77 VW Photo Booth Bus & Photography

Serving Michigan and surrounding area!

You can have a 1977 Volkswagen Bus at your wedding

A uniquely placed professional photo booth inside our 1977 Volkswagen Bus! What?! Awesome, right? West Michigan is our home, but we LOVE to travel. We are the only photo booth of it's kind in the area. We book, both, indoor and outdoor weddings from May 1st through November. We can also book your indoor event during the cold months with our OPEN AIR BOOTH option. Please contact us to work out the details, if it doesn't seem like our set up suits you. We're pretty creative!

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Allegan, MI Serving Michigan and surrounding area! (435) 890-4355
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Esther M

When friends and family asked me what I was most excited for at our wedding, I had to say it'd be the Photobooth. They did not let us down! My husband and I and our guests had such a great time using the Photobooth. It really just was the icing on the cake of an already amazing... Read More venue and it seemed to fit in so perfectly. Guests could use it during cocktail hour, and during the reception. I loved looking back on all of the digital files and the video they made of all of the photos. Raecale and Brad were so incredibly nice and fun. You can tell they LOVE what they do. Raecale also got some really awesome shots of "Penelope" at the venue with the bridal party in the background. Those are honestly some of my favorite photos of the day! I could go on for hours about what I love about these guys.. BOOK THEM! :)

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jasmine N

Absolutely amazing! We loved Penelope (the photo booth) and so did our guests! The owners are awesome. They are super friendly and provided great service. I would definitely recommend them!

2017-08-07T10:51:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Colleen M

Raecale and brad were fantastic. The bus was a hit. And they even made an adorable video and took some extra pictures of the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Allison F

Raecale and Brad were so awesome to work with! The were fun, engaging, and truly excited to be there! Every time I walked by they both had a big smile on their faces. Their warm and welcoming personalities made all the difference with the guests (who kept them busy all night... Read More long) as they were truly invested in helping the guests make the most of their photobooth experience! The Photobooth bus was a HUGE hit at the wedding! The guests had a blast with all of the fun props, and they kept coming back for more fun! I would highly recommend utilizing Penelope (the Photobooth bus) at your wedding or event.... it will be the thing the guests will still be talking about years later!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kate W

If you want to make your wedding stand out from the rest, hire Brad and Raecale and their gorgeous 77 VW bus Penelope! Not only do they make your event fun and unique, Brad and Raecale also engage with your guests in an inviting and warm manner, making sure everyone has a... Read More wonderful experience and a great time. Along with Penelope, Raecale is also an AMAZING photographer and will capture extra candid shots of you and your guests as they mingle around the bus and take pictures. Booking this company was one of the best things we did for the wedding! I wish I could tell everyone everywhere about Brad, Raecale, and Penelope!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Chelsey P

Our guests LOVED the photobooth. People were asking me about it all night! Its a great way for people to have fun and make memories. I love that they get to keep their photos right then and there too. Raecale and Brad are incredibly professional and kind, bantering with guests... Read More and telling jokes. The van is so gorgeous and adds a really cool 70s vibe. The props are stocked in excellent variety and Raecale got aome of my favorite shots of the night. I would book them again and again!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Sarah G

Raecale or Brad did an amazing job at our wedding two weeks ago. The venue was Windmill Island Gardens, which was already beautiful itself, but they made it even more special for us and our guests. Their props were numerous, funny and high quality! The bus was one of a kind!... Read More Raecale or Brad were very welcoming, helpful, and outgoing making sure all our guests got the shots they wanted and had a lot of fun along the way. If we lived in Michigan still I would definitely find another reason to have their services be a part of an event. Was a great time and tons and tons of fun!!!

Brad & Raecale Stull

We've recently moved back to MI from an 12 year residence in northern Utah. We are a husband and wife team, who drive and run the photo booth ourselves. We bring good vibes and smiling faces to your event. We love our bus and love entertaining! We have five children, ages range from 4-17yrs! This is mom and dad's fun job. I (Raecale) am also a photographer ( www.bdephotography.com ) , so I'm very aware of the excellent imagery needed to make brides and grooms satisfied. Please feel free to contact us with any question you may have.