Book Your Wedding with 501 Ranch Events

The 501 Ranch melds down home country hospitality with elegant sophistication for couples envisioning a rustic ranch wedding. Overlooking the pristine Nueces River and resonating with the South Texas landscape, 501 Ranch is located just South of Uvalde, near San Antonio, Texas. Their unique venues for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners can accommodate 100 to 400 guests and include a chapel, indoor and outdoor event center, private dining room and the 501 Pavilion.

Little White Chapel. Light pours into the Little White Chapel from the arced windows all around and white walls and mahogany pews accent the beautiful Jerusalem stone tile floors. An elegant teardrop crystal chandelier and matching sconces add classic and simple elegance. The window at the front and center of the chapel frames a scenic view of the clear blue water and green trees outside. The Little White Chapel seats 100 guests.

The 501 Lodge. With its great hall, lounge, old-time saloon and two patios, the 501 Lodge is ideal for large receptions and dinners with up to 400 guests. The great hall is complete with a stage, dance floor and seating for all your guests. A state-of-the-art audiovisual system is available for playing videos or music. The adjoining lounge includes the saloon and a pool table. Raw wood and unique taxidermy create a vivid vision of Texas. Attached to the lodge is the outdoor stone patio, which overlooks the water and has a stone fire pit, grilling facilities, serving area and a bar. The patio can accommodate up to 100 for dinner.

Private Dining Room and Patio. This smaller dining room is connected to the great hall, and is ideal for intimate gatherings and rehearsal dinners. The dining room can accommodate up to 100 guests and the adjoining private patio can seat an additional 24 for dinner.

A building with exceptional character, the 501 Lodge offers several reception packages to couples who want a unique wedding-on-the-range—the venue should be contacted for further details including rentals of tables and chairs, linens, and tableware. The 501 Ranch can also be contacted to arrange catering and cake info, and is happy to provide a list of recommended vendors.

Within the 501 Lodge, there is a Bunkhouse available, which is custom-designed for weddings and features a vintage-designed bridal suite, powder room, spa area and accommodations for six overnight guests. It's the perfect place to get ready before the wedding in comfort and style. The Bunkhouse also includes a gourmet kitchen, dining and living room, two private showers, three sinks, multiple vanity stations and a washer and dryer.

Guests may also wish to take part in from of the unique activities offered by the 501 Ranch:

• Hunting
  • Birdwatching
  • Skeet shooting

Western chic meets Southern charm at the 501 Ranch

The 501 Ranch is the ideal destination for a ranch-style elegant wedding. Whether you are looking for an outdoor breezy venue or a first class indoor location, we have it. The 501 is located just six miles south of Uvalde on Hwy 83. Our brand new little white chapel is waiting for you! Tours available by appointment. Call us for special pricing!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Loft, Park, Tented, Vineyard

Food + Catering, Planning

431 N Park St, Uvalde, TX (830) 278-3939

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Myra A

We recently had our wedding here and it was perfect! It's close to Uvalde but when you go inside the ranch you feel so secluded like a little getaway, which was perfect for me! Nan helped us out so much and really took so much stress away from me. She made sure everything was... Read More perfect on my wedding day. We got ready the day of my wedding in the Bridal Suite which was beautiful. The chapel is perfect. We had our reception at the lodge after some weather problems and I was kind of concerned with how it was going to look but Nan did an amazing job! A week later and I'm still getting compliments from my guests on how everything looked. I cannot believe we were able to find such a beautiful venue so close to where we live. All the money spent on our wedding was worth it and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who plans on having their wedding here! Thank you so much Nan!!

Fabulous Venue

Reviewed on 2/28/2015

We had the most amazing weekend! The rehearsal dinner at the pavilion was so much fun! It was freezing...So, thank goodness for the fireplaces and heaters. The wedding coordinator at the 501 did a great job. Guest have said how great all the food was, so thanks Nan, great... Read More selections! The vendors and employees were very professional. The ceremony and reception was so perfect! I think we used all of the facilities, Chapel for the wedding and lodge for reception. We spent a lot of money, but totally worth it! We are from the Austin area and stayed on property all weekend. Friday, my girls and I stayed at the bridal suite...Awesome! Saturday, my husband and I stayed at the honeymoon trailer. At first, I thought staying in a trailer was NOT my idea of a honeymoon night! But, this is a vintage Spartan that has been tricked out! It sits on the Nueces River and has a spa bathroom. To Die For!!! We have had so many people tell us that it was a great time. Thank you 501 Ranch Events, Nan, and Staff!