360 Elite Entertainment

Covering Raleigh, NC & surrounding areas of the southeast

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

13200 Strickland Road, Raleigh, NC Covering Raleigh, NC & surrounding areas of the southeast (919) 999-2149

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Toni G

Randal was the first DJ we met with, and we knew instantly that we didn’t need to look any further! Randal is a true illustration of professionalism and preparation. We shared our vision early on and he knew exactly what to do. He wasn’t exaggerating when he said he’d have... Read More our guests dancing in their seats during dinner! His secret weapon has to be his lovely wife, Valonda. Together they kept the dance floor packed all night long. If ever we need DJ services in the future, we will know exactly who to call and will be recommending Randal and Valonda to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Myra M

Randal and his wife were absolutely WONDERFUL! My wedding was even more perfect with their assistance as the announcer and DJ. My guests really enjoyed every minute of the ceremony's and reception. Randal is very professional and put me as ease on a few occasions leading up... Read More to the wedding day. For this I am forever grateful and will request their services again in the future. Anthony & Myra Pittman 9/17/2016

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Laura G

Randal and Valonda absolutely blew away our friends and family with their energy and ability to read the crowd. At first, I was considering not hiring a DJ service at all to cut down on costs, but I thought working with 360 Elite Entertainment would provide me at least with... Read More peace of mind and professional sound service...but it ended up being so much more than just making sure things didn't go wrong! Of all the incredible services we employed at our wedding, we received far more raving compliments on 360 Elite from our guests than all the other vendors combined. Randal promised to get my mom dancing (which I was 110% confident was impossible) and she was one of the very first on the dance floor - I couldn't believe it! Valonda also provided exquisite emcee talent and starpower to the flow of the wedding, keeping everything moving smoothly. My guests were so impressed to meet a local TV celebrity! You CANNOT go wrong when working with 360 Elite. They are perfectly professional during the event and all correspondence leading up to it. Randal reads the crowd and can get everyone dancing - he brings his A game with today's hits all the way to our grandparents' favorite songs! 360 Elite more than exceeded every one of my expectations and I can't recommend them strongly enough for anyone's upcoming wedding or other event. Thank you Randal and Valonda!!!!

Wonderful Enterntainment

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jahmai S

Our DJ was well worth it. After doing some online research we wanted music that complimented where we were from (DC Metro area) and our destination (NC). We had guests that ranged from 2 to 80 so it can sometimes prove difficult to satisfy everyone. We received nothing but... Read More compliments with regard to the music throughout our ceremony/reception and our DJ made the night flow very well.

High Quality!

Reviewed on 2/11/2011 Tia C

Randal Calloway was the absolute best DJ we found. He was very professional and was very in tune to our musical needs. Randal delivered in such a way on our wedding day that guests who normally do not get on the dance floor were doing down the soul train line! He exemplies doing... Read More what he says he will do.