310 Lakeside Restaurant

Orlando, FL

310 Lakeside Restaurant

In the heart of Downtown Orlando, across from Lake Eola. With no room fees, 310 Lakeside offers you the ability to create the wedding of your dreams while staying within your budget. Private ceremony, reception & outdoor patio dining space paired with award winning cuisine.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant

301 East Pine Street, Orlando, FL (407) 373-0310

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Leslie W

We had our "wedding eve" dinner here with about 40 friends and family members. The room was great and the food was delicious! The waiters did a great job of keeping everyone's glasses full. Hillary and Hannah were very responsive and easy to work with throughout the entire... Read More process.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Andrew D

Thanks so much for everything 310 lakeside is the perfect place for a wedding everyone that attended our wedding can’t stop talking about how great everything was the food the decor the staff everything was absolutely perfect working with Hannah & Hillary Was such a breeze... Read More and sooo helpful with everything I can’t thank them enough for everything That you so much for everything

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Athena W

310 Lakeside was such a beautiful location for my wedding. It made my 100 person wedding seem intimate but still had some room to get the party started. Hillary and Hannah were very responsive and helpful with my questions in the beginning but my wedding was during their busy... Read More season so they were harder to reach closer to the big day but overall worked hard to answer everything. They really worked with me to select a great menu and drink options that worked for us. Also the FOOD is absolutely delicious. All of my guests left raving about the hors d'oeuvres dinner and even the salad. Best of all, very cost effective. No venue fees really make the difference so you dont have to worry about paying anything beyond food, drink, and dinner table extras if you want them. This was also great because it was not more expensive to pick a Saturday. I give this place 4.8 out of 5.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Siobhan G

Hillary & Hannah as well as the entire staff at 310 Lakeside were simply a breath of fresh air every step of the way in our planning till the day of our reception and throughout. The food was delicious and the staff just simply made the ambiance of our night for our friends and... Read More family warm, welcoming and memorable. THANK YOU 310 Lakeside!!! Mr. & Mrs.Sanchez

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Sydney M

310 Lakeside was the perfect venue for our reception!! The team was so helpful in all our planning efforts, and the staff was so accomodating of our tapas and drinks affair! We would highly recommend them for your next event!

Best Venue in Orlando for Intimate Weddings

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Marilyn N

310 Lakeside is an amazing and chic location for an intimate wedding. The location is in the heart of Downtown Orlando and directly across from Lake Eola. First of all, the staff is extremely helpful and accommodating with DIY brides. They charge for cocktails and your dinner... Read More menu; not for venue use. Its like taking your family and friends out for the best dinner and drinks in Orlando! Their food is delicious and highly rated. The reception room has a romantic feel and if you have less then 100 guest there is plenty of room for dinner and dancing! Its just the best place and people. I got so many compliments on where my wedding was held and the food - I wish had taken the time to see the space decorated before everyone came in. Love this place.

Best Venue in Orlando for Intimate Weddings

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Marilyn N

310 Lakeside is the best location for Intimate Weddings (100 guest or less). We had 75 guest, and held our ceremony on their patio. They allowed us to decorate as we wanted and only charged us an additional $100 to our reception to have the ceremony. They also acted as my... Read More coordinator for the ceremony, as I was a diy bride and had no planner. They truly are helpful and amazing!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Brittany B

Beyond perfect is the only way to describe my wedding at 310 Lakeside. It is an absolutely gorgeous restaurant. All of my guests kept commenting on how good the food was (we went with the Central Avenue Menu). Our waitstaff, Aaron and Deana, were fantastic! They were so... Read More nice, and so attentive of our guests. In terms of the planning process, Hillary is a spectacular event planner; she's extremely organized and professional and the planning of the reception would not have been as easy without her. She is also great with handling meddling mother-in-laws. Finally, as a teacher, I was very interested in keeping my wedding on a budget, and 310 Lakeside made that very easy for me with their affordable and delicious food, no minimums, and no room fees. If I could give 310 Lakeside 10 stars I would. My husband and I look forward to many future meals at this fantastic restaurant!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Amy L

310 lakeside was a beautiful venue for our reception. Hillary Jovi was absolutely amazing through the entire planning process. She helped with allot the details and it simply could not have been pulled off flawlessly without her. She went above and beyond and the food and venue... Read More were beautiful...and delicious.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Gabriella M

Where to begin. 310 Lakeside is a perfect little wedding reception gem right in the heart of downtown. Not only is the place warm and welcoming with a beautiful view to Lake Eola, but the food as absolutely incredible! Wedding coordinator, Hillary, is a sweetheart who was... Read More amazing to work with. She made sure every reception detail was taken care of; and the staff was amazing. We definitely recommend 310 Lakeside!

Nice location for an intimate ceremony

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 lydia n

The food and service. Was wonderful. I will recommend this restaurant.

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Samantha R

I'll begin by stating the obvious. 310 Lakeside is a beautiful venue. It was perfect for my small wedding reception (65 guests) still leaving plenty of room for dancing. Cocktail hour was held on the patio overlooking Lake Eola. The service was incredible! HIllary is an angel.... Read More She accommodated every single one of our requests. The food was absolutely delicious. I received many compliments on food and service. I would definitely recommend 310 Lakeside as an event venue.

Excellent location

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Melissa L

After extensive reception research, we can across 310. Living in downtown and wanting to keep it local, this was ideal. 310 is not only a beautiful location, but the price is VERY reasonable. It’s the kind of place that looks more expensive than it is! We had about 90 people at... Read More our reception and it was just right. One of the best things about 310 was working with Hillary! She was very accommodating, professional, patient, organized and easy to work with. We decided to not have a formal sit down dinner and go heavy hors d’oeuvres stations instead. After the reception we got lots of compliments from our guests. They loved the set up and most of the food. The wait staff was professional and worked hard to get the drinks out quickly. We are SO satisfied with our experience at 310 and highly recommend it!

Beautiful Place

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Carmen D

I loved the place, it is beautiful, they have very good food and they help you in everything during the whole process. Excellent service...the best!

Amazing food and great service

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Maria S

We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding brunch at 310 Lakeside. They were able to accommodate our 30+ guests for brunch on Sunday without any issues. Our food came out so fast and everything on their menu was amazing! We are going to continue to visit this restaurant because it... Read More has truly become one of our favorite places to eat and drink at.

Happy WIFE, Happy LIFE

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 sandy c

If you are looking for a downtown, intimate, city chic, venue, this is the BEST DEAL! My groom and I loved how convenient the location was, most of our guests walked or took a short $5 taxi ride back to their hotels (Grand Bohemian and Embassy Suites). Guests raved about the... Read More food and the service staff was fast and polite. I would highly recommend having your event in the evening. Once the sun went down, the candlelit room just glowed! Also, with so much dark wood light or bright flowers give the perfect color pop! Our beautiful wedding was managed by Hillary Jovi, she was amazing on her followup and helped us with our vision, the night would not have happened without her. 5 Stars! Looking forward to having an anniversary party here one day.

Wedding reception

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Erin L

I had my wedding reception at 310 and it was the perfect venue. The cocktail party outside was great with the fire pit! There was plenty of room for dancing inside. We opted not to have a sit down dinner but had heavy hors d'oeuvres instead. The food was amazing and turned out... Read More great. They let us have our own dj come in and caricature. We were also able to have cupcakes brought in and set up a candy bar. We had to do all of our set up but they were very helpful. Hillary was a great coordinator and made me feel really calm the day of bc I knew everything would be taken care of. I would highly recommend 310 not just for weddings but for any occasions!

Good venue, but non-responsive

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Arwen D

We used 310 Lakeside for our rehearsal. The food was good, location was excellent; however, we found that the venue was bad at communicating. My mother in law also tried to schedule a dinner with her family the same weekend. She called and left messages, got no response and... Read More ended up going somewhere else.

Beautiful Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Tai T

310 Lakeside was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. The outside patio was a great location for our large group, including 12 children :) The food was fantastic, the service was prompt and friendly. I would recommend this location for any group!

Post Wedding Brunch

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 K V

We hosted our wedding brunch at 310 Lakeside and the staff couldn’t have been more accommodating of our requests. They blocked off an entire section of the restaurant for us that was private and allowed me to actively select the menu for the brunch. Our guests really enjoyed... Read More their time with us before we left for our honeymoon. The staff was polite, flexible, and courteous and the food was delicious!

Wedding 1/26/13

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Jessica K

We had our wedding reception at 310 and it was wonderful! The staff, particularly Hillary, she was awesome! The food was fantastic, all of our guests were impressed and very pleased. We decided on the filet, mahi and lamb, all were delicious. 310 was great in setting up the... Read More cocktail hour and appetizers outside on the deck making sure our guests were comfortable. They were great at being some am amenable to all of our requests. An amazing value and experience. Wholeheartedly recommend!

Guest

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Erin P

Beautiful

SO TASTY!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Danielle W

My husband and I eloped in NC and flew home to host a reception dinner for our family and friends. 310 Lakeside had the perfect location and accommodations for us. We're so happy with how it turned out and the meal was amazing! The staff was extremely helpful and catered to... Read More my every need. So glad we used them!

Reception Dinner

Reviewed on 1/09/2012 Christie P

I absolutely LOVED their food! Everyone that worked that day/night was great. Event coordinator, Hillary, was great to work with too.

Beautiful location and great team!

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Jennifer B

Everything went smoothly! Great team to work with! Location beautiful!