You can have a 1977 Volkswagen Bus at your wedding

A uniquely placed professional photo booth inside our 1977 Volkswagen Bus! What?! Awesome, right? West Michigan is our home, but we do travel for a fee. We are the only photo booth of it's kind in the area. We book, both, indoor and outdoor weddings from May 1st through November. We can also book your indoor event during the cold months with our OPEN AIR BOOTH option. Please contact us to work out the details, if it doesn't seem like our set up suits you. We're pretty creative!

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Allegan, MI Serving Michigan and surrounding area! (435) 890-4355
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Esther M

When friends and family asked me what I was most excited for at our wedding, I had to say it'd be the Photobooth. They did not let us down! My husband and I and our guests had such a great time using the Photobooth. It really just was the icing on the cake of an already amazing... Read More venue and it seemed to fit in so perfectly. Guests could use it during cocktail hour, and during the reception. I loved looking back on all of the digital files and the video they made of all of the photos. Raecale and Brad were so incredibly nice and fun. You can tell they LOVE what they do. Raecale also got some really awesome shots of "Penelope" at the venue with the bridal party in the background. Those are honestly some of my favorite photos of the day! I could go on for hours about what I love about these guys.. BOOK THEM! :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Colleen M

Raecale and brad were fantastic. The bus was a hit. And they even made an adorable video and took some extra pictures of the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Sarah G

Raecale or Brad did an amazing job at our wedding two weeks ago. The venue was Windmill Island Gardens, which was already beautiful itself, but they made it even more special for us and our guests. Their props were numerous, funny and high quality! The bus was one of a kind!... Read More Raecale or Brad were very welcoming, helpful, and outgoing making sure all our guests got the shots they wanted and had a lot of fun along the way. If we lived in Michigan still I would definitely find another reason to have their services be a part of an event. Was a great time and tons and tons of fun!!!

Brad & Raecale Stull

We've recently moved back to MI from an 11 year residence in northern Utah. We are a husband and wife team, who drive and run the photo booth ourselves. We bring good vibes and smiling faces to your event. We love our bus and love entertaining! We have five children, ages range from 3-16yrs! This is mom and dad's fun job. I (Raecale) am also a photographer ( www.bdephotography.com ) , so I'm very aware of the excellent imagery needed to make brides and grooms satisfied. Please feel free to contact us with any question you may have.