Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Planning!

Your special day is on it's way and there's so much to do! Let a professional Travel Specialist plan your Destination Wedding or Honeymoon. We offer friendly, exceptional service and attention to detail, making your big day a memory you will cherish for a lifetime. We offer a FREE Honeymoon Registry with personal web page for your guests to give the gift of travel! Travel planning services for Bachelor and Bachelorette Getaways as well. Call today for a free phone consultation!

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

513 Venetian Blvd, Lindenhurst, NY (516) 510-7776

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Nicole P

Pat at 4 Star Traveler helped us plan the most amazing honeymoon. She understood just what we were looking for and she was able to pull all of the details together into the trip of a lifetime. The resorts were beautiful, car rentals and flights were all planned perfectly and... Read More everything was put together for us so there were no issues during our travels (we went to 2 islands in Hawaii and 2 more stops in Cali before heading home). She was always available when I had questions leading up to our trip and I would highly recommend Pat and 4 Star Traveler if you are looking for help planning the honeymoon of your dreams.

2016-08-22T22:24:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! Much appreciated. You were such a wonderful couple to work with. My goal is always to make your trip carefree, romantic and magical! I'm so glad it was 'the trip of a lifetime'. But this won't be the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Alyssa C

I just wanted to say thank you for all your help in planning our destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen. The venue at The Royal was perfect and everything we hoped it would be. We couldn't have been happier!!

2017-02-27T21:00:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! I truly enjoyed working with you. I'm so glad that the venue met all your expectations and that your 'wedding week' turned out perfect!! The pictures were awesome, thank you for sharing. I'm looking forward to working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Our honeymoon at Sandals Royal Bahamain was everything we hoped it would be. Thank you so much making our honeymoon a memory to treasure. We got an incredible deal and an incredible experience!

2016-07-21T16:16:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! Sandals Royal Bahamian is a romantic paradise and perfect for 'active' honeymooners. It was such a pleasure to work with the two of you. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future!

Patricia Wittenberg

My job as a Travel Specialist is to help you make the most of your vacation time! I work hard to make planning your next trip a carefree experience. My specialty is planning destination weddings, honeymoons, cruises and group travel!