Amazing Video at Amazing Prices!

Why Choose 38 Films We've been doing it for years! Our prices! We are a husband and wife team! We love weddings! and we LOVE cake! We capture not only what you expect but everything in between! Details are what sets us apart! Get your wedding video for $949!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Kansas and Missouri, Nationwide (913) 578-5300

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Abigail C

We are beyond thrilled with 38 Films! First of all, the prices are SO reasonable! Tommy was so respectful and kind on our wedding day. Our final product took some time, but WOW it was worth the wait! We were BLOWN AWAY! This wedding video exceeded any expectations we could... Read More have ever possibly had. This will be one of the most treasured memories of our wedding. I will recommend 38 Films to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kady P

I first heard of 38 Films on theknot's website. Soon after that I met with Janet Torres, photographer, and she instantly connected with Josh and I. I knew that she would be the person we would go with for our photos. We also knew that hiring a videographer was important to us... Read More because we wanted to capture those amazing moments on video. She made us feel at ease during our engagement shoot and throughout our entire wedding day! I can't wait to see our photos and video from our beautiful day! Check out their website for more details 38films.com!

2017-06-07T13:05:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Kady! Thanks so much for the great review! It was an honor and privilege to share this beautiful day with you!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

38Films by far exceeded all of our expectations. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. We cannot wait to see the final products. We are so thankful for everything they did to capture our most intimate and memorable moments on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Lana W

After waiting longer than expected my husband and I received the highlight video with a message stating the complete video would be uploaded the next day. That was in Oct after our wedding in June. Now it's January and I have contacted 38 films with no response. It would be... Read More nice to receive product you have paid for. So unless you want to wait a very long time to receive less than want you paid for or nothing at all, I would not use this company!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Jasmine D

Though we waited a bit longer than expected, our video is soooo good! This is much more and better than I ever could have expected for the money we paid. Videography wasn't at the top of our list, it wasn't even on our list. It was a last minute add on and now I am so glad... Read More that we went with 38 Films! I hope the team can work out the turnaround time on the video but their work is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 John M

If you like the uncertainty of never getting your wedding video, this is your spot. We were very patient with this company. Month after month passed. Finally we got an email about 5 months after the wedding explaining that he needed more time. Another month passed. I'm still... Read More waiting on the video... Based on the other complaints this is the only way to get in contact.

2018-01-17T16:54:53 Response from the vendor

Hello, while I understand your frustration in waiting for a video of one of the most important days of your lives, please understand that we have NEVER, not turned in a video. We try to stay in contact as much as we can updating throughout... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Brian M

Our video is amazing! So worth the wait! You guys are awesome!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jessie O

Probably the BEST investment in terms of vendors we made for our wedding! We weren’t even going to get a videographer, I’m so glad we decided to hire 38 Films! Tommy was such a huge help from the beginning. Our video is amazing and I’ve already watched it about 50 times and... Read More cried every single time! So beautiful! Highly recommend this team!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jessie O

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Dianne U

38 Films charged my debit and credit card multiple times and when i contacted them about it, Tommy Torres told me he would take care of it but after a few exchange of emails he stopped replying and never refunded me. I have all the statements to prove it and these were also the... Read More ones i sent him. He never sent me the raw footage of our renewal of vows/wedding video as well as the greetings from our guests which we paid extra on the last minute. He only sent one short video which was not the only agreement in our contract. Our renewal of bows took place November 22 of 2016 and it has been more than a year and he hasn’t given me back my money and the ohter videos he owes me. Plus he never responds to my emails anymore and i have all the proof with me! Tommy was only accomodating during the sign up but when i needed reversal of my overpayments, he failed to do his part! So unprofessional.

2017-12-27T23:07:12 Response from the vendor

Hi, please give us a call at any time to see if we can't resolve this issue. From our records, you booked us a couple of weeks before your wedding day and then the night before the wedding, your final balance had not been paid.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Angie F

38 films was good once they got here...very interactive and friendly. The communication was never the best with them. We were told we would receive pictures within 6-8 weeks. It's been over 8 weeks and we still don't have our wedding pictures. It's almost as if we are getting... Read More thrown to the side. They have edited plenty of pictures since our wedding. My family, husband and I are very disappointed. And if you plan to use your wedding pictures for thank yous, I'd suggest a backup plan.

2017-12-21T09:03:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Angie, I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. It is very common to wait for 2 - 3 months to receive your wedding photos from most photographers. We have edited weddings since your wedding day, however, all of those weddings were before... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Cynthia M

Our video was amazing! We hired 38 Films after they filmed 3 other friends' weddings. We were not going to hire a videographer but after watching their videos, we couldn't resist. Price was so affordable and quality completely surpasses what you would expect for the price you... Read More pay. The video was finished about 5 months after the wedding but it was soooo worth the wait! Thank you Tommy!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Emily G

This team is so amazing! From the initial contact with Tommy, through the planning process to perfect the timeline, day of work and finished video, 38 Films rocked! So glad we went with them. The finished video did take longer than expected but it was so worth the wait! We... Read More will be able to cherish this for a lifetime! Definitely recommend 38 Films!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Emily G

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amanda D

We are so extremely happy with 38 films. From day 1 Tommy has been so sweet! We booked him about two weeks before the wedding which you would think is stressful but he made it a breeze!! His service the day of the wedding was amazing. Very attentive, calm, suggestive and... Read More everywhere we wanted him to be! At the end of the night at the reception he asked to make sure he got everything we needed! We cannot thank him enough for his amazing service!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley S

The entire 38 Films team was amazing! The highlight of our wedding was the wedding video! So glad we went with 38 Films.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kathy G

My husband and I are so glad that we invested in having a wedding film. It was a last minute decision because we weren't sure if we'd really watch and enjoy the film as much as other couples. In the end we went forward with it and it was one of the best decisions we made! What a... Read More treasure! My husband and I, as well as our families have truly been so impressed by the final product. Tommy and his crew completely exceeded our expectations in every way! Everyone was such a joy to work with and were extremely responsive during the editing process. We have received numerous compliments on our film, and have been repetitively told that our film is the best wedding video anyone has seen. We'd highly recommend 38 Films to anyone looking to preserve their wedding day and all of the special moments that go with it.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Diane D

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Diane D

My husband and I are so glad that we invested in having a wedding film. It was a last minute decision because we weren't sure if we'd really watch and enjoy the film as much as other couples. In the end we went forward with it and it was one of the best decisions we made! What a... Read More treasure! My husband and I, as well as our families have truly been so impressed by the final product. Tommy and his crew completely exceeded our expectations in every way! Everyone was such a joy to work with and were extremely responsive during the planning and editing process. We have received numerous compliments on our film, and have been repetitively told that our film is the best wedding video anyone has seen. We'd highly recommend 38 Films to anyone looking to preserve their wedding day and all of the special moments that go with it.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Emily L

Janet was amazing! The moment my husband and I met her we felt instantly comfortable. You can tell she loves weddings and just being part of the day. She’s genuinely overjoyed for you and it makes taking photos SO fun. She was engaging and got us to do poses in such a natural... Read More way. And the pictures that came out were beautiful. She made us enjoy taking pictures with her upbeat and sweet personality. She captured candid moments so when we got our pictures back it was like reliving the day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sarah D

38 Films does do amazing work and at a reasonable price. However, we have been waiting over 5 months for our finished video. Communication after our wedding has been horrible; at one time it was over one month before any phone calls or emails were returned. We finally got our... Read More highlight video, which is amazing. But are still waiting for the rest of the package we paid for. I am very disappointed that a company who does such beautiful work has such a hard time putting DVDs in the mail. I would not recommend 38 films to anyone, save yourself the stress and pay a little more for a different videographer.

2017-10-10T13:16:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, I sincerely apologize for this experience you have had with us. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative experience for something as important as your wedding day. We are grateful that you chose us to be your videographers... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Emily F

38 Films exceeded our expectations, BY FAR!!! We added video to our budget as a last "luxury" and were looking for an inexpensive video company thinking the outcome might not be so great because of the price, but we were so wrong... our wedding video is and will be one of the... Read More greatest memories of this day for the rest of our lives! I'd like to thank Tommy so much for being so flexible with us, so professional, and attentive to all of the little details. You ROCK!!!

2017-10-10T13:17:22 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for this review! It's always great to hear that video was added at the last minute and then was the rockstar of the day! hahaha.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Taylor H

My husband and I could not be happier with 38Films. From the very beginning when we requested a quote, 38 Films has been responsive, professional, and so accommodating. Towards the end of our reception, our photographer snuck us away to take a few last pictures with the sunset... Read More and our videographer literally ran out when he noticed we were gone so that he could capture the shot as well. Highly recommend- awesome crew, very personable and friendly. All of our favorite memories were captured and thanks to 38Films, we will be able to cherish those memories forever!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Christen G

38 Films was fantastic! We had one videographer and two cameras and it was perfect. I was able to see my wedding day from another point of view! The final product was absolutely beautiful. They did such a great job! Tommy was so easy to work with and communication was great!... Read More The rest of the 38 Films team was great to work with and I would highly recommend them for your wedding! You will NOT regret it!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Suzanne T

I know that I wrote a bad review on here months ago so I am not sure why it has disappeared but I'll write it again. Unless you are ok with getting your video months late after countless attempts to find out what is taking so long, do not use this vendor. This happened to me, my... Read More sister and a friend of mine. Avoid this company unless you don't mind having to do a lot of follow up with a guy who has a very difficult time taking responsibility for his mistakes.

2017-05-30T11:40:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Suzanne, I'm really confused about your review. Your wedding was on October 1, 2016. Your video was sent to you on December 19, 2016. Granted, a few weeks, not months, after the original timeframe of 8 weeks. But as I told you during the... Read Less Read More