you for taking the time to call as we were locking the final order - Alexis' real time interaction... Read More helped the Bride translate her vision when it wasn't clear. Perfect outcome! The feasting table garland were stunning as well as the floral rings around the Edison lamps. And the floral piece on the archway finished the look! The flower balls, bridal party bouquets, coursages, boutonnieres, pew markers, and altar arrangements were equally beautiful! Thank you for sharing your time and artistic talent!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Stephanie G

I was a bride with a budget and when I popped into 2Birds Events, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to afford 'my vision'. Alexis assured me she would make it work and made the whole process a breeze. The second I left the establishment I knew I didn't want a quote from... Read More anywhere else. Paige worked with me on payment arrangements and other details for the big day which made the whole crazy wedding process a breeze. Fast forward to wedding day... OH. MY. GOD. Did they ever deliver! My flowers were to die for and aligned perfectly with my vision. Its not often a wedding vendor makes the process so easy and delivers in the end. 2Birds is an amazing florist, you won't be disappointed ladies!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Ashley B

Alexis and her staff were absolutely amazing for our flowers! They did an outstanding job and exceeded all of our expectations! I could not have been happier with how our flowers came out and they helped make our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Renee S

Our guests are still raving about our beautiful florals. Every detail is exactly what my daughter envisioned. It's now Tuesday after the wedding and they're still beautiful. The bride went to another florist first and left the meeting saying "she doesn't get me." When we... Read More left 2birds, she knew they were the ones, and they didn't disappoint. Thanks so much. The Swearingen's.

2017-02-22T13:39:46 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the flowers - on the wedding and in the days after! It is our goal to make sure we carry out a bride's specific vision for her wedding florals and we are so happy to hear that we succeeded... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 BARI B

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Alexis and Paige leading up to my wedding, which was this past weekend, on February 4th 2017. I had a very specific vision I was going for (more greenery than blooms and somewhat nontraditional designs for the tables) and it wouldn’t have... Read More come to fruition without their help. My best friend and I got married within a few months of each other and both loved the more natural, organic look of so many of the arrangements they posted on their instagram, so we both ended up booking them! Her wedding was a few months before mine and they did such a wonderful job with her wedding as well... we have mutual friends and family who still talk about the bride’s bouquet and table arrangements. Alexis is very talented and is beloved- look at the number of positive reviews on this page alone. One thing I really appreciated was their expertise in the design. I told them a general idea of what I wanted and showed them pictures, and was extremely pleased with their interpretation of everything. It was unique and everything I’d dreamed up... but better. Everything was wonderful the day of the wedding as far as timeliness and setup goes, too. Alexis and her team have the highest recommendations from me; thank you for listening to my requests, respecting my budget, and creating wonderful designs for my wedding!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Cassie H

So happy with how our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres turned out! From the moment we walked into 2 birds I felt like they really listened to what we wanted. They were so friendly and checked up before the wedding, to give us peace of mind that everything was good to go!... Read More Definitely recommend 2 Birds!

2017-02-01T12:51:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your kind words. Working with you on your wedding florals was truly a pleasure.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Karen C

This florist was very easy to work with and they did such an amazing job on the arch flowers that were to be tropical with shells and 3 yellow roses. They tinted the mini orchards to match the dresses and it just truly set the ceremony off. Way above our expectations. Highly... Read More recommend!

2017-02-01T12:52:46 Response from the vendor

Tropical themed weddings are always so fun to plan! Thank you for working with us!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Jourdan B

Alexis and 2Birds Events are wonderful! My mom and I visited with Alexis several times to plan the flowers for our wedding. We shared dozens of photos of arrangements that we liked and how we might change them and talked about the overall look of the wedding. Alexis understood... Read More our vision from the very beginning. The pricing was very reasonable. Also, we used our own vases and this saved us on the vessels themselves and the breakdown costs because they didn't have to come back to the venue to pick up their vases. Alexis was a dream to work with and answered our endless number of questions and I'm sure lots of brides feel this way, but I honestly thought our wedding flowers were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen in my life! I highly recommend 2Birds Events!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Mel M

Wow!!!! Alexis and her team are fantastic—the customer service is top notch and the flowers are GORGEOUS!!! Our wedding was held at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, FL. The venue is beautiful on its own but 2Birds’ floral arrangements brought the scene to life. My cascading... Read More bouquet was absolutely perfect--vintage and romantic! We received tons of compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres and 'sprays' at the ceremony and we are so happy that we worked with 2Birds—thank you, 2Birds for bringing our vision to life and for all of the time that you spent with us in designing our dream wedding!

2017-02-01T12:50:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! We were thrilled to work with you - it was our pleasure to help you bring your wedding floral vision to life!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Curtis C

Could not have been happier with the set-up of our wedding! 2Birds created all the florals, archway, table set-ups and décor. It was truly a Pinterest board that came to life! Alexis pulled off some really creative, unique pieces that were honestly PERFECT! We even had to make a... Read More change last minute, that I wasn’t fully envisioning, and it turned out better than I could have expected and ended up being my favorite décor/floral piece! It was amazing how we only had a couple conversations and an in-person meeting and she knew exactly what vision we had in mind! Pricing is extremely reasonable, they are very flexible to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend this team in the Tampa area!

2016-12-05T15:39:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Morgan for such a rave review! We had such a blast working on the floral designs for your wedding and being able to watch everything come to life! We are so happy to hear how we were able to exceed your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Michelle B

Alexis with 2Bird Events did an amazing job with the flowers. We were so impressed with the flowers she did for our bamboo arch as well as the flowers and centerpieces on the table. They looked incredible!

2016-12-05T15:41:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you loved all of the floral designs we created for your wedding day! It was such a pleasure to be able to work this such a fantastic couple! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Sarah M

Amazing! Everything looked better than i imagined. I was very happy with my bouquets and center pieces and everything else they did! Great work and very easy to work with.

2016-12-05T15:42:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words! We hope we were able to take some of the wedding planning stress off of you! We are so pleased to hear that you loved all of your floral designs!! Thank You!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin Y

There are no words to describe the amazing talent of the team at 2Birds Events! I met Alexis at the bridal show at the Don Cesar Hotel and immediately fell in love with her design style and how incredibly sweet and personable she was. I was not totally sure what exactly I wanted... Read More for florals for my wedding, but I shared some Pinterest inspiration and some color ideas and Alexis created something truly amazing! I was completely in love with every part of my flowers from the bouquets, to the Chuppah to the centerpieces. They were just GORGEOUS! She did such a fabulous job taking my ambiguous direction and putting together something that was exactly what I wanted and fit my wedding style perfectly. She even incorporated mini pineapples into the arrangements which was the most unique touch! Love, love, love everything about this team and their work.

2016-11-01T14:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are so happy to hear that we were able to take your visions and make this a reality! It was such a pleasure to work with such a fantastic couple!! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cristina S

We booked 2Birds for our wedding at the MFA in St. Petersburg. Best decision ever! I was planning the wedding from Ohio so the first meeting was a Skype meeting. Alexis was very sweet and listened to all my ideas. I mentioned to her I had too many ideas but just wanted a... Read More Spanish vibe to the wedding. She took my theme and made my vision come true! I could not get over how beautiful and perfect all the floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres were! My bouquet was the most gorgeous, spectacular bouquet I have ever seen in my life! I was so in love with it, I even dried the flowers and succulents to keep forever! 2Birds is well worth the price! They made our wedding so gorgeous, and I am so happy we booked them. Thank you 2Birds!

2016-12-05T15:46:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your wedding flowers, Cristina! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We truly enjoyed being able to take your theme and vision and bring them to life in front of your very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly F

Alexis from 2 Birds Events was such a pleasure to work with! She did an amazing job on capturing my vision for all of my florals and decorations. She was so sweet to talk to and made everything so easy! She understands that weddings are expensive so she was able to work with our... Read More budget as well! Again, I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with her and 2Birds. They were just an amazing! I loved how everything turned out!

2016-12-05T15:49:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Yes, we always strive to stay within our client's budget because we completely understand the costs that occur while planning a wedding. We are so happy that you had an effortless experience with 2Birds Events! Congratulations!