Our pictures move!

Our films tell a story about each couple through their OWN words. We love getting to know the couple before, during and after the wedding and believe that is what truly makes the films memorable. They say every picture tells a story, we take that to another level by adding movement and audio to complete your story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jamie L

I cannot say enough great things about John!! We met with him prior to our big day to get to know him and he us. We really enjoyed chatting with him and found we actually had a few connections! On the day of, John and Joe were amazing! They endured an extremely hot and humid... Read More day with us to capture such amazing footage. They capture some of our most exciting and intimate moments without being up in our faces. We absolutely LOVE the video. I could not have asked for a better documentary of the day. Our friends and family have told us they become tearful watching the video every time. Truly could not have asked for a better video and videographer!!!!

2017-08-25T09:00:11 Response from the vendor

You are so awesome to say that! We really work hard to make the film the best it can be!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Haley K

First off I just have to say that our wedding video turned out amazing and couldn't have captured our day any better!! John and Joe were amazing to work with and were very accommodating and went with the flow all day. I honestly had no idea they were there half of the time and... Read More they were still able to capture every essence of our day. To think that we weren't going to get a videographer for our wedding is crazy, we seriously can't imagine not having the video. It is something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. You can't go wrong choosing 71 Studios to do your wedding! Thank you 71 Studios

2017-07-28T15:36:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Hearing things like this really make our job so fun and rewarding to do!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Skylar C

John and team were a godsend! John was so easy to work with, extremely responsive, reasonably . priced for a phenomenal product. The final product was more than I could have ever asked for. The video captured every part of who we are and even got moments the photographer did... Read More not. We have had so many people tell us this is the best wedding video they've ever seen, we agree! The video was not just all of the big moments edited together with music. John told a story and did it perfectly. Choosing 71 Studios for our videographer is one of the top choices we made for our big day.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kaitlin K

John did an amazing job! He was with us all day and was wonderful the whole time. He captured great moments and I'd highly recommend him to anyone thinking about having a videographer for their big day! I absolutely love my video!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sarah M

John did an amazing job with our wedding video! We had a destination wedding in Florida and he really captured the town and feel of the weekend. He was able to film multiple events including all of the wedding day and put them all in to an incredible 4 minute video. I can't stop... Read More watching the video I love it so much. Thanks 71 Studios for creating such a memorable video of our favorite weekend!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

I knew I wanted a video from day one when I got engaged. After much research, we came across 71 Studios and am so thankful we did. Everyone is SO down to earth and easy to work with. Everything I could have ever dreamed of was captured. It really portrayed who we are as a... Read More couple and family. I would recommend 71 Studios to absolutely anyone.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Amy G

My biggest fear going into our wedding was the possibility of not having every important and meaningful moment captured on our special day. 71 Studios put all my fears to rest. They were diligent, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process and even more fabulous... Read More post wedding fulfilling our last minute requests in a very timely manner. Every time I watch our video I laugh, smile and cry and always think to myself, "Oh wow, I'm so glad they caught that!" My husband and I are so very happy to have made the choice to go with 71 Studios for the most important day of our lives. We will be forever grateful.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Cara V

Picking John and Studio 71 was the best choice We made when planning our wedding. He was extremely professional but also so fun! John met us before hand and he learned about Adam & I. I believe this helped him tell an amazing story of us. He is extremely detailed and has an eye... Read More for amazing shots. I'm so happy that we made a choice to have a wedding video but even more thrilled that John filmed it.