823 Entertainment

$$$ - Moderate

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Coordination Services, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

BAY CITY, MI

Awesome Party!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Breina F

823 Entertainment DJ'ed by wedding just last weekend and I have to say I had the time of my life. DJ Elmo was incredibly organized from day one and really wanted to understand the type of music I was looking for. On the day of he really engaged with all of guests, coming out on the dance floor and calling all my guests by their first names. He completely understood exactly the types of music to play. Every single guest I've talked to said they had an amazing time and the dance floor was packed all night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Great

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Alyssa L

there were great, and followed up with everything, had the timing down at the reception,it was perfect. Corey with Rusch entertainment kept everyone on the floor till the end of the night!

Great Experience! Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Christina D

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Elmo and felt that he did an amazing job at our wedding! He is prompt and organized and easy to talk to. He has a beautiful set up for the wedding with great lighting. Elmo was able to play something for everyone and kept the dance floor packed all night. I got really good reviews from my guests - my aunts were happy, my friends were happy, etc! We would highly recommend his services to any future brides.

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

They were awesome! They really listen to you and actually care about your big day!!!

Best Experience!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Kate B

Words can NOT express how much I loved working with Elmo and 823 Entertainment. He was very easy to talk to, and always knew what I wanted for our special day. He was always prompt and on time, and I think he helped ME actually stay on schedule with the planning process. Elmo is also very professional in everything he does. Both my sister and I used 823 Entertainment for our weddings, and would recommend him to anyone who wants to have lots of fun, enjoy great music, and happy guests for a great value.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Stephanie S

823 entertainment was the best choice we could have made for our music at our reception. Elmo was fabulous and so much fun! He's so easy to work with and very professional. I got so many compliments from our guests about how much they loved him, how great his setup looked, and how fun and interactive he was! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone!!

AMAZING DJ & UPLIGHTING

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Aimee B

Elmo is downright awesome. He kept the crowd entertained all night and did a phenomenal job of keeping the dance floor full. We also had him do uplighting at the venue which really gave our place that extra something. Elmo was also readily available and easy to communicate with before the event, and I felt very confident in his abilities before the actual day. I would wholeheartedly recommend him for other events and would use him again for our DJ services and needs.

Awesome and Super DJ!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Christina M

A DJ who is also violinist!! Are you serious!! Awesome!

bev & Beezer

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Bev C

awesome!! More then happy with his services! I would recommend him for any occasion! He worked with myself & our wedding party prior to the wedding just to get our timing right. Our guests enjoyed Elmo so much. He played the right music at the right time and kept us all dancing the night away. We loved the uplighting and monogram option. It really set the mood and made the look of the room perfect.

Oh what a night!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Sarah S

By far one of the best DJ services I have ever had the privilage of working with!! Beyond excellent communications skills.. kept in direct contact with me through fqace to face appointments, texts, emails!! LOved it and it sure helped me out with my planning tons. The music was just what I was looking for and all of my guests had a great time!! I would definately use him again for future!

Perfect DJ and more

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Amy V

I cannot say enough about Elmo's DJ services. He was the most professional vendor i used i the whole process. I live in Va and was planning the wedding in Michigan, no small feat! Elmo kept in contact with me thru email and checked in with every detail, he also knew what to suggest when i was at a loss. He made our wedding perfect. Aside from DJ services, he provided us with up lights, a monogram on the dance floor and he was a wonderful emcee. I called about being the DJ for our wedding 5 weeks before the event because my original DJ dropped out last min. He totally put My husband and i at ease. Elmo was professionally dressed, kept the party going and even lead the line dances!! You will be so impressed with the service and attention to detail he provides. Not to mention he was the most reasonable priced DJ with the most extras. We wanted a very particular look at the ceremony so he sent us a video of different up light colors to choose from! He also went to the venue to really planned out how to make our wedding the most beautiful and entertaining it could be. Our guests had a blast and I am so happy we found Elmo.

Affordable and appropriate

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 shiekima b

The DJ@ 823 was very affordable and familiar with our needs. Selections were approriate and timely. We were satisfied with our choice and especially satisfied with the price. Thanks for making our event memorable

823 Entertainment

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 Anna F

My husband and I were so pleased with our DJ. Not only did he make the atmosphere simply perfect between the lights and extra effects, but he also kept the entire evening an incredible experience. From the second we were announced as a couple, our wedding party, our guests, and my husband and I were able to enjoy an evening perfectly balanced with romance, fun, and full of memories shared. Everyone I talked to after the wedding from friends, family of all ages, and even those aquaintances that barely new anyone there... They all say how fun our wedding was! The dance floor was packed all night even until th lights turned on! :-) Lastly, I am fairly picky and every song request was met and then some. I highly recommend 823 Entertainment for any wedding and or funfilled gathering. I will certainly be a return costumer.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 SeAnn W

823 Enterainment did an amazing job! Elmo is a pleasure to work with. His knowledge of music is extensive and he will work with his clients to get it right. Elmo is a true professional in attire and in business. He made us feel comfortable and really listened to what we wanted for the wedding. More importantly, Elmo was great during the wedding. He was able to read the crowd and play music that kept everyone dancing. We had a number of people from out of town and they all told us what a fun time they had at the wedding. I would highly recommend 823 Entertainment.

TO 823 Entertainment