Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

301 Jordan Lane NW , Huntsville, AL (256) 508-9904

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jane G

I hired 333 Designs 15 months ago for my daughter’s wedding in Huntsville. I could not be more pleased with the service Corrie and her staff provided. Corrie served as the wedding coordinator and floral designer. We met regularly to discuss our vision and ensure understanding... Read More and implementation. The rehearsal was directed by Corrie’s assistant, Lauren. She was a professional working with confidence and authority. The wedding venue was decorated with the colors and flowers of our choosing and Corrie ensured the only surprises were pleasant surprises. Before hiring Corrie, I visited her at 2 different wedding venues to ensure quality. I highly recommend 333 Designs.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Janai S

If I could give 0 stars I would ! Corrie and her team were unorganized , and made the bride of the wedding I was recently in MORE stressed. She constantly ignored text/calls, and was late to appointments leading up to the big day. She was let go 2 WEEKS before the Wedding,... Read More leaving the bride in need of help to cover what Corrie WAS SUPPOSED to do. I would hardly call her a coordinator.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Coranda H

If the bride wants a stress free coordinator, I would not recommend using 333 designs. Corrie made the entire planning process stressful for both the bride and groom then insinuated on several occasions they were broke. It was absolutely disgusting and she was fired 2 weeks... Read More before the wedding because of her unprofessionalism.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jareen A

From day one, Corrie Spearing of 333 Designs has helped both my husband and I to plan our wedding reception in Huntsville, Alabama. She is THE master planner and we are so thankful to have her by our side the entire time. Corrie was very easy to work with; she knew exactly what... Read More we had envisioned within our first meeting. This made things much simpler and smooth on our planning end. The moment we walked into our reception hall, both of us were in complete shock of how beautiful things were. My husband and I did absolutely nothing at our wedding reception, other than to enjoy the moment and actually get the chance to mingle with our friends and family. We even got to enjoy our dinner with family, and have cake! We are so grateful for that and will forever cherish these moments! Corrie did a fantastic job, and took this event under her arms as a true professional that she is in this line of career. She was easy to work with, talented, quick to reply, queen of multitasking, and just super awesome! Thank so much for everything! If ever again in the future we need a planner, we are coming right back to you!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Brighton P

Corrie is not only a wonderful florist but an amazing person. She's such a kind, ambitious, and driven person and truly a pleasure to work with! I would have loved for her to be my planner but she was already booked as a planner for the day so BOOK THIS VENDOR IN ADVANCE!! For... Read More my wedding, I didn't really want a lot of flowers but just a TON of greenery and Corrie nailed it with just a few springs of lavender and thistle (which was such a unique feature) and then a few peonies and ranunculus for my bouquets and cake. The arbor was so beautiful it became kind of like a photo booth backdrop where all my guests took pictures through out the night. She set up draping and lights when I decided last minute and responded to my way too many emails in a prompt manner. I'm kind of a control freak =/ She even made last minute changes to the bridesmaids floral crowns to ensure I was happy the day of. I've highly recommended Corrie and 333 Designs to several of my friends and would to anyone who asked.

Not impressed

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Anna M

She was very nice and helpful but she was not the most reliable and the services were not worth the money.

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Elizabeth

I used Corrie as a coordinator and not a planner. I dropped off the things I made and wanted to use and she decorated perfectly for me and made everything absolutely stress free. I absolutely love Corrie!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 deidra w

Could not be happier! Corrie worked with me from afar, taking my input into consideration to come up with beautiful arrangements! She was able to customize the centerpieces and pack them for a long-haul (out of town wedding) and they arrived in perfect condition. She even met my... Read More mother outside regular hours more than once to accommodate our schedule. She has a true talent and excellent customer service, highly recommend her.

Great planner

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Brittany L

Helped a lot!

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Amber B

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Rebekah P

Corrie from 333 Design was an irreplaceable asset in planning my reception! If it weren't for her the reception probably would not have been ready in time! Corrie took my thoughts about hydrangeas and calla lilies and created beautiful bouquets and arrangements for the... Read More ceremony. She helped design the setup for the reception area, giving advice on flow of traffic and placement of food/drink tables. I could have asked her to do anything and she would make it happen. Thank you 333 Design for making the wedding and reception have just the right touch!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Sue Z

the flowers were exactly wanted I wanted