Is this your business? claim it now

321 Smile Photo Booth

San Diego, CA

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

4111 Amoroso St, San Diego, CA (619) 261-1105

Super fun and great staff!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Morgan G

We loved having 321 Smile at our wedding. Paul was great in helping us plan things ahead of time. He is really nice and you can tell he loves helping couples have something unique like this at their wedding. The booth itself can be customized for different size groups. And... Read More they totally hung up our custom backdrop we wanted to use instead of theirs. The staff on the day of was super sweet and made sure to encourage guests to hop in the booth. They also made sure to get me and my husband in there at some point, since it's easy to miss out during the whirlwind of a day. We let guests take a copy of their photos, but also had them leave a copy in our guestbook. The staff was wonderful in guiding our guests through this. We supplied our own guestbook and chose to use some specific pens/stickers we brought along. We took home the USB drive with all the photos that night, and spent the day after the wedding in bed laughing and smiling as we went through the guestbook. It was truly wonderful, and we couldn't have done it without the team at 321 Smile.

Awesome photobooth!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 rosalinda s

Great Service, Awesome photo quality!The owner Paul is very nice and responds quickly to any call or email. They stayed the entire night...no extra charge. They allow for guests to take as many pictures as they went...great for entertaining kids! and they give you a USB and... Read More your scrapbook at the end of the night!Couldnt be happier with our choice for a photobooth company!

Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Jenn J

Paul and his team were the best addition to our wedding!! Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth! They helped everyone put together our scrapbook and held onto any pictures that we took so that we wouldn't have to worry about them. Looking through the scrapbook the next day... Read More had us in tears from all of the great pictures! Thank you 321 Smile!!!

:) :) :)

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Raquel F

321 Smile was great from the very, first day! There price is what caught our eye and reeled us in, but then we just loved them from that day on! We were able to design our photo strip background, which made it even more personalized. When we actually saw the photo booth set up... Read More at the reception, we loved it! It was big, roomy, and looked very professional! There were not 2 but 3 attendants and each one was super friendly and helpful!! We didn't know it, but evidently we were supposed to bring a scrapbook album to put the photos in, but since we didn't know and didn't bring one, they provided us with scrapbook supplies, including stickers, markers, etc. That was awesome of them!! Everyone had such a fantasticly fun time in the photo booth, and it was definitely a hit!! After, we were given a USB filled with each photo taken in the booth, we got the physical copies of the photos, and 321 Smile also put up a photo album on their Facebook page so our guests can go on and tag themselves in the photos! Thank you so much, 321 Smile, you were wonderful and after being at our wedding, one of our guests (who is getting married in August), booked 321 Smile because they were so awesome!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 tammy w

I found Paul and Lisa at a bridal fair. What I loved about them is they worked with me on a hourly basis, as my venue was at Birch Aquarium,only had a 4 hour window. So I hired them for two hours. Their customer service and professionalism is fantastic. The guests loved it. Paul... Read More brings his own props and I brought some of my own. My MOH made a scrap book for the pictures taken. Paul had another person help guests place their pictures in the book and to write their wishes.He provided the glue, pens etc. The whole night was crazy and he came to me and reminded me that me and my husband had not been in the booth..Now that's one observant guy. I cannot thank 321 smile enough for making our wedding a fun affair. Our guests had a blast with the booth and so did I. They are a must use!!!

Very fun!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Carlene L

We used 321 Smile for our photobooth and they were great! They had fun props and everyone thought it was really fun. We provided our own photoalbum...just remind them to make sure people post their second set of pictures in the book! They also have us a thumb drive with all the... Read More pictures on it as well. Highly recommended!

Best Photobooth!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Brianne H

321 Smile was the most reasonably priced photobooth company that I came across and I did not have to compromise on quality. The husband/wife duo was very professional and worked hard to make sure the photobooth was everything my husband and I wanted it to be. At the end of the... Read More night my photobooth album was completely put together and we even received a USB of all the photos. It was awesome being able to look at all the photos with wedding attendees the morning after. I would definitely use 321 smile again!!

Sooo much fun!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Maura G

Thank you so much Paul and Lisa for an amazing photo booth experience! These two brought so much life and joy to our wedding, it was like they were family! We found them at the bridal bazaar and made an instant connection. They were so responsive to my emails and were there to... Read More set up way before our ceremony started. I am so thankful they were there, or else our guest book would not have been as fun as it is! Everyone loved taking pictures and wanted to book Paul and Lisa for other events! Thank you again so much! You guys rock!