Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 12/27/2017

Steve has a way of capturing the day so we can relive it whenever we want to! It’s so special to get to look back and see the things we may have missed the day of! He is very professional and easy to work with! He helped us feel comfortable because it’s not every day that you... Read More have someone walking around filming your every move! It was neat to see that he was genuinely excited for us right along with the rest of our guests. He also worked extremely well with our photographer which helped because things got done smoothly! He is worth every penny! There is no one else that we would ever recommend but 7th Floor!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Abby M

Steve is the absolute best! Not only did he capture all of the perfect moments from our wedding day on video, but he was so accommodating of our wants and needs when it came to our dvds and the footage we wanted to keep forever. Steve is professional and his work is... Read More breathtaking! My husband and I are so happy we decided to spend the extra money on a videographer, and we especially recommend Steve for any bride and groom that are looking for this service!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Audrey L

Having 7th Floor Media capture our wedding was an amazing experience! We really enjoyed not only working with Steve and Allison, but they were extremely accommodating to our wants and needs. Their work is incredible, and we are so glad to have such an awesome video to watch for... Read More years to come!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Shana G

We can't thank Steve and Allison enough! 7th Floor Media was very professional and so easy to work with. We are so lucky that we have an incredible video to remember our big day by. Can't say enough about how much we LOVE our video. Highly recommend 7th Floor media.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Shana G

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Stacy H

My husband and I debated whether or not to hire a videographer, but I'm so glad that we did! Steve really does an amazing job and is worth every penny! Our wedding videos have become one of our favorite keepsakes from our Big Day, and allows us to relive the magic over and over... Read More again. I still happy cry when we watch the video, and all of our friends and family have raved about how perfect and beautiful the videos are. Thank you Steve for everything!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Lauren C

Everything was absolutely perfect!! I get butterflies all over again when I watch our preview!! Steve did an outstanding job capturing our special day and I am so grateful to have that day on video to relive over and over again!! Highly recommend 7th Floor Media!!! Thank you... Read More Steve!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katie F

I can’t think of enough amazing things to say about Steve & 7th Floor Media! He was easy to work with & made the whole process stress free & enjoyable! The amazing talent & work put into each video is unmatched by everyone else in the area! His videos are something that we will... Read More cherish forever! You will regret not booking him!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Taylor K

If you're looking for a videographer, 7th Floor Media is the way to go!! Steve did such an amazing job and went above and beyond our expectations! He was so patient, kind, and helpful throughout the whole planning process and on our wedding day. We will forever be grateful for... Read More our video we can look back on for the rest of our lives! It was truly beautiful in every way! We can't thank him enough!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Mariah W

Steve was truly amazing!! We couldn't ask for a better videographer. He captured our day perfectly!! I've gotten so many compliments on our wedding videos. We have watched them too many times to count! Love love love his work!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Korrin R

Steve and his lovely assistant went above and beyond my expectations. He worked incredibly well with my photographer, the staff at the hall, as well as my bridal party. He captured amazing shots without being intrusive. Steve did a great job making us all feel incredibly... Read More comfortable on such a nerve racking day! To top it off he had our wedding preview so quickly which helped us get over the post wedding blues. We have watched the preview every single day and eagerly await more of his work! I would confidently recommend Steve to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Kayla T

Steve is awesome. My husbands only request for our wedding was that we got a videographer so I knew I had to pick a great one. I am so happy that I chose 7th Floor Media. Steve was easy to get ahold of through the whole process and was down to earth. He showed up at my mom's... Read More while we were getting ready and stayed with us throughout the rest of the day. Within the first 30 minutes I forgot he was there, he was never intrusive but managed to capture every second of our day. He had our trailer completed and sent to me the day after our wedding, we were with our families for brunch and it had everyone teary eyed. I loved our trailer and our final video so much I cannot stop watching them which says a lot because I hate watching myself in videos. I would absolutely recommend hiring Steve as your videographer, I did not regret it for even one second.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jacqueline Y

I would highly recommend using 7th Floor Media as your wedding videographer. Steve was a pleasure to work with from the start; made everything super easy, and gave us exactly what we were looking for! Steve has incredible creativity, professionalism, and undoubtedly fantastic at... Read More the work he creates. As a bride, there are many things that can be stressful with wedding planning. Having Steve with us on our wedding day was one of the single best investments we made during the planning process. We are so in love with our wedding video, the memories and laughs will be cherished forever!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren L

To other couples looking for a videographer- 7th Floor Media is amazing! Steve is super friendly and easy going and has a natural ability to get awesome shots. My husband and I were contemplating on whether we wanted a videographer on our wedding day and I’m SO happy that we... Read More decided to go with Steve with 7th Floor. He is quick with communication and the turnaround time for our preview video and entire package was the fastest I’ve heard with videographers. He offers a nice variety of deals and keeps you informed/up-to-date during the entire process. All of his work is high quality and we couldn’t be happier with all that we purchased. The video is something that my husband and I will cherish forever and I’m so thankful that we had 7th Floor Media there to capture it all so beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Celia W

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT STEVE AND HIS WORK!!!!! He worked with me from day one to incorporate everything I wanted into a package. He was very professional. The day of, I almost forgot he was there. He's there for the special moments throughout the day, but you would never... Read More know. We received our preview for our film a couple weeks ago, and I CANNOT STOP WATCHING IT!! It is absolutely beautiful. So many people have stated how they wish they would've done a Videographer for their wedding, and wish it would've been him! I simply cannot wait till we get the full video, I know it will be absolutely perfect! Do not look into anyone else. For the price, what is included, and the quality of work, you won't find a better option!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Melanie S

Our wedding day was the best day of our life and we wanted to make sure to capture every memory. With that, we searched for a videographer that would put their heart into getting every bit of us. Steve and his team did an excellent job capturing everything and we hardly knew he... Read More was there. We thought he was doing good the day of the wedding, but then when we got the finished product we realized that he was GREAT! 7th Floor Media has an amazing end product and I highly recommend Steve and his team.

THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Michelle M

My then fiance decided less than two weeks prior to the wedding that he wanted to have a videographer (after denying my request months far before the wedding). I was referred to Steve by a coworker who had nothing but great things to say about him. He agreed to work with us at... Read More such short notice and was such a pleasure every step of the way. Steve was there from the very beginning of the day all the way up until the majority of the reception. He even got some amazing still shots! My husband and I are so pleased with him and we highly recommend him to anyone for both photography and videography. He has such a creative eye and his camera quality is phenomenal. Our perfect day would not have been the same without Steve!!