360 Elite Entertainment

Covering Raleigh, NC & surrounding areas of the southeast

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

13200 Strickland Road, Raleigh, NC Covering Raleigh, NC & surrounding areas of the southeast (919) 999-2149

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Mark D

Where to begin?! Choosing 360 Elite Entertainment is the magnum opus of your event. We were fortunate enough to have them on our wedding day and I am fully convinced that there is no better option. First and foremost the time that they dedicate to you prior to your event is... Read More second to none. We had several meetings before the wedding day to ensure that the music and day of coordination went off without a hitch. They also take the time to get to know you and your significant other on a personal level. This was a touch that enhances the festivities on the day of. Valonda did our day of coordination and was flawless in every segment of the day. From transitions throughout the ceremony and reception to things that will slip your mind(and there will be plenty) . Valonda was appreciated by not only us but was praised by many of our guest. As far as Randall there are not enough characters in this review for me to say how AMAZING he was. I don't dance...like EVER....I danced every single chance I got that night and it wasn't just because it was my wedding. Randall provided music that forces you to move, I don't care if you're 88 or physically impaired. Randall will make you comfortable and happy enough to get on the dance floor with everyone else. He is also well versed in music from all around the world, my wife is Congolese and he knew many of her request as well as newer songs before she ever requested them. This day was incredible and 70% of that is due to 360 Elite Entertainment. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere this is what your looking for. (OH AND THEY'RE FELLOW RAMS! WSSU!!)

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jordan D

Randal and Valonda were absolutely exceptional! Randal was an excellent DJ who kept the dance floor hot and the party going. Valonda was a stellar MC and a phenomenal choreographer for our first dance. They were both very professional, friendly and easy to work with. I would... Read More absolutely recommend 360 Elite for anyone looking for a DJ, an MC, or choreography.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Sarah E

Randal and Volanda were great and were the perfect energy for my wedding. We had spoken to many Djs on the phone but Randal was the only DJ we met in person and after our meeting I knew that I wanted to have them DJ our wedding! The only time there weren't people on the dance... Read More floor was when we were eating dinner. Randal could feel the vibe of the guests and knew how the keep the party going!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Toni G

Randal was the first DJ we met with, and we knew instantly that we didn’t need to look any further! Randal is a true illustration of professionalism and preparation. We shared our vision early on and he knew exactly what to do. He wasn’t exaggerating when he said he’d have... Read More our guests dancing in their seats during dinner! His secret weapon has to be his lovely wife, Valonda. Together they kept the dance floor packed all night long. If ever we need DJ services in the future, we will know exactly who to call and will be recommending Randal and Valonda to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Myra M

Randal and his wife were absolutely WONDERFUL! My wedding was even more perfect with their assistance as the announcer and DJ. My guests really enjoyed every minute of the ceremony's and reception. Randal is very professional and put me as ease on a few occasions leading up... Read More to the wedding day. For this I am forever grateful and will request their services again in the future. Anthony & Myra Pittman 9/17/2016

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Laura G

Randal and Valonda absolutely blew away our friends and family with their energy and ability to read the crowd. At first, I was considering not hiring a DJ service at all to cut down on costs, but I thought working with 360 Elite Entertainment would provide me at least with... Read More peace of mind and professional sound service...but it ended up being so much more than just making sure things didn't go wrong! Of all the incredible services we employed at our wedding, we received far more raving compliments on 360 Elite from our guests than all the other vendors combined. Randal promised to get my mom dancing (which I was 110% confident was impossible) and she was one of the very first on the dance floor - I couldn't believe it! Valonda also provided exquisite emcee talent and starpower to the flow of the wedding, keeping everything moving smoothly. My guests were so impressed to meet a local TV celebrity! You CANNOT go wrong when working with 360 Elite. They are perfectly professional during the event and all correspondence leading up to it. Randal reads the crowd and can get everyone dancing - he brings his A game with today's hits all the way to our grandparents' favorite songs! 360 Elite more than exceeded every one of my expectations and I can't recommend them strongly enough for anyone's upcoming wedding or other event. Thank you Randal and Valonda!!!!

Wonderful Enterntainment

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jahmai S

Our DJ was well worth it. After doing some online research we wanted music that complimented where we were from (DC Metro area) and our destination (NC). We had guests that ranged from 2 to 80 so it can sometimes prove difficult to satisfy everyone. We received nothing but... Read More compliments with regard to the music throughout our ceremony/reception and our DJ made the night flow very well.

High Quality!

Reviewed on 2/11/2011 Tia C

Randal Calloway was the absolute best DJ we found. He was very professional and was very in tune to our musical needs. Randal delivered in such a way on our wedding day that guests who normally do not get on the dance floor were doing down the soul train line! He exemplies doing... Read More what he says he will do.