Michigan's Premier Wedding and Event Party Band!

ROCKIN' WEDDINGS SINCE 2005! 56DAZE provides a powerful live performance spanning decades of popular music. We promise to motivate and captivate while creating a truly unforgettable experience for you and your guests! Let 56DAZE make your event something all others are compared to!

Instruments

Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Percussion, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Toledo, OH Serving all of Michigan! (419) 509-8669

Fantastic Band! Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Amy R

We booked 56 Daze for our January 2015 wedding based on friend’s recommendation. I knew I wanted a band for our reception, one that would perform songs that everyone at the wedding could dance to. My friend stated that at the wedding she attended, everyone from her aunt to... Read More her teenage children were out dancing. That got me interested, so I reviewed the videos and reviews they had online I was sold! Tony and the band members were super professional and responsive during all of our interactions with them. They were so easy to work with during the planning process and incorporated all of our requests. During my dad’s toast, he mentioned some lyrics of a Rod Stewart song. As soon as the speeches were done, Tony had the song playing in the background! My dad was so impressed by that gesture - they really went above and beyond. There were always guests out dancing during the reception - the mix of songs was great. We received many compliments on the band after the wedding. I would recommend 56 Daze to anyone in the area looking for something different than your standard DJ. 56 Daze brought so much more to our reception!

We say "I do" to 56DAZE!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kellyn Z

We chose this band sight unseen because of their awesome playlist, and what we had heard on their website. We couldn't have been more happy with our decision. They did an amazing job controlling the flow of the night (played for ~5 hours) even though we were terrible about... Read More giving them any direction. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and both my wife I were crowd surfed on several occasions. They played a great mix of songs that appealed to everyone (classic rock, country, pop, slow, fast), so all ages and every group of our friends was dancing. They even had some special surprise dances for the bride and groom (that we won't reveal) that made the night extra special. These guys are pros, and we have had a ton of people ask us about the band since the wedding. We've been to quite a few weddings over the past few years, but we felt like we definitely had the most fun band. Fun, talented, professional. You can't beat this group.

Energetic, Talented, Friendly, Outstanding!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Bonnie J

56DAZE was the perfect live band for our daughter's backyard wedding! Every band member was smiling, enjoying playing and happy to entertain! They provided a great evening, the music was upbeat and fun and they had everyone dancing from the first song to the last!! In fact,... Read More our guests were chanting "One more song" when our township ordinance time was up...bummer! They were ready to play longer and I think we could have danced all night!! We are more than 100% happy we chose 56DAZE!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Emilia J

Fantastic! If you want a band to get your group dancing 56 Daze is it. They are a professional band that is easy to work with and they sound amazing. No joke. You want a REAL band to play your wedding? 56 Daze is that band! They played Motown classics, 80s must haves,... Read More contemporary country and GNR. Guests who work in the music industry were impresssed with their performace, execution and sound. We can't wait to book them again for a work event.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Adam G

From the bass solo in Call me Al to the excellent rendition of the Time's Jungle Love you can't go wrong with this band. Energetic, fun and able to read the floor they were a blast. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Band is amazing. 2nd wedding we have used them for!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Eric S

We had 56DAZE at our wedding this past May and they were definitely one of the best investments we made for our wedding. All of our guests kept telling us how the band kept them dancing all night. They played a great blend of music, were extremely professional, easy to work... Read More with, and of course, very talent. I would highly recommend 56DAZE to anyone who wants great music and to keep their guests entertained all night! Thanks for making our wedding great!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Angie H

56 Daze made our night!! I absolutely love this band, they keep the party going and so easy to work with. They did an amazing job with my sisters wedding and now with mine. There is no one better in the Toledo area!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alexandria C

Tony and the band were great!! Everyone LOVED them and we all had so much fun! They even let the groom and their old band go up and jam a few songs. I would highly recommend them for any wedding, no matter the theme, scene, level of fanciness, etc!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Katie R

deciding to hire tony and crew for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Every guest raved about how good they were, and no one could stop dancing!!! Seriously hands down best band around. They MC'd the event so flawlessly - the night was as smooth and perfect as I... Read More could have ever hoped for thanks to Tony.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Donna K

56 DAZE was amazing!! We hired them to play at our daughter Amanda and Billy's wedding on May 20, 2017 at The Inn at St. John. Tony was an awesome MC, keeping everything flowing and moving. The dance floor was pact and cried for more at the end. They gave us just that MORE!!!... Read More Great performers and very professional. Thank you all so much for making my daughters wedding a night to remember.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kate O

This review is from my dad, I agree with every word. 56 daze was a large reason our wedding was SUCH a fun and successful night! "Tony & the 56DAZE band absolutely "topped-off" our Wedding. This band is personable, professional, accommodating, tireless and most importantly... Read More FUN! They kicked off the reception by managing the Bridal Party Introductions and never looked back. The dance floor was packed from 9pm-Midnight on every song! The band has a tight and big sound that is enhanced by a state-of-the art smart electronic sound system. They are happy to learn new songs and will follow a wide variety of requests that engages the crowd. The character trait that sets them apart is the fact that they care about the Bride and Groom. They never once complained about playing too long or asking if they could take a break. I quote Tony, "as long as they're out dancing like this, we're going to keep on playing, this is awesome." They care. The band arrived early and I personally saw Tony signing the first "Jenga" block by himself, he didn't know I saw him. As the FOB (Father of the Bride) I couldn't have been more proud of this band. I truly thank Tony & 56DAZE for making this FOB a hero forever in the eyes of his wife and daughter! Exceeded my expectations...Thank you...."

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Danielle M

56 Daze was the band we hired for our January 2016 wedding. And they were amazing!! They have played at all of my cousins weddings, and I knew they had to be the band at mine. They kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. They heard during my Maid of Honor's speech,... Read More mention how she was able to get me to karoke only once during our friendship, so later that night Tony had us back on stage to sing! My guests were so excited about this, camera phones were out and recording! Tony was wonderful and very easy to work with! Our wedding would not have been the same without them.

Wedding Band

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elisabeth G

We hired 56Daze as the band for our wedding based on their awesome reviews from The Knot without even hearing them in person and they did not disappoint! They were a little above our budget, but we couldn't resist booking them from what we found about them online. Let me tell... Read More you.. it was worth every penny! We had a humongous dance floor and it was packed with people from age 6 to 60 the entire night. They were able to keep everyone entertained and took into consideration the songs we wanted to hear but also took into consideration our "do not play" list. By midnight when they were finished playing, the dance floor was STILL PACKED and everyone could have kept going for another hour with their music. The band was also a pleasure to work with. They are so nice and truly genuine people - by the end of the night they helped us find some items that our guests had left behind! I would recommend 56 Daze to anyone who is looking for a wedding band who will keep the crowd going and wants to have an unforgettable night.

56Daze Review

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meghan J

56Daze was an amazing choice for our wedding! We had not seem them live or had any recommendations from friends, but we really liked their song list and videos. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. They were reliable, and came through on all they promised. And... Read More most of all, they are extremely talented. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding, and people were telling us it was their favorite wedding band they had seen. I would recommend them to anyone. We were beyond happy with their performance!

All the invitees talked about!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Lindsay J

The band was my second most important aspect of my wedding so I did a lot of research and was extremely nervous that all the videos I saw online would sound differently live. I actually found it to be the complete opposite with 56Daze, they were AMAZING!! Tony was extremely... Read More professional and always got back to me even if it was the smallest question. The band was on time and setup the stage to 'fit' the venue so it didn't take over the space or look cheesy with all the lights and backdrop. Their song choices are perfect and even take requests, also they didn't take many breaks, they actually played! So many weddings that I've been to the band takes a break every 5-6 songs, this was not the case with 56Daze. I got married this past June and everyone is still talking about my band!! Best decision I made, would definitely hire.

Moffett/Buck Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Wow! What a great Band! We strongly recommend 56DAZE. We booked this group sight unseen based on reviews. They were amazing! Full of high energy and they played an awesome mix of songs which were easy to dance to. The dance floor was always filled with our guests and no one... Read More wanted the evening to end. Even at the last song, no one left the dance floor so they played another song. Tony did a wonderful job as an MC, from introducing the wedding party to keeping a schedule for the event and having everything run smoothly. We highly recommend this group. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Theresa H

56Daze killed it at our wedding. They exceeded my expectations in every way, even though I had already experienced and enjoyed them at a friend's wedding. They were a splurge, but they run the whole show. They basically MC the whole event and keep everything running on... Read More schedule (ie. dances, bouquet toss, garter, etc.). Not to mention how talented and fun they are!! They have a great list of songs to choose for, and guaranteed they will get everyone dancing, from your great aunt to your best friends from high school. I highly recommend them, and hope another one of my friends uses them so I can enjoy them all over again!!

May 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Carey P

56Daze was a wonderful addition to our May wedding. I was adamant that we needed a band and 56Daze did not disappoint. Tony was amazing before, during and after the wedding and answered everything we needed. As my husband and I were awful at picking out songs, he provided a... Read More great list of suggestions and walked us through everything to make sure our wedding had the perfect feel. At the reception 56Daze played an awesome mix of old and new songs and kept us dancing way longer than expected. To this day, everyone still remarks on how much fun the band was! I highly recommend 56Daze simply for the fact that I hope you have as much fun at your reception as we did!

Absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

WOW! Really no other words can describe our experience with Tony and 56DAZE. They were professional, timely and most importantly, so so much fun! From the moment my new bride and I walked into the reception to the final farewell song, the entire band brought everyone to their... Read More feet to dance with a wonderful mix of new jams and old classic hits. They did a phenomenal job of directing the attention of the guests to different events, like cake cutting, first dances, and “special garment retrieval” songs. On a more personal note, I am the king of procrastination. So much so, that up until the morning of the wedding I hadn’t picked a garter toss song. Tony politely and calmly called while I was out for a run and helped me walk through some of the ideas I had in mind and help put together a show our friends and family are still laughing about. We’ve had numerous people approach us since the wedding and comment that “the band was amazing”, or “I hadn’t danced at a wedding in years, until tonight”. Needless to say, 56DAZE is an obvious choice for any wedding or private event. From top to bottom a class act that is sure to impress. We look forward to booking them again for our event! Cheers!

Wedding-56 Daze

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Stephanie R

Let me start by saying, if you want to kick your wedding reception up a notch, hire Tony and 56 Daze. Early in our wedding-plan decisions, we decided we wanted our wedding to be an “event” and not just another wedding; these guys sealed the deal. Our initial contact with Tony... Read More was done through email, which led to a phone call. It was then that we realized the professionalism of Tony and that we would be in good hands with 56 Daze. When you hire 56 Daze for your event, you are not only getting a band, but an Emcee, DJ, and sound/lighting engineer all in one. Prior to the wedding week I had contacted Tony by phone and requested a meeting to go over the structure of the wedding… he was open to meeting in person or over the phone, whatever worked for us. We choose to meet face-to-face and after the meeting we realized that we had one-less worry for the day; as we all know, the emcee and/or entertainment can make or a break a celebration. During one of the phone conversations that I had with Tony leading up to our meeting, I had asked if they could learn a song (for future wife) that was not on their play-list, and if I (a drummer) would be able to sit in with the band during that song. He was totally open to the idea and they were prepared to perform that song in less than two weeks. In closing, the decision to hire 56 Daze was the icing on the cake for our wedding celebration. We had the perfect venue for entertainment and these guys left our guests wanting more. I have read other testimonials about the band and they are all true. There was not a time during the night when the dance floor was not crowded. If you want your wedding/event to be remembered, I would suggest that you hire 56 Daze; your ceremony will be in good hands. Thanks again guys for being part of our memorable day! The Mallords

Rockin' Good Time

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Sara S

If you want to have a cover band with range that will give you an awesome experience, then you should definitely hire 56Daze. My wife and I checked them out beforehand and loved their sound. Tony was very easy to work with. He had the band learn our first dance song, which... Read More they nailed. They also learned and mastered a few others at our request. At the end of the night my cousin booked them for their wedding! Tony is the man! Book them while you can!!

THE BEST EVER

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kerry C

Okay, seriously, Tony and 56DAZE were amazing. We've already had guests asking for their information to refer onto other couples planning their weddings...and we got married 2 weeks ago. We had a tricky outdoor backyard wedding and they did amazingly well accommodating to the... Read More environment. They also were set to stop at 11pm but I convinced them to keep playing another hour. If it wasn't for our transportation, our guests could have stayed listening and dancing for HOURS. They custom played a few songs, learned them just for my dad, which was awesome. They did a GREAt job with our dances. Each song sounded as if the real artist was performing it. I could go on and on, but if you have ANY doubts, don't. Book them. You will be SO HAPPY you did. I can't wait to plan another party and book 56DAZE again! Thank you Tony and the team for making our wedding night so special and memorable.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Lisa B

56 Daze made our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night and they kept it fun and high energy. We had multiple people approach us and compliment us on the band. Definitely recommend them!

Rocked the Party!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Chrissy G

Having Tony Poling and 56Daze perform at our reception was the best decision we made and definitely worth the splurge on our part! (one that we didn't regret) Tony was absolutely wonderful as he met with us personally to ensure the reception was tailored to us and our... Read More requests/needs. We received numerous compliments from our guests about the band at our reception and how they truly made the night special! I would highly recommend 56Daze for any party or reception, they are a class act! Thank you Tony and gang! Chrissy