Western chic meets Southern charm at the 501 Ranch

The 501 Ranch is the ideal destination for a ranch-style elegant wedding. Whether you are looking for an outdoor breezy venue or a first class indoor location, we have it. The 501 is located just six miles south of Uvalde on Hwy 83. Our brand new little white chapel is waiting for you! Tours available by appointment. Call us for special pricing!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Loft, Park, Tented, Vineyard

Food + Catering, Planning

431 N Park St, Uvalde, TX (830) 278-3939

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Myra A

We recently had our wedding here and it was perfect! It's close to Uvalde but when you go inside the ranch you feel so secluded like a little getaway, which was perfect for me! Nan helped us out so much and really took so much stress away from me. She made sure everything was... Read More perfect on my wedding day. We got ready the day of my wedding in the Bridal Suite which was beautiful. The chapel is perfect. We had our reception at the lodge after some weather problems and I was kind of concerned with how it was going to look but Nan did an amazing job! A week later and I'm still getting compliments from my guests on how everything looked. I cannot believe we were able to find such a beautiful venue so close to where we live. All the money spent on our wedding was worth it and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who plans on having their wedding here! Thank you so much Nan!!

Fabulous Venue

Reviewed on 2/28/2015

We had the most amazing weekend! The rehearsal dinner at the pavilion was so much fun! It was freezing...So, thank goodness for the fireplaces and heaters. The wedding coordinator at the 501 did a great job. Guest have said how great all the food was, so thanks Nan, great... Read More selections! The vendors and employees were very professional. The ceremony and reception was so perfect! I think we used all of the facilities, Chapel for the wedding and lodge for reception. We spent a lot of money, but totally worth it! We are from the Austin area and stayed on property all weekend. Friday, my girls and I stayed at the bridal suite...Awesome! Saturday, my husband and I stayed at the honeymoon trailer. At first, I thought staying in a trailer was NOT my idea of a honeymoon night! But, this is a vintage Spartan that has been tricked out! It sits on the Nueces River and has a spa bathroom. To Die For!!! We have had so many people tell us that it was a great time. Thank you 501 Ranch Events, Nan, and Staff!