809 at Vickery

Fort Worth, TX

a private event venue

809 at Vickery is a private event venue where industrial meets elegance. The space invites varied perspectives where your ideal event can be projected onto 809 at Vickery's blank canvas. With three individual, yet connected spaces, this venue provides a lively environment for any type of event.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

809 W. Vickery Blvd, Fort Worth, TX

Seriously happy girl.

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Elizabeth M

I don't know what to say except that I loved everything about our wedding, I stayed stress-free, and all of that revolved around our work with 809 at Vickery. Not only is the venue stunning, unique and cool as hell, but the owners are calm, patient and really helpful. I... Read More saw some reviews below about the AC not working, but it was in full effect the night of our wedding. In fact, everything was perfect and went without a single hitch. The photos are beautiful because 809 is a stunning backdrop for a wedding, but beyond that, Mary's help in preparing for our wedding was so valuable and really made the difference in my stress level the week of the wedding. I couldn't recommend anywhere else for your wedding in Fort Worth except 809 at Vickery. You will not regret it.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Maycie M

My husband and I had our reception at 809 at Vickery and LOVED it!! We made the decision to have our reception there almost immediately after looking at the venue and meeting with one of the owners, Jane. She was so sweet, genuine and helpful. The venue is beautiful, and there... Read More is so much that can be done with the creative eye for decorations to make the place feel like "your own" when it comes time for the big day. My mom and I planned most of the wedding decorations, flowers, etc. on our own, and everyone at 809 was so flexible in allowing us to make the visions come to life! I'd recommend anyone have their reception and/or wedding at 809! The service is great, the venue is absolutely beautiful and unique, and the price is great!

Love!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Dani B

Mary, was always accommodating and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

best venue in fort worth :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Kristi K

you will love 809@ vikcery. it was so pretty, loved my wedding!

Beautiful space!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Marie S

I would recommend booking this place as early as possible--it fills up fast! The main room was perfect for our wedding reception. We wanted a laid back vibe where people felt free to let loose and have fun. Our wedding was in August, so we didn't make much use of the outdoor... Read More space, but it's beautiful as well.

809 @ Vickery

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Kat V

Beautiful venue, Mary and Jane at 809 were wonderful to work with! Both very easy going and always willing to meet with me to make my vision of the reception complete!

Loved!!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Brittany R

I loved this venue, fit our theme perfectly. Mary was great and her team did an amazing job!!!!

beautiful small venue with lots of character!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Vicki S

We initially booked our venue at the Bass Hall but due to budget constraints, we had to adjust and just a few weeks before our wedding, we were in dire need of a new venue that would fit within our budget. Luckily, we found 809 at Vickery just a block away from Bass Hall. Jane... Read More and Mary are the sweetest and so accomodating to our needs. They understood the stress of switching venues and they made it an easy process for me. I was a little iffy downgrading to a smaller venue, i wasn't sure how my vision would turn out but the venue has so much character, my night turned out beautiful thanks to Jane and Mary. It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them for any events!

Fun Vibe, cool look, but a some trouble with plans

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Lexi D

I fell in love with this location the moment I saw it. It is a converted warehouse in down town Fort Worth. We used all three spaces (cocktail, ballroom, and outdoor). The planning was a bit confusing however since the owner was in the midst of a pregnancy. The day of the... Read More wedding we met our coordinator for the first time. We had a few kinks, but it all worked out perfectly in the end.

Overall Pretty Ideal!

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 hope b

Great indoor/outdoor space, especially for an artsy, more casual DIY wedding. A few hidden costs with linens and required security, but a warm feeling area with lots of room, great lighting (especially in the courtyard at night) and not a huge need for a ton decor. Great staff... Read More who are honest and work with you.

Wonderful hidden gem

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Casey F

809 at Vickery was the perfect venue for our outdoor November wedding. The modern design was what drew my husband and I to the location. The flexibility is what sealed the deal for us. We were able to modify the space and bring in the vendors we wanted without any extra fees... Read More like some of the other venues. Jane and Mary were great to work with and really helped to make our experience special.

Just beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Jill A

Mary was a joy to work with.....always willing to give advice and really make sure that our wedding and reception went perfectly! Best thing is you can use any vendors you wish and bring in your own alcohol! The set up was amazing, people were nice and it was the perfect venue... Read More for our special day!

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Kristy M

I absolutely loved working with Jane! The venue speaks for itself but Jane's personality will 'top it off'! She was very helpful along the way and did an excellent job decorating the venue. She was very responsive via email and text messages, not to mention our deposit was... Read More provided immediately!

809 is an amazing space!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Lauren B

809 at Vickery is an awesome, beautiful warehouse off the beaten path, but is lovely. There are 3 different areas available for use and we used all 3. The outdoor courtyard is beautifully decorated and was the perfect setting for our wedding. We had about 170 guests and the... Read More venue was a perfect size. Jane, the owner was so friendly, receptive and helpful and played a big part in making our "big day" so special. I would highly recommend 809 as a venue for any events - but it was rather perfect for our wedding ; )

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Nancy L

I fell in love this 809 the moment I walked in and still feel the same way about it now. The owners are awesome and do exactly what they say they will do.

Lovely, but SUPER HOT

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Porsche M

Jane was EXTREMELY accomodating in the sense that she was very eager to help anytime I had a question. The price was reasonable, however it really didn't include ANYTHING except the venue, wheras others include linens, etc. My only complaint was the AC. It didn't exist. We... Read More held our wedding and reception on probably the hottest day of the year, and the building cooled down to a whoppin 85 degrees.... by 7pm, my makeup was practically melting, and my guests were developing sweat rings under their arms.

2013-08-22T14:16:47 Response from the vendor

We added additional additional conditioning at the end of 2011.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Shana Y

My mother in law hosted our rehearsal dinner at 809 at Vickery. The space was beautiful. I especially loved the floors and the marble-looking bar. It was a great value, as the rental price was one of the lowest I'd seen and included tables and chairs and allowed us to bring in... Read More our own caterer, alcohol, and bartenders. There was plenty of room for the 65 guests we had, a special area for the band that my mother in law had booked, and a nice-sized dance floor. I highly recommend this venue for weddings or wedding-related events.

Beautiful place, but terrible air conditioning

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Bonni W

I loved the look of this place and up until the day of I loved working with the women who own it. They were so flexible in what they allow in their site and I had so much creative freedom! However, my wedding was in late may in Texas, which means it's hot outside. This venue was... Read More either unable or unwilling to stay cool in this Texas heat. My guests and myself were sweating constantly and honestly my experience as a bride was worse than it should have been because many of my family and friends could not enjoy themselves fully due to the heat. We unfortunately wasted some money on alcohol because it was so hot people felt like they could only drink water to stay hydrated. On two separate occasions one of my family members found the room's thermostat set on 85 degrees which is just unacceptable for a May wedding. I paid a good deal to rent this place for the wedding and no where in the contract did it say A/C at a comfortable level was not included. I would have nothing negative to say about this place if only they had the ability to keep their venue cool.

2012-09-06T11:14:09 Response from the vendor