$$$$ – Expensive

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

000 Sandy Oaks DR, Boerne, TX

The Greatest DJ!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Sarah A

We were fortunate to have Philip as the DJ for our wedding. When we began the wedding process, the DJ was one of the vendors that was most important to us. I read so many wedding articles that said the DJ could make or break your wedding. Philip definitely made our wedding! We... Read More spoke with him over the phone a few times before our wedding and each time he put our minds at ease. The Friday before our wedding, he drove out to the venue to meet with us before the rehearsal. He asked us questions and talked us through the wedding ceremony/reception to ensure that he did exactly what we wanted. When we weren't sure, he offered his professional opinion. On the day of our wedding, Philip was professional and courteous. He kept reassuring us that everything would go great. He was right! Philip controlled the flow of the evening and ensured that he worked with our photographer, wedding planner, etc. so that every moment was captured! Philip played all the songs that we wanted and kept people on the dance floor. Looking back, I am so grateful that right after we got engaged, we booked Phil. It was a smart decision and thanks to him and our other great vendors, we felt our wedding was perfect!

they keep things going all night long

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Sarah S

Nick was our DJ, and he did a great job. Everything was smooth, and they followed our timeline beautifully. They keep things running smoothly, while ad-libbing where need be.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Kelsey S

We had the privilege of having Philip as the DJ at our wedding. He was amazing!! Very fun and kept the party going. Several times throughout the night he asked us if everything was going as planned and if we needed anything from him. I had several guest come up to me and ask... Read More who he was! I was hesitant to spend the extra money but he was definitely worth it and I would highly recommend 5150 Productions!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Debra H

Look no further, 5150 Productions is the best DJ out there! He was a pleasure to work with since the day I called and booked. He went above and beyond to make sure I had everything covered - even if it didn't have anything to do with music! He's a step above the rest and I... Read More highly recommend him for a DJ!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Marykate R

I was extremely excited to work with 5150 Productions after being referred by a popular venue in Boerne. After emailing and calling several times with no response I finally gave up.I'm sure if you can actually come in contact with someone from 5150 Productions they are... Read More great...good luck.

2016-01-12T13:48:39 Response from the vendor

Extremely UNFAIR REVIEW... We call EVERYONE BACK. Without seeing our service you cant review ANYONE... No way to even prove this in not a competitor. Cowardices and UNFAIR.

5150 Productions

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Amy B

Working with Philip from 5150 was a pleasure. He helped make my wedding flawless and put me at ease with the music for the ceremony and the reception. He was very easy to work with and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend 5150 for your wedding or special event.

2015-12-12T09:54:05 Response from the vendor

I HAVE SAID IT TIME AND AGAIN...WE GET THE BEST CLIENTS IN TEXAS!!! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Vicky Q

Phil was great leading up to our wedding. He was full of energy and was so easy to talk to. I put a lot of trust in his talent. My wedding was a different story. When it came time for our "grand entrance" he announced us with the WRONG LAST NAME! It was awful. During... Read More cocktail hour we asked for Texas country and 80s/90s country and gave tons of "must plays"--we got elevator music. Not at all what we asked for. He was unprofessional and rude to several of our guests. His so called state of the art equipment kept messing up the flow of the misic and would make songs skip. Save your money and find a dj who will take the time to read information that you may have spent tons of time working on.

2015-12-12T09:53:25 Response from the vendor

Unfortunate to hear HOWEVER, because there were so many witnesses, we must respond. The Name was ABSOLUTELY mispronounced by ME unfortunately, this was because the clients auto correct had changed the name on the paperwork. I showed this to the clients, venue, and photographer. Furthermore,... Read Less Read More

Great!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Anna K

I was planning our wedding long distance and was nervous about choosing a DJ. After speaking with Philip from 5150, all my nervousness was gone. He went out of his way to answer all my questions, had a skype call with me so we could speak face to face, and made himself available... Read More to me the entire weekend of the wedding for anything I needed. Philip knows what he's doing and is very good at what he does! If you go with 5150, I would recommend Philip!

Phil is the Best!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kari L

Phil was just awesome at my daughters reception. He kept the mood just perfect as the reception progressed thru the night. The energy he brought kept everyone dancing until the very last minute. It was an epic night. Thank you Phil for a fabulous time!

Worth the $$$$

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Heather P

Philip Chancellor of 5150 Productions was awesome to work with! He was willing to do anything and everything for me on the day of my wedding. I even asked him to find me a bobby pin during my reception! He was flexible when I changed my mind on songs and was a lot of fun! I... Read More highly recommend booking him as your DJ!

Phil is AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jackie H

Our venue had recommended 5150, so my mom and I went to a Bridal Fair just to see them in person. As soon as we walked up, we were greeted by Phil and I immediately knew that I wanted him to be a part of our wedding. I actually think we typed up the contract the next day :) My... Read More husband and I came up with almost 4 hours of "please play me" music and so before the ceremony I apologized to Phil for going overboard. He insisted that it was perfect and that it was going to be a perfect day. I have no idea how he did it, but Phil was actually the one to calm me down before I walked down the aisle. I cannot tell you enough how amazing Phil was for us. My husband can be a tough critic and he has said over and over again how much fun he had with Phil as our DJ! Thank you for everything Phil!

The BEST DJ!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Paige T

Phil is amazing! From the time we met him he was extremely helpful. If I had any questions, even about things other than music & lighting, he was more than willing to answer my question with his honest opinion. The day of the wedding he was there early in the morning to make... Read More sure I had everything I needed. He offered to go to the store for any last minute things I might have needed. Every part of our music was exactly what I wanted & he made sure through out the night he checked with our point of contact or us to make sure we were okay and didn't need anything else. When my husband came back from taking pictures outside he met us with glasses of cold water & got down on his knees to make sure my dress was free of stickers around the bottom. He is awesome!

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Stefanie S

Phillip was awesome for our wedding. From our first visit, we knew Phillip would be great. He has a great personality and is very professional and truly knows how to keep people entertained. We had a terrific mix of music for my parents and our friends were never off the... Read More dance floor. We had so many guests come up to us who said how awesome Phillip was. Couldn't of asked for a better DJ for the evening

Phillip is AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Alyssa N

We LOVED Phillip. He was amazing throughout the planning process and especially on the day of the wedding. He really listened to mine and my husband's wishes.

Kept the party going!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Jessica L

Our dance floor was never empty, and none of our "do not play songs" found their way into the song line up. The DJ working my wedding had all of the songs for our dances (first dance, father-daughter, etc.) and there were no awkward hiccups. Our friends and family had a blast... Read More dancing the night away!

off the wall

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Hannah B

This music was different, did not follow a normal playlist.

Phillip was great!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Eva

Phillip was very helpful and professional. He always made himself available by phone and email and the online website was easy to work with. Phillip met with me in his office and helped me create the ceremony music for my wedding. My husband and I did not give him a specific... Read More list for the reception music and we told him to play what he thought was appropriate. We ended up getting a little too much country music but that might have been because of guest requests. Overall, he was awesome and kept people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend Phillip, he helped us create the most perfect wedding!

The Perfect DJ

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Stephanie D

5150 Productions was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Phillip is so easy to work with, so helpful and so professional, it made the whole experience a breeze. Our biggest fear was that we would have one of those weddings where no one dances. Phillip kept the dance... Read More floor packed ALL NIGHT!! Philip kept the wedding moving at a great pace. I couldn't have asked for better.

Very smooth experience!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Emily M

We had Todd Green of 5150 as our DJ. I planned our wedding long distance so we never physically met with Todd or Phillip before the wedding which I was a little nervous about because we had a specific playlist of bluegrass, 90s country, and 90s rap songs we wanted to stick to,... Read More much out of the norm for wedding receptions these days I think. They were also a bit more than I initially wanted to pay but I was willing to spend it to ensure we get a quality DJ, it was my worst nightmare that our music get messed up. I spoke to both on the phone briefly and they were very easy to work with and understood what we were going for completely. The online database was a necessity with our specific requests and Todd stuck to them almost exclusively. He threw in a couple rogue salsa-ish dance songs but changed it as soon as my planner asked him to, no big deal. My guests danced like crazy and we had all of our favorite songs played. He was a great announcer and was un-obtrusive and not obnoxious at all. Very polite and understanding, he worked with my planner very well. Thanks again Todd!

what a party

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Lindsay F

We had Todd for our wedding DJ and he was great! we had so much fun! and so did my guests! there were people on the dance floor the entire night! i don't think i sat down for more than 5 minutes because we were having such a great time! the uplighting was perfect too, definitely... Read More created an amazing ambiance. They were incredibly helpful as well and answered any questions that i had. Very professional!

Love Nick; felt like a celeb

Reviewed on 12/15/2012 Carolyn M

I had heard that this was THE DJ to go with, and if we could get Nick, we should totally go with him. He has DJ'd at several celebrity functions. We couldn't have been more pleased - he was awesome, professional (in other words, not cheesy!) and he kept everyone out on the... Read More dance floor, People were saying we had the most fun reception they'd ever been to, and I give some credit to 5150 for that!

A Great Night

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Alex I

The process 5150 has in place is great. Between the online tool, in-person meeting with Nick and day of preparation, we felt like it would be the night we envisioned. We weren't disappointed.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 2/12/2012 Brittany C

I was very impressed with 5150. The DJ Phillip was very prepared and professional. The night went off without a hitch and he kept the party going. He was absolutely fabulous. I would highly recommend 5150!

Professional and Fun!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Missy B

Phillip Chancellor is the BEST dj in San Antonio. Hands down, the most professional, courteous and fun dj I have seen - ever!

nice