Cakes + Desserts

62 Jones Circle, Fletcher, NC (828) 280-2184

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Erin B

Mandy did a fantastic job on our cake and mini desserts, everyone loved the delicious food! It was so great working with Mandy to create the perfect dessert table for our guests. The cake was delicious and the mini desserts were perfect. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erin W

We are not big "cake people", so we knew we wanted a variety of mini desserts for our wedding. 50/Fifty has an extensive menu to choose from, and it was so hard to narrow down our choices. After our tasting with Mandy, we decided on an assortment of mini cupcakes, tarts,... Read More cheesecakes, brownies, and rice crispy treats, as well as a small tiered cake that we could use for our cake cutting. Everything was incredible!! Mandy also takes care of the presentation of everything so you don't have to worry about a darn thing on the day of! Mandy is a master of her craft, an ease to work with, and really just one of the nicest people ever. If you're looking for sweets for any kind of event in the Asheville area, and you've managed to find this review, don't look any further! Mandy is your girl!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jenny G

Mandy did such an amazing job with our cake and desserts! We didn't freeze the top tier because we couldn't stand not to eat it right away. The price was reasonable as well.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kirsten S

We were in love with Mandys cakes from the first time we tried them at the cake tasting. She managed to help us come up with four unique mini cupcake flavors. A guest favorite was the brownie cupcake with peanut butter mousse – it was delicious! Mandy did a fabulous job at... Read More presenting the cake and cupcakes, and she even incorporated our rustic wedding feel into the display. She used our succulents to decorate the cake and displayed the cupcakes on various beautiful platters. Mandy was sweet and easy to communicate with through email and phone if needed. I would recommend 50/Fifty to anyone in need of a wonderful baker!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rachael H

Besides Mandy's cakes being DIVINE in flavor, her presentation is also impeccable. We enjoyed our wedding cake, and our guests enjoyed all three flavors of cupcakes she produced for our reception. She was definitely a crowd favorite!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Shelly F

We found 50/Fifty desserts when we didn't hear from Ruth and Ranshaw about the tasting appointment we had booked. All I wanted was to confirm a time and despite 2 weeks of phone calls and emails, they never got back to me. MANDY TO THE RESCUE!! She emailed me withing HOURS (and... Read More around 10pm!) of my last minute attempt to get a tasting appointment while my parents would be in town. Mandy was so accommodating and easy to work - and super fast to return an email! The fact that the desserts are DELICIOUS was just icing on the cake (pun intended). We ended up doing a dessert bar with the following items: Mini Cupcakes: Lemon Cake with Raspberry Buttercream, Chocolate Cake with Caramel Buttercream, Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing Mini Tarts: Apple Streusel, Fresh Fruit, and Peanut Butter & Chocolate White Chocolate Truffles: airbrushed blue and white (our wedding colors), Eclairs, Tiramisu Cups What I was able to get to (unfortunately all the peanut butter chocolate tarts were gone when I made it to the dessert table) was absolutely delicious and the table was fantastic to look at! Mandy and her husband provided all the stands and trays to make the table look classy and even put little name cards to let guests know what everything was. I will be using 50/Fifty for all of my dessert needs in the future! Thanks Mandy!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kelly W

Mandy is amazing! We had a three tiered buttercream cake with different flavors on each level, it was delicious and beautiful. She also made mini pies as guests favors that everyone loved! We had a destination wedding and forgot our anniversary cake in the fridge of the venue.... Read More She went to the venue to pick it up and mailed it to us. They have gone above and beyond and I would recommend them one thousand times!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Andrea S

Mandy did an excellent job with our desserts! We had a two tier wedding cake, as well as 600 mini desserts for our 150 guests! She sent us the menu and everything beforehand to ensure that we had time to choose, and then she had everything we wanted to try ready for our... Read More (complimentary) tasting! She executed incredibly well on everything we asked for, and we heard the desserts were incredible!! The display was also BEAUTIFUL - I couldn't have imagined a prettier layout. She worked with my coordinator leading up to the day, so I can't really talk to much to that experience, but overall I enjoyed Mandy and would book with her again!

So Delicious

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Ryan T

My husband and I worked with Mandy and chose the chocolate stout cake with cream cheese icing for our naked cake that served 80 people. We also got 2 dozen cupcake that were coconut with buttercream icing and spice cake with cream cheese icing. The cake was absolutely beautiful,... Read More and not to mention crazy delicious. I had some cupcakes the day after the wedding and they were equally amazing. Our guests loved everything! Mandy was super easy to work with on top of it all, we highly recommend 50/fifty!