310 Park South

Winter Park, FL

310 Park South Restaurant

310 Park South is located in the heart of Winter Park, on Park Avenue. Located steps away from world class shopping, spas and hotels, 310 Park South offers the charm and history of Park Avenue paired with award winning cuisine. The perfect setting for intimate receptions and rehearsal dinners.

$$

Guest Capacity

Restaurant

310 S. Park Avenue, Winter Park, FL

Rehearsal Brunch

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Amy R

We had our rehearsal brunch at 310 Park South. They did a great job organizing the event. They created a menu for us, allowed small decorations, and allowed our cake (with a small fee). The food was delicious and the staff was very accommodating.

Rehearsal Dinner Review

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jennifer M

310 Park South was a great place to have our rehearsal dinner. The staff were so accommodating, and everything was reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend 310 Park South for a rehearsal dinner and a smaller, more casual wedding reception.

Great Spot for a Shower!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Megan S

My Maid of Honor planned my shower at 310 Park and it was fantastic!! The food was awesome, we had as much time as we wanted, and the best part - unlimited mimosas! Everyone had a great time, and we loved how flexible they were to work with!

My perfect day

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

310 Park South was where I chose to have my wedding reception. I cannot say enough about the staff, the food, and the service they provided that day. I am overwhelmed with joy that they were so generous and kind and were just as involved with making our day special as our family and guests were. I highly recommend you email Hilary and put 310 in your sights for all of your wedding needs! Thank you Hilary and staff for making our day flawless.

cute & quaint

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Manika R

Before our guest list grew dramatically, 310 was going to be our choice for reception. The coordinator was awesome, very helpful, and most importantly, readily available. The space was small and intimate, romantic. The neighborhood is old town chic. We ate there for dinner and the food is delicious!

TO 310 Park South