Instruments

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Tracy H

We found 2nd Wind's website the August before our June wedding. We saw some videos on their site and then watched them perform live about a week later. We handed them a deposit check on site and it was the best decision we made!! They were by far the best wedding band I've... Read More watched perform and our entire group is STILL raving about them. They are so engaging, the entire band has so much energy and everyone in the crowd could feel it. Edwin, the manager & keyboardist, executed on every little request I made. There wasn't one song forgotten. They will get your wedding going. This is THE Cincinnati wedding band to get, don't look any further.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Mary-Kate R

2nd Wind was AMAZING! They had all of our guests on the dance floor the minute it opened, till the final song. Our guests can't stop raving about how great 2nd Wind was. They made our reception phenomenal; they were easy to work with, played a wide range of music, and really... Read More gauged what the guests wanted to hear. I cant recommend this band enough, they were truly great.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Holly B

2nd Wind was unbelievable. Not only are they talented musicians, but they are kind, entertaining, fun and amazing to work with! They had our dance floor packed the entire night! No one wanted the night to end because it felt like we were at a concert. They have done several... Read More weddings and family parties in the past, and it feels like they are a part of the family!

Great Band!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Katie B

My wife and I hired 2nd Wind while planning our Ohio wedding from Belgium where we lived. We based it off of their YouTube clips and family members who were able to go listen to one of their tailgate performances. Neither did them justice! They were outstanding - way better... Read More than the YouTube clips can show (and we thought those clips were pretty good!). The band was extremely professional throughout the reception, and they are experienced enough to go with how the crowd feels. Early in the evening, a May heat wave drove some of our guests away from the dance floor (we had our reception inside a small barn). 2nd Wind didn't skip a beat - they kept flowing with their set, maintained energy even with just a few people dancing, and continued to provide us with some quality music. Once the sun went down and the barn cooled off some, the guests floated back in, and 2nd Wind picked up the energy even more. They really read the crowd, and started providing the right amount of interaction to get them on the dance floor. Halfway through the evening, most of the remaining guests wouldn't leave the dance floor! For their final set, the band was asked to switch it up some to some more "modern" music that the younger guests would want to dance to. They switched it up and had everyone dancing and singing all the way until the last song. We got nothing but compliments about the band after the wedding. The one thing that every guest asked us was, "where did you find that band? They were incredible!" The venue hostess (who sees a wedding or other event at the barn almost every weekend) told us that it was one of the best receptions she had ever seen, and that she had never had a band that good play the venue. 2nd Wind was a great band for a great price. I would hire them again without hesitation, and would recommend them to anyone looking for classy band that can play some up-beat tunes from a wide variety of genres (jazz, rock, R&B, country, motown, and even a little rap!). Final note - I asked the band to learn a country song that has a lot of meaning to my wife and I. It's a little known song by a small band, and all I did was send them the mp3. They not only agreed to learn it, but they knocked it out of the park when they played it. My wife loved it and it was a great surprise to give her during the reception. Hire these guys - they are great!