Book Your Wedding with 34Events | Downtown Plano Event Venue

A BALLROOM IN PLANO, TX

The 34Events Downtown Plano Event Venue is unlike anything else in Dallas, Texas. Located in the heart of historic downtown Plano, Texas, this venue combines a chic event space with high-end photography, which makes it an ideal location for the couple seeking a modern feel for their special day. Fifteen-foot high brick walls and rustic wood floors punctuate the 6,000 square foot main hall, which can fit 330 guests comfortably and can be used for ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions or all three.

The Main Hall is an indoor space, but it is fully customizable. Pipe and drapes are included with every package so the couple can create a natural flow to the night's proceedings from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. The 34Events Downtown Plano Event Venue has 3D virtual renderings of two potential layouts for the main hall for guests to survey before making a choice. One shows the space in a traditional reception setup, while the other shows the main hall split into a ceremony area and a reception area to give interested parties an opportunity to visualize their wedding before ever stepping foot inside.

The 34Events Downtown Plano Event Venue is dedicated to assisting in all phases of the wedding. It provides ample space for setup, including a bridal suite for the bride and groom to use. Videography and photo booth services are also available on the premises. Although this is a bring-your-own location for food and drink, a dedicated staff of coordinators and planners is available to help the couple find catering, alcohol, a cake and other wedding essentials. For to-be-weds on a budget, this venue's simple starting layout lends itself to creative solutions to curb costs.

The founder and current owner of the 34Events Downtown Plano Event Venue is considered one of the best wedding photographers in Dallas, Texas and has worked with celebrity wedding planner David Tutera from the hit television show 'My Fair Wedding.' Along with photography, he specializes in video production, video editing and photo editing and is able to add a professional touch to the happy occasion.

To make every wedding as beautiful and seamless as possible, this venue sets itself apart in the greater Dallas, Texas area with:

• A collection of wood, iron and ornate fabric furnishings perfect for photos
  • Designer chiavari chairs
  • Accent pillars
  • Inclusion of 60-inch round tables that fit 10 guests comfortably
  • A/V system setup

34Events

34Events is a brand new event venue located in the heart of downtown Plano. 34Events partnered with 34Studio to offer all inclusive packages beginning June 1st. We offer venue rental as well as photography, videography, and photo booth. Promotions available if scheduled prior to Grand Opening!!!

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Museum, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1017 EAST 15TH ST, Plano, TX (469) 855-1849

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Megan L

I can't say enough about the owner, Alex. He is seriously a world class photographer who did engagement photos that turned out absolutely phenomenal. He owns the venue, but he's so completely hands on with every aspect of planning- including making the event was stress free as... Read More possible for me. He bends over backwards to make sure it fits what i want my day to be like, and nothing i ask has been too much. I am incredibly confident in him, he has made everything about planning so easy for me, and he is worth WAY more than he's asking. Thank you so much Alex for the wedding of my dreams and for being so involved!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Lisa M

Alex is a creative and talented professional who was incredibly generous and understanding when working with us. The venue is gorgeous, it really doesn't need much decorating. We got a great deal and when we had fewer people RSVP than expected, he made sure we still got value... Read More for what we paid, despite it not being contractually required. He also provided excellent deals when booking the venue and him for photography. The kind of insight a world-class photographer brings when putting together an exceptional reception venue makes all the difference... and on top of that, almost every time we saw Alex at the venue (aside from our special day) he was the one with working gloves on doing something to improve his venue - it's just a perfect reflection of his dedication and character to not be afraid to get dirty and get things done. The food his caterer provided was also unbelievably delicious. My husband is honestly one of the pickiest eaters in the world and he loved everything they served us. We got the chicken cordon bleu and when we had the same dish on our honeymoon at a fancy restaurant, it didn't even come close to being as well prepared. Our event was beyond special and exactly matched the style and atmosphere we wanted. You won't regret choosing 34 Events.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Jeanine P

34 Events made our wedding ceremony and reception one to remember. Alex, the owner, is a pleasure to work with. He is a talented photographer and he genuinely cares about going above and beyond to make sure the couple's needs are met. My fiancé and I were first impressed with... Read More the venue when we noticed how beautiful the brick walls and hardwood floor were on in the inside. We knew we wanted to book when Alex and his co-owner Hannah sat down with us and did all in their power to make sure we got everything we wanted within a budget we were comfortable spending. On our actual wedding day he made sure everything went smoothly. Even a couple of our guests noticed Alex helped out with things that you typically wouldn't see a photographer do. They noticed he'd check in with the catering and bartending staff to make sure they were accommodating our needs. We also noticed him playing with some of the children at our wedding to capture candid moments that we are sure we'll love years down the line. Not only did he make guests feel comfortable but he also followed up with our second photographer to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted to remember our special moment. Finally, we used the catering that is offered through use of the site. At first we were nervous about using the venue's catering. These fears disappeared once we went to a tasting. The chef Alex works with is phenomenal. We had several guests ask us who did our catering because the food was seasoned so well. My fiancé and I didn't get a chance to really eat at our actual wedding so we ate the food the next day. The food was still delicious served cold! If you are on the fence about booking 34 Events know that all of your needs will be met within a price that's not obscene. Not only will your needs be met but you'll smile about your special day for years to come!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Elissa M

The venue is beautiful and tastefully decorated. Alex and his team made every effort to accommodate us and our guests throughout the planning process and the event. We received a ton of compliments from our guests about the food, as well. 34 Events met and surpassed our... Read More expectations for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Ali L

Our wedding was more than we ever could have hoped for and it's all thanks to Alex and Hope. Alex is a talented and professional photographer and business owner. We knew as soon as we saw the venue and met Alex that we wanted to have our reception there. A couple months before... Read More our wedding we realized we needed a coordinator and that's when Hope stepped in to help. She was worth every penny and we could not have done it without her. We didn’t have to worry about a single thing, she put our minds as ease and took care of everything. She took my very vague vision of how I wanted to venue to look and ran with it. It turned out so beautiful. Our package was for one photographer and a couple days before our wedding Alex said he was going to bring a second shooter along. Our engagement photos were incredible and Alex was fun to shoot with. Both Alex and Hope were extremely accommodating. They also had great recommendations for other vendors which made our decisions and planning much easier. W can't recommend 34 Events enough!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Michelle Q

As a little girl I have always envisioned my wedding to be the best day of my life. Having my wedding at 34Events truly made my dream wedding come true! From the food, the lighting, and all the amenities that 34Events had to offer, my wedding was the best day of my life!! I... Read More cannot say enough good things about Alex and his staff. They were so accommodating and flexible with all aspects of wedding planning. They made the process so easy and effortless. My wife and I had the time of our lives. If you want an affordable, effortless, and beautiful place to host your wedding and/or reception, 34Events is the place to have it.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristen J

We had our wedding at 34 Events last night, and it was truly the best night of our lives! Alex and Hope completely over delivered on all levels, and made our entire wedding planning process easy and care-free. The food, service, and atmosphere were incredible, as well. It was... Read More truly a day we will never forget. Thank you for making our wedding even better than we could ever imagine!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Aasia B

We had such wonderful ceremony and reception at 34 Events. Alex was amazing to work with, and helped me stay organized every step of the way. The venue is gorgeous and our guests were so complimentary of the space! We hired his recommended day of coordinator, Hope, and she... Read More was amazing! She helped with EVERYTHING and made sure the party was smooth and on track. I seriously could not have done it without her! We also used their in house caterer, and the food was delicious. Not to mention how attentive their servers were! Thank you 34 Events for a wonderful wedding, and thank you Alex and Hope for all your help getting our big day coordinated!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Courtney F

My husband and I were married at 34Events on September 23, 2017. From the moment we met Alex back in January, we knew this was the one and only place for us. From the start Alex was quick to respond, accommodating to any of our needs/ideas we had, and so great to work with.... Read More The best thing about 34Events is hard to pinpoint, but for me the all inclusive part was the best for us! They literally take care of everything! We just had to find our DJ, Photographer, Florist, and cake. They took care of set up, clean up, provided the linens, silverware, staff, etc. Alex has his own chef so no need for an outside caterer and the food is incredible! As we got towards the end of the planning we met with Hope, the day of coordinator and although I thought I could run the day on my own, I quickly realized I NEEDED her. She was so warm and accommodating and just someone you need to keep the crazy calm. :) My Husband and I couldn't have had a better wedding and experience and we owe a great deal of that to Alex and Hope. We couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Liz D

I'm still in awe about this venue, food, and service!!!!! Everything was so AMAZING!! Alex made this moment so easy for all of us! They provided everything and everything they provided was the best quality. I have no complains. Very happy and pleased.... couldn't asked for a... Read More better venue for our 10 year anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Laura W

34 Events is awesome! We had our wedding here on August 19, 2017 and it was perfect. The venue has exposed brick, beautiful hard wood floors, great columns, and elegant bistro lighting. You really do not have to do much decorating. The owner, Alex, was very responsive from the... Read More beginning and throughout the wedding planning process - he was easy to work with. We used the venue's catering and the food was delicious! The day ran smoothly and the staff was extremely helpful. It is also an affordable venue compared to others we looked at. We had our engagement pictures done by 34 Studio and were very impressed - we can't wait to see our wedding pictures! My husband and I were extremely impressed by 34 Events and highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Dallas area in the near future.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Dionne W

MY ONE & ONLY CHOICE!!! I contacted 34Events and got a prompt reply. I scheduled a tour and it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!! Such a BEAUTIFUL space. I didn’t need to consider any other locations. The venue has exposed brick, original hardwood floors, and about 4 pillars in the... Read More center of the room that add a sense of separation to the floor plan. Located in the middle of historic downtown Plano – there is plenty of parking and minutes away from several social hangouts, bars & hotels. I had already chosen my DJ, photographer & caterer prior to my visit but Alex was gracious enough to allow outside catering. He offers great pricing for additional services. 34Events is a full-service event center. Alex is extremely accommodating and flexible with plans and services. He communicates on a regular basis and is always available to answer any questions you may have leading up to your event. He is very hands on and always greets you with a smile! Our wedding was on August 20, 2017 & was beyond special and this location complimented our personality, style and created the atmosphere we desired. Thank you Alex!! 34Events was our PERFECT choice. Live, Love, Laugh! Dionne & Raheim #HappilyEverGrider

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Elizabeth P

We had our wedding here on 7/15/17. Alex did a fantastic job helping plan our special day. We had only looked at one other venue before initially coming to 34 Events, but we were set on this venue after seeing it and speaking with Alex. We used all vendors/individuals Alex... Read More recommended/provided other than the cake and DJ. Alex took our engagement photos at two separate locations and he also took our wedding photos...we loved our engagements but are really excited to see the wedding photos! The catering through Alex was really delicious and there are plenty of options to choose from. Alex and the rest of the staff at 34 Events worked hard the day of - my husband even commented how it seemed like during the wedding Alex was always here or there making sure everything was going smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend 34 Events to anyone looking for a venue for a wedding or another event!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017

You will Not be let down. Alex hosted my daughters wedding this past weekend. I must admit,I was a little nervous from start to the day of event. Just A Fathers nerves wanting everything to go right. Everything went Perfect. I tried to think of something that went wrong but... Read More could not. Wedding was Fantastic. Alex is great to work with,along with his staff. I don't give out 5 Stars often, but will here with no question.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Liana v

I held my wedding at 34 Events last weekend, 28 May 2017, and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The venue is charming. The exposed brick walls and string lighting create an atmosphere which requires minimal additional decorations. I simply brought in some... Read More greenery and votive candles to compliment the venue's beautiful chandelier. It was quick, easy to set up and clean up, and it looked gorgeous. Everyone I encountered at 34 Events was professional and courteous. The owner, Alex, is helpful and accommodating. He walked me through all of my options and made great suggestions on what would work best for my needs. I selected an all-inclusive package for my wedding which included a full day rental, food for 100 people (including passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and a full buffet dinner), photo booth, tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, lanterns, and so much more. Bartenders, wait staff, and multiple photographers were also included. I literally only had to arrange the cake delivery and schedule the band, every other service was taken care of. When we went to the menu tasting we were presented with entree and side options and we had a hard time picking because everything was delicious! My now husband cleaned every plate they brought us and happily did so again when the food was just as tasty the night of our wedding. A great option at this venue is BYOB. Alex allowed us access to the venue the night before to drop off an assortment of beverages and from there the bartenders made it happen. Also included in our package was an engagement photo shoot. The photos turned out beautifully and were displayed on a big screen TV at our wedding. We are anxiously awaiting our wedding photos because we know they will be just as perfect. Everything said and done, if I could go back in time and relive the day, I'd choose 34 Events all over again. Thank you for making our day better than we could have hoped!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Ana V

My sister found 34 Events for my Fi & I and we could not be happier that she did. From the moment we saw the venue we absolutely loved it. The brick walls give the venue such a great look and the wooden floors are beautiful. Alex owns the venue and he is so accommodating and... Read More helpful. He answered all our questions so promptly and was available for anything we needed. We used the caterer that Alex provided. The food tasting was wonderful, he was so attentive and made sure to talk to us about all the food options he had and helped us build our menu. Because we booked all through Alex, he offered us two complimentary hors d'oeuvres, bruschetta and mini quiche, and they were so delicious. They were passed around during cocktail hour. Then for dinner we had chicken marsala, pasta, veggies and mashed potatoes and our guests have not stopped talking about how delicious the food was. We are so glad we did the catering through Alex. Our servers were amazing and so attentive. Alex also provided the bartenders, who were awesome, we had two bars, one bartender at each bar. We also used the photo booth that Alex had with the props he provided. It was set up after dinner and our guests loved it. The photo booth prints out two copies of each photo session, we let our guests keep both copies as Alex provided digital copies of all photos taken throughout the rental period. We had the string light set up in the venue and a beautiful greenery piece that hung over our dance floor that Alex provided and it gave it such a magical look. I wanted a unique layout for our head table and Alex was willing to work with me and made it happen. We had about 220-230 guests attend our wedding and a large crowd dancing, even though the AC was on it felt hot while dancing so Alex brought out fans and it helped so much. It’s things like this that show that Alex was on the lookout to make sure our guests had a great time and were comfortable throughout the night. Since we got married on a Friday and there was no Thursday event, Alex allowed for our wedding planner to begin setup on Thursday. I just cannot say enough good things about how accommodating, helpful, and thoughtful Alex is. I highly recommend 34 Events and Alex, I can 100% say that my wedding was perfect and the venue and the service we received was a huge reason for that.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Linsey T

I cannot say enough good things about Alex and 34Events! Alex went above and beyond and made sure our wedding day went smoothly. We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue's décor and set up and how smoothly everything seemed to go for both the ceremony and... Read More reception. Alex also did an amazing job for our engagement photos and wedding day photos. He is a great photographer. We received a great package that helped us stay within our tight budget and he was kind enough to throw in a few free upgrades which we really appreciated. The food was delicious and the staff on hand were polite and efficient. Our wedding day was perfect and we have Alex to thank for that!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Charlie C

34 Events is a beautiful venue. As others have stated, the venue truly needs minimal decorations. Alex was fantastic to work with and was extremely flexible throughout all the phases of our event. Additionally (and maybe most importantly for some), Alex provided tremendous value... Read More for the services we received in our package. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to host an event in the area.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Laura W

I can't rave enough about our experience with 34 events. My husband and I went with the Catering Alex offered and WOW! Our guests seriously raved about everything they ate. The service Alex provided from the time we toured until providing us with feedback after the event was 5... Read More star. We were married at a church off the toll road in Dallas and made the quick drive to 34 events for reception. Alex was able to facilitate with each of our vendors to ensure everyone would have enough time to set up (we brought in a dance floor and huge hanging halo). Any alterations that needed to be made were made in a timely fashion. He is prompt to answer any questions and make sure you are stress free throughout the evening. We also used their videographer and are set to receive our video this week. I am so excited to see how it turned out!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Katherine S

This venue was absolutely fantastic, it checked all of the boxes for us! It was affordable and included a lot of the amenities we were hoping for. The beautiful wood floors and brick on the walls made it so that we really didn't have to do very much to make it look nice! Working... Read More with Alex was really easy and his staff was fantastic. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great, turn-key venue!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kimberly S

Planning a wedding is stressful in of itself and so when we stumbled upon 34 Events and met Alex, the owner, he just made the process so much easier. We worked with Alex every part of the way. He helped us pick our wedding package, which included everything from food to... Read More photography and videography. He took our engagements, bridal, and first look photos. He guided us through the layout of the wedding. He and his staff are amazing and very professional. The venue itself has beautiful wooden floors, brick walls, and two huge windows that bring in natural light. They are located in downtown Plano, which has many hotels around the area hat provide transportation for you and your guest. It is a historic area with plenty of parks near by for pictures. We had both our ceremony and reception there and the transition went without notice. They made our wedding everything we dreamt and made it run as smoothly as possible. I am very happy with our choice and will highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a venue.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Shuna J

It is very unfortunate that I have to write a negative review for this business. My husband and I paid in installments to have a wedding here and was verbally told many exciting things by Alex's assistant Hanna such as how she would assist in coordinating our wedding. We paid a... Read More total of $8,000 out of $12,000 starting on 6/20/15 for a wedding planned for 11/21/2015. The picture we were painted was totally different than what we experienced from the time we paid until the time we decided to cancel which was in mid August 2015. When we agreed to have our wedding here, the building was still under renovation, so we had only thus far seen an empty building and only pictures of what it would look like. We were told that beginning of July the place would be ready and that we could then have a tour. That never happened. In fact, no one contacted us regarding our wedding the WHOLE of July. Being that it was less than 6 months away I began to become anxious. Yet we continued paying on faith which was a risk we didn't want to continue to take. Finally in mid August I decided to reach out, HELLO? To find out what was going on and ask many questions, one mainly being touring the finished product. Hanna responded back the next day starting her email off with "Sorry for the delayed response, we were at a destination wedding in Chicago". I got a strong implication of unimportance. We decided to cancel the wedding and with our signed contracts stating that there would be a FULL refund if the event was canceled at least 90 days in advance, I thought there would not be an issue getting our money returned. His assistant did all of the writing back and forth via email the whole time, first trying to issue an "in house credit" then down right refusing when it was clearly written in the contract we signed that a full refund would be issued and we clearly canceled at least 90 days in advance in writing. Not one call by the way. They did absolutely nothing towards our wedding yet wanted to keep $8,000 ? So, we hired a lawyer to review and write a demand letter via certified mail. No response from that. Next we, filed suit in Collin County court and the Judge Paul Raleeh quickly ruled in our favor (less than 15 minutes after hearing us and Alex speak) after reviewing the contract and our case. The judge demanded for Alex to return a total of $8,116.00 (including court fees) back within 21 business days from when we went to court which was on 5/2/16. It is now 12/29/16 and we have yet to receive our money back. And according to these reviews, he has had several weddings so he has had an ample opportunity to return our money but still has not. It is stressful, I wish he would just return our money so we can all move on. I am happy for the brides and grooms whom had a successful wedding at this place. If only I had experienced the same, I would have probably been leaving a good review as well. I hate drama and that's why its taken a while to even leave a review. Because it upsets me and I don't want to feel that way.But this is getting ridiculous now. Alex, you need to return our money, the amount you took from us is too much to just let go. You were ordered by a judge to return our money! For anyone considering this place for their wedding, read the contract very well. Also pray nothing goes wrong during the time leading up to your date because if you decide to cancel you probably won't be getting any of your money back, even if the contract says you will.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Ali S

Thank you 34Events! Alex and company provided a beautiful and memorable day for us, 11/20/2016. From the first time we met and saw the event space to the day of the wedding, Alex was a pro. Alex, also the lead photographer, provided stunning backdrops and captured forever pics.... Read More The dinner was wonderful, we had the lamb and chick parm, very delicious. Hands down a great experience. If you are planning your day, the area is awesome for parking, getting to and from with ease, late night bars and restaurants if your group wants to keep things going and hotels all near by. You can't go wrong. Thank you again Alex -Kimberly and Ali

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

We couldn't have been happier to work with Alex for our wedding day. The food was fantastic, which was a great relief since we were concerned about using 'in-house' caterers. The photo-booth that 34 Events has was a real hit. Most importantly, Alex is extremely accommodating and... Read More flexible with plans, and he really seems to care that everything is exactly how we'd like. He was also our photographer and an extremely talented one at that. We couldn't be happier for how things turned out. For the price, the ease of using in house services that were spectacular, and the flexibility that we desired, I don't think we could have found a better venue.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Kara W

My fiancé and I didn't have to look very hard to find our perfect venue! Any bride looking for a cute/ elegant rustic place to get married 34 events is your spot! Alex and Hannah (the owner/photographer and wedding coordinator) were absolutely wonderful. We sat down and told... Read More them what we wanted and they were both willing to do whatever they could to make it happen! Our wedding isn't till October however Alex and Hannah have been very helpful with finding catering, djs, photography, cake, decor.... Almost anything and everything we need for our special day! It has made this wedding planning process so much easier. They are very approachable and easy to talk too. Alex is a very talented photographer, who has a lot of experience with weddings so he built this unique venue with the knowledge of how a wedding should be. The venue is in the middle of downtown Plano, such a cute and historic area. It has brick walls and beautiful hard wood floors. It's the perfect place to have your wedding. Afterwards your guest can walk outside and go to the bars or take the dart to their hotel. I am very excited to have our wedding at 34 Events, for a new venue they know what their doing!:)

Meet The Events Director

Hannah . Alex . Heather

34Events is a team of 3 designed to make your day a success! With photographers, videographers, and events coordinators all maintaing the same location, your day will forever resound in the memory of you and your loved ones! E-mail us today for a specialized quote!