307 Events

Traverse City, Grand Rapids, Charlevoix, Boyne City, Petosky

307 Events | Design, Decor & Details

Formerly known as Sweet Themes, 307 Events is a full-service event design company providing rentals, styling, and decor. From the smallest details such as place cards, table numbers and stationary, to larger decor items such as whiskey barrels, floor-to-ceiling draping, or elaborate floral design, we can create an awe-inspiring event that still meets your budget. When we design for our clients, we want to create events that truly epitomize their messages, their lives, and their stories. Events are an amazing way to bring people together, to celebrate, to learn, to share. At 307, we strive to provide the perfect message for your event, to create a design that is unique to each client and occasion. If you don't see the particular item you’re looking for on our website, please contact us.

Aisle Decorations, Backdrops, Candles, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Ring Pillows, Signs, Theme Props, Unity Ceremony Supplies, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Clean Up, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Wedding Designers, Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements, Paper Goods, Invitations + Paper Goods, Draping, Rentals + Equipment

3470 Veterans Drive, Traverse City, MI Traverse City, Grand Rapids, Charlevoix, Boyne City, Petosky (231) 486-5307
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Concy R

Kate is absolutely wonderful! She took such great care to make sure that everything we rented from her was exactly what we wanted, ordered new items for us when something wasn't exactly right, and worked with other vendors in the Traverse City area to put everything together.... Read More The only thing I would say could have been better was her response time- she was going through some changes in her business, so at times it would be a bit slow. But she never let anything fall through the cracks and made our wedding look just spectacular. Would definitely recommend Kate!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Darcell H

Kate was awesome to work with! She was able to meet me within minutes of speaking with her. We were able to choose all the decor needed and the process was sooo simple! From there, I didn't have to worry about anything! She took care of it all from there and that was just a... Read More blessing to have being a Bride!!! Everything was perfect the day of the wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Anna F

AMAZING!! I had the best experience with Kate and her team. She absolutely nailed my vision and everything was beyond perfect. I would recommend 307 Events to any Bride!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Edie F

We held an elegant barn wedding and Kate and her team literally transformed it into something out of a magazine article! My guests said "it looked like a fairy tale". Every one of my guests used words like "astonishing, amazing, elegant, unique" to describe how a plain venue... Read More was turned into something magical. I loved how laid back Kate was with me while we were planning everything. I am a high Type A personality and she handled me perfectly! This review isn't just coming from me (the Bride) it is also coming from my guests, who were absolutely thrilled with the venue thanks to this team!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Edie F

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 jessica k

Our wedding day was magical and everything we had ever hoped it would be. The reason the day was flawless and beautiful was because of Kate. She is very professional and her passion for her business is evident in all the fine details she handles. I would highly recommend Kate.... Read More She is a visionary and truly made my wedding day incredible.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenna D

If there was an option for 10 stars I'd give them all 10! I was so impressed with Sweet Themes! I was planning my wedding from Chicago and Kate always made sure to respond to me promptly, making me feel so comfortable with choosing her without meeting her. She understood what I... Read More was going for, the look and feel and when I showed up on my wedding day WOW.... it was nothin short of what I had imagined!! The team is such an amazing job with everything. I wish I could go back to that day and see it all over again! Sweet Themes made our wedding so special and most importantly beautiful! Thank you for your beautiful work. I 100% recommend them to every bride and groom!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelsey B

Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with and did an incredible job decorating for our big day. I am not great at making decisions but Kate was extremely helpful and patient with me. She was really able to capture the style and look I had been imagining. Couldn't have asked... Read More for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Blair G

Kate was great to worth with. She really helped out with the linens. The boxwood bars that we rented from her looked wonderful! I'm so glad that we chose to use Sweet Themes.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie S

they were knowledgeable, precise and brought our vision to life for our big day - would absolutely work with them again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda M

Kate was absolutely wonderful to work with! For our outdoor tent wedding we were more than happy with the lawn games, parasols, candy jars, and all the other cute accessories that made our day that much more personal :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie B

Words cannot describe how in awe I was when I walked into our reception hall after Kate and her team had decorated. Everything was better than I would have ever imagined and it was great working one-on-one with Kate. She did a fantastic job channeling our ideas into every detail... Read More and we could not have been more happy with our decor!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sarah W

Our wedding day looked phenomenal due to Kate and team. The only thing I would note is that it's sometimes a little bit hard to get ahold of Kate for last minute items - but that is mostly because of the busy season. Thank you again Kate for all the rental items, you pulled our... Read More look off with Kelly Kennedy from All Buttoned Up Even'ts help!

Five Stars for Sweet Themes LLC!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Meghan C

Kate at Sweet Themes was nothing short of amazing to work with! She was always so helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure my day was filled with everything I wanted and envisioned. If Kate didn't have something I was looking for in her existing inventory, she went... Read More out hunting to find exactly what I wanted. She even built something I wanted! The time and effort that Kate put in behind the scenes, as well as her hard work during the set up and take down of my wedding, helped to make sure that my day was perfect! I can't say enough good things about Kate and would highly recommend using Kate and Sweet Themes to help make sure your event is exactly what you dreamed of!

Kate Walski

Kate Walski, is the Owner and Lead Designer of 307 Events. She worked in the Detroit area for several years doing event planning, production and design before returning to her hometown of Traverse City and focusing on event decor.