Amazing Video at Amazing Prices!

Why Choose 38 Films We've been doing it for years! Our prices! We are a husband and wife team! We love weddings! and we LOVE cake! We capture not only what you expect but everything in between! Details are what sets us apart! Get your wedding video for $949!

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Kansas and Missouri, Nationwide (913) 578-5300

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Abigail C

We are beyond thrilled with 38 Films! First of all, the prices are SO reasonable! Tommy was so respectful and kind on our wedding day. Our final product took some time, but WOW it was worth the wait! We were BLOWN AWAY! This wedding video exceeded any expectations we could... Read More have ever possibly had. This will be one of the most treasured memories of our wedding. I will recommend 38 Films to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kady P

I first heard of 38 Films on theknot's website. Soon after that I met with Janet Torres, photographer, and she instantly connected with Josh and I. I knew that she would be the person we would go with for our photos. We also knew that hiring a videographer was important to us... Read More because we wanted to capture those amazing moments on video. She made us feel at ease during our engagement shoot and throughout our entire wedding day! I can't wait to see our photos and video from our beautiful day! Check out their website for more details 38films.com!

2017-06-07T13:05:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Kady! Thanks so much for the great review! It was an honor and privilege to share this beautiful day with you!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

38Films by far exceeded all of our expectations. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. We cannot wait to see the final products. We are so thankful for everything they did to capture our most intimate and memorable moments on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amanda G

We are so extremely happy with 38 films. From day 1 Tommy has been so sweet! We booked him about two weeks before the wedding which you would think is stressful but he made it a breeze!! His service the day of the wedding was amazing. Very attentive, calm, suggestive and... Read More everywhere we wanted him to be! At the end of the night at the reception he asked to make sure he got everything we needed! We cannot thank him enough for his amazing service!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley S

The entire 38 Films team was amazing! The highlight of our wedding was the wedding video! So glad we went with 38 Films.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kathy G

My husband and I are so glad that we invested in having a wedding film. It was a last minute decision because we weren't sure if we'd really watch and enjoy the film as much as other couples. In the end we went forward with it and it was one of the best decisions we made! What a... Read More treasure! My husband and I, as well as our families have truly been so impressed by the final product. Tommy and his crew completely exceeded our expectations in every way! Everyone was such a joy to work with and were extremely responsive during the editing process. We have received numerous compliments on our film, and have been repetitively told that our film is the best wedding video anyone has seen. We'd highly recommend 38 Films to anyone looking to preserve their wedding day and all of the special moments that go with it.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Diane D

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Diane D

My husband and I are so glad that we invested in having a wedding film. It was a last minute decision because we weren't sure if we'd really watch and enjoy the film as much as other couples. In the end we went forward with it and it was one of the best decisions we made! What a... Read More treasure! My husband and I, as well as our families have truly been so impressed by the final product. Tommy and his crew completely exceeded our expectations in every way! Everyone was such a joy to work with and were extremely responsive during the planning and editing process. We have received numerous compliments on our film, and have been repetitively told that our film is the best wedding video anyone has seen. We'd highly recommend 38 Films to anyone looking to preserve their wedding day and all of the special moments that go with it.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Emily L

Janet was amazing! The moment my husband and I met her we felt instantly comfortable. You can tell she loves weddings and just being part of the day. She’s genuinely overjoyed for you and it makes taking photos SO fun. She was engaging and got us to do poses in such a natural... Read More way. And the pictures that came out were beautiful. She made us enjoy taking pictures with her upbeat and sweet personality. She captured candid moments so when we got our pictures back it was like reliving the day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sarah D

38 Films does do amazing work and at a reasonable price. However, we have been waiting over 5 months for our finished video. Communication after our wedding has been horrible; at one time it was over one month before any phone calls or emails were returned. We finally got our... Read More highlight video, which is amazing. But are still waiting for the rest of the package we paid for. I am very disappointed that a company who does such beautiful work has such a hard time putting DVDs in the mail. I would not recommend 38 films to anyone, save yourself the stress and pay a little more for a different videographer.

2017-10-10T13:16:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, I sincerely apologize for this experience you have had with us. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative experience for something as important as your wedding day. We are grateful that you chose us to be your videographers... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Emily F

38 Films exceeded our expectations, BY FAR!!! We added video to our budget as a last "luxury" and were looking for an inexpensive video company thinking the outcome might not be so great because of the price, but we were so wrong... our wedding video is and will be one of the... Read More greatest memories of this day for the rest of our lives! I'd like to thank Tommy so much for being so flexible with us, so professional, and attentive to all of the little details. You ROCK!!!

2017-10-10T13:17:22 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for this review! It's always great to hear that video was added at the last minute and then was the rockstar of the day! hahaha.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Taylor H

My husband and I could not be happier with 38Films. From the very beginning when we requested a quote, 38 Films has been responsive, professional, and so accommodating. Towards the end of our reception, our photographer snuck us away to take a few last pictures with the sunset... Read More and our videographer literally ran out when he noticed we were gone so that he could capture the shot as well. Highly recommend- awesome crew, very personable and friendly. All of our favorite memories were captured and thanks to 38Films, we will be able to cherish those memories forever!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Christen G

38 Films was fantastic! We had one videographer and two cameras and it was perfect. I was able to see my wedding day from another point of view! The final product was absolutely beautiful. They did such a great job! Tommy was so easy to work with and communication was great!... Read More The rest of the 38 Films team was great to work with and I would highly recommend them for your wedding! You will NOT regret it!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Suzanne T

I know that I wrote a bad review on here months ago so I am not sure why it has disappeared but I'll write it again. Unless you are ok with getting your video months late after countless attempts to find out what is taking so long, do not use this vendor. This happened to me, my... Read More sister and a friend of mine. Avoid this company unless you don't mind having to do a lot of follow up with a guy who has a very difficult time taking responsibility for his mistakes.

2017-05-30T11:40:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Suzanne, I'm really confused about your review. Your wedding was on October 1, 2016. Your video was sent to you on December 19, 2016. Granted, a few weeks, not months, after the original timeframe of 8 weeks. But as I told you during the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Stephanie C

I wish I had something great to say! It has been 265 days since my husband and I got married. 38 Films did our videography and seemed to be doing great on our wedding day. However, we have only received our highlights footage not the entire video that we paid for for. My husband... Read More and I have reached out at least 10 different times but we've had ZERO response. Calls, texts are and emails have never been returned. πŸ˜”

2017-05-27T18:47:54 Response from the vendor

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. DVD's are usually completed within 2 weeks after the highlights video is finished. Will you please send me your name and wedding date. We can gladly reprint and resend a copy to you? Also, our numbers... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Rebecca S

We absolutely loved 38 films. They were flexible and their work is beautiful! They were the perfect choice!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kathleen N

Working with Tommy and his team could not have gone more smoothly leading up to our wedding day. Christina (our videographer the day of) was extremely professional and easy to work with. She captured everything perfectly and truly showed the emotion and joy surrounding us that... Read More day. After watching our highlights reel I could not have been more pleased. The video flows perfectly with the music chosen and is something we will cherish forever. Thank you 38 Films!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

38Films did a fantastic job. Exceeding our expectations. They were professional throughout and accommodating to some last minute changes. So easy to work with and felt like part of the family. We are very excited to see the final product. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Nicole H

We had a great experience with 38 Films! They were very easy to work with and our wedding video turned out wonderful! They made a great video for us, but also let us keep some of the raw footage which we really enjoyed. We recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Rachael R

Tommy and 38 films was very easy to work with and an easy decision to make. Although we have not seen our video yet, I am impressed by their responsiveness, financial value, and ability to do a great job while staying out of the way (their is a lot going on that day and you... Read More don't want needy vendors, just helpful ones!). We asked them to get some important moments and as far as I know so far they listened and followed through with what we wanted. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Cassandra K

We needed a videographer last minute. 38 films was more than accommodating! They responded quickly to all of my calls and emails well before and up until the wedding, they were friendly both on the phone and in person, and they were right beside us for every important moment... Read More during our wedding. They're work is beautiful and they're editing style highlights your wedding as the magical day that it is. I also loved that they made our video as personal as possible by letting us choose the music and photos that were incorporated. I'm so glad I found them!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Alisha J

We loved having 38 films photography and videography for our wedding. It was such a special day and they captured every moment we wanted them to. Janeth is such a treasure to work with and you barely even notice the videographer doing his special work! The video and music was... Read More perfect. I highly recommend 38 films!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

I was very excited for 38 Films to shoot our wedding ceremony. Our reception was going to be very low-key so I didn't see the point in spending money for that. The company was very professional overall and incredibly friendly. They answered all of my questions without... Read More hesitation. They provided a highlight reel and I fell in love! I couldn't wait to see the entire video and knew it was going to be fantastic! When we received our ceremony video, however, I was upset. I'm still upset. The highlight ree was in HD, my full-length DVD was not. Much of the start of my wedding was focusing in and out of a bush instead. It was windy, but a mic sock would have helped cut down on the extensive wind noise that hit the mic. The ceremony was a stationary video of mostly the back of my head yet there were two cameras on my husband and I. It would have been nice to have facial video while we were saying our vows and I know they had some of this because it was in our highlight reel. Then the DVD case covers were printed on regular printer paper on a printer that was running out of ink (Reds were pink, the professional images I provided were not crisp, there were lines in the images from low ink). Then the credits had my mother's last name misspelled. If my maiden name and fathers name are spelled one way, it would stand to reason my mother's last name (which is the same as mine and my father's) would be spelled the same way as ours. Maybe it's because we only paid for the ceremony or maybe it's they were not interested in actually doing our wedding, I don't know. I'm absolutely heartbroken at the quality of our ceremony video. Maybe if you pay for a higher package then you can expect the royal treatment and quality. I wouldn't recommend otherwise though.

2016-05-15T01:14:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Tasia, I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your highlights video. Keep in mind that that was not included in your package and we did it anyway. Also, your package only included 1 videographer and 1 camera. You received 2 videographer and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

I am so EXTREMELY excited I was blessed to find 38Films for our videography and photography for our wedding day. They did an AWESOME job! My Husband smiled ear to ear after watching the highlight film. Every time I watch our video and look at pictures I am reminded of why we... Read More fell in love. I would HIGHLY recommend 38 Films! They provided us with exceptional customer service! I am so000 thankful they were able to capture our special day! :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2016